IGNORED

Lori Alexander needs to stop "mentoring" other women

I had not had the 'pleasure' of reading Lori's blog before this thread... holy cow is this woman smug. I don't think I can read more than the few articles I've seen. She sounds like a right old busybody.

That makes a lot of sense that Ken and Lori adore Driscoll. What a nightmare. Driscoll promoted anal sex in his book on marriage. If concenting adults are into that I don't have issue. Anal sex and submissive wives who have no say over their bodies ... GAH! The thought makes me ill!!!

I only started learning more about Driscoll last year. I can't stand him. When I first looked at the website for Lori's church, I thought it seemed like an ok mainstream megachurch, but then I then I saw links to Driscoll and Mars Hill. Driscoll has managed to appeal to people nationwide with his hipster style. Based on the pictures of Lori and her family. they are fundie lite types who probably easily swoon over hipster type pastors like Driscoll who are also sexist and homophobic. Lori's admiration for Driscoll also has to do with him bashing stay at home dads.

Archived