IGNORED

Kristina's back - Everything Nice

sableduck

I agree. The money they spend eating out is not going to offset the cost of health insurance. However, it would offset most of what they receive on WIC. Plus, they'd look less like a couple of hypocrites.

What they really need to do is stop having children. As a tax payer, I don't mind my tax dollars going to people who need it. What I do mind is my tax dollars going to people who continue to make their situation worse by making the same dumb choice over and over again. It's not my responsibility to shell out money so that you can practice your religious beliefs. If you want to have an endless number kids because you don't believe in birth control, fine. However, I expect you to pay for those kids yourself and stop mooching off of everyone else. I would love nothing more than to be able to take my son on international trips and teach him about different cultures by letting him experience them. I can't afford to do that right now, so we stay home. I don't expect the American taxpayers to fund that life style simply because that's how I want to live. Fundies always seem to complain that the rest of us have a sense of entitlement, but truthfully, the ones that feel most entitled are the fundies.

There are times I think that anyone credulous enough to believe some of the things our fundies believe probably need the tax dollars. "You think God wants you to make a lot of babies, but you lack the necessary funds to contribute to their future upkeep? Oh, I'm so sorry, here, please take this wad of cash so your stack of kids has a chance to survive."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know what her sister is up to? I know she broke away but came back, but at least it shows she's fiesty and can think on her own. I wish she and Kristina would get together and get out!

She´s married to a fundie lite - at least that´s what I think (she has a public facebook-account), they had another baby, in the pics she is wearing pants and he has lots of music-videos at his page (Heavy Metal, not gospel :pink-shock: ). She looks happy and I hope she really is.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes he is anti-government. I sure she is because he is. I wondering the same as u.

I can answer this one! My ILs are on some government assistance*- disability, Medicaid, Medicare and SNAP. They, and ONLY they, are worthy of government assistance because they aren't lazy. They worked hard. Everyone else on any kind of government assistance- even student loans- are lazy asshole who just take take take from the system.

It's a short-sided way of looking at things that indicates a shallow mind incapable of looking outside oneself to see that others are in similar situations.

*- My MIL had a debilitating stroke and ended up having to take disability from her job. Which is fine. I'm glad it's there for her because we can't afford to pay her mortgage and medical bills.

I can answer this one! My ILs are on some government assistance*- disability, Medicaid, Medicare and SNAP. They, and ONLY they, are worthy of government assistance because they aren't lazy. They worked hard. Everyone else on any kind of government assistance- even student loans- are lazy asshole who just take take take from the system.

It's a short-sided way of looking at things that indicates a shallow mind incapable of looking outside oneself to see that others are in similar situations.

*- My MIL had a debilitating stroke and ended up having to take disability from her job. Which is fine. I'm glad it's there for her because we can't afford to pay her mortgage and medical bills.

I don't know if your IL's are Republicans of the ultra conservative sort, LauraElle, so this may not apply to them. During the last 2 election cycles I noticed that the people that were often calling for a halt to "welfare" programs were often clearly on those programs (disability, medicaid, medicare etc). I found it to be an interesting level of cognitive dissonance that allowed them to be so vehemently against programs that they were actually on because, generally speaking, people don't vote against their self-interest in any realm (clubs, home owners associations etc).

Yes, they are staunch Republicans but they're socially liberal (they voted for marriage equality and to legalize marijuana because the government "has no right to tell people what they can and can't do"). I'm amazed at their cognitive dissonance. They will say something like, "All my life, I worked and my disability check is so so small. Who am I voting for? Romeny and Ryan. They'll clean up all this welfare fraud. Hell, get rid of all the welfare. Lazy sons of bitches on welfare..."

• 2 months later...
Kristinas mother is defrauding all good christian men:

1391462_10202099185223768_961187617_n.jpg

Ok, the last time she read a fashion magazine must have been around the Like a virgin-era.

* Wild hair - check!

* Loose metal-studded belt around the hips - check!

* Lots of rubber bracelets on both arms - check!

* Short skirt - check!

* Tights - check!

* Leg warmers - check!

Now, let's all join in and sing together - I guess the first two verses could have a Biblical meaning:

I made it through the wilderness

Somehow I made it through

Didn't know how lost I was

Until I found you

I was beat incomplete

Id been had, I was sad and blue

But you made me feel

Yeah, you made me feel

Shiny and new

Kristinas mother is defrauding all good christian men:

1391462_10202099185223768_961187617_n.jpg

How old is her mother? She dresses like she never wants to grow up.

This is what I was thinking. 80's throwback?

I was more with the 'Santa's Little Helper' vibe?

I think her mother is in her late 40's early 50's. I seem to remember reading (maybe on her blog) that she had 3 kids in quick succession. Then got "saved" after having them.

Where did you find this?

The Facebook-Site from Kristinas mother, she just changed her picture to this one (it´s public, not private)

The Facebook-Site from Kristinas mother, she just changed her picture to this one (it´s public, not private)

I didn't see it on her Julie's Jewels FB site which is why I asked.

I bet it is a costume and that they called it a "Harvest Party" to try and pretend that they weren't doing the exact same thing as a Halloween party. Harvest parties fool no one.

Is she pregnant with number 5 yet?

So it looks like now she is selling baked goods. First selling crocheted blankets, then the MLM, then the photography business and now cakes. Seems like she is always trying to earn money without actually getting a job

Archived