IGNORED

Duggars on CBS Sunday Morning Show NOW

mrs

Just started with Jinger playing the piano and the journalist said this is as close to alone time as she gets.

Now they are talking about Michelle being on BC.

Now they are talking about people not having children. And the benefits of being childless.

edited to add info and edit

My husband loves Sunday Morning. I said, "Ugh, the Duggars." He said, "who are they?"

Yes, he lives under a rock.

Just started with Jinger playing the piano and the journalist said this is as close to alone time as she gets.

Now they are talking about Michelle being on BC.

Now they are talking about people not having children. And the benefits of being childless.

edited to add info and edit

Hmm, wonder if the publicity hounds Duggars knew this might not be a fluff piece on them. May have to look for it. Hope they were/are very uncomfortable.

Edited to add. Just read the transcript, see that the Duggars were referred to in a feature on childless by choice. Which, I love.

After watching the video, I call BS on Boob and Mullet saying they would be ok if one of their kids didn't have kids.

After watching the video, I call BS on Boob and Mullet saying they would be ok if one of their kids didn't have kids.

At least ONE of their kids won't have kids because she will need to stay home and take care of Jim and Michelle (and the house, and the yard, and the laundry, and any grandchildren who come to visit...) I think J&M are perfectly fine with that child not having any children; perfectly fine with it.

Michelle on BC? The child murdering ho! Didn't they STOP using BC because they thought it caused a miscarriage?

At least ONE of their kids won't have kids because she will need to stay home and take care of Jim and Michelle (and the house, and the yard, and the laundry, and any grandchildren who come to visit...) I think J&M are perfectly fine with that child not having any children; perfectly fine with it.

In addition to this, I wonder if they really care that much about whether or how many kids their daughters have. Those kids won't be Duggars and will be arrows in some other families' quivers. They clearly aren't in a hurry to marry any of the adult daughters off and they must know that 1)waiting lowers the chances of a daughter ever finding a suitable suitor and 2) daughters who marry later than their mid or late 20's won't have anywhere near the number of kids they did.

Michelle on BC? The child murdering ho! Didn't they STOP using BC because they thought it caused a miscarriage?

Yes, they stopped because some fundie doctor told them they murdered Caleb. Proof they've always been gullible dimwits.

The article mentions that she used to be on BC.

I wonder if they knew the slant of the piece before they agreed to do it.

The article mentions that she used to be on BC.

I wonder if they knew the slant of the piece before they agreed to do it.

I also wonder about that too. If CBS deceived them, the Duggars deserved it.

I realize this puts me in the minority here, as I've had very little exposure to the Duggars - the "gateway fundies" who originally led me to FJ were the Doug Phillips (is a tool)/Botkin/NCFIC/Bradrick! crowd.

But, after watching this video, can I just say: nothing irritates me in a fingernails-scraping-on-a-chalkboard way more than an adult woman talking boop-boop-ee-doop baby talk. I'm looking at you, Michelle. :angry-banghead:

Josh posted on instagram a bit back when they were filming. It was before the season started and I wonder if it's right around "trainer time" since boob is eating the chili.

Not intentional, I'm sure... But love the placement of the logo...

Its almost as if CBS is calling attention to the source of the kids... Conveniently right before he makes sure everyone knows they aren't going to stop trying for "20.". Cuz that totally what I wanted to think about during breakfast...

post-315-14451997889106_thumb.jpg

I wonder what would really happen if one of their kids decided that they never wanted to have kids...

Im guessing Michelle would put a stop to that and say they were trying to say that they didnt want kids yet as they werent ready to be married, but really want to have 10 like all their siblings.

Even if that kid said that they hate children and were looking for a doctor who would remove their uterus so theres no chance it could ever happen.Theyre not allowed opinions unless Michelle personally approves of them.

Everytime I see a picture of her anymore, I want to scream, "Woman get a Dexa scan BEFORE you end up with a shattered hip before 50!"

Of course, to treat ostoperosis, she would have to admit her body cannot carry another baby, that it's leeched all of the minerals from her very BONES to do what she's done, and she would have to cut off the elusive #20 to actually treat her own health.

Yes, I know I spelled osteoperosis wrong most likely. I'm a terrible speller and don't feel like trying to figure it out right now.

Whatever the lord allows says Michelle yeah right hen you mean whatever I allow.

I loved that they were talking about proper etiquette while showing a small girl about to stick her bare feet in a plate of spaghetti.

Yea, I agree. BS on that.

I loved that they were talking about proper etiquette while showing a small girl about to stick her bare feet in a plate of spaghetti.

*shudders* I could not live in that house*

I saw this segment and got really pissed that they just had to bring in Jim Boob and Mullet regarding childfree people.

However, Jessica Valenti rocks!

Archived