IGNORED

Kristina's back - Everything Nice

sableduck

Didn't they admit to she and the kids being on Medicaid? Which is weird with how much they hate the government.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes she has said she and the kids are on Medicaid. While pregnant with Khole she also said she got on WIC, I'm assuming she's still receiving WIC since the kids are so young and she's always pregnant

I just checked and I got the title wrong. It's actually "Sandy Hook Suspicions."

When Josh had his own page, I reported a comment by one of his friends that said, "They killed JFK for being Catholic. Why can't they kill Obama? Just sayin'."

OH my G-d!! I can't believe someone wrote that!! did he "like" it?

The thought of Kristina homeschooling her blessings is scary. Those poor kids. Interesting that she and Courteney decided to return to blogging again at about the same time...

When you google the blog name, this thread isresult #2, her blog is number 5

And this always bugs me: I get that fundies are totally against the Pill, and that's fine. Personally I don't believe the Pill is great for most women's health. But there is a very effective, non-hormone disrupting method of birth control called condoms! What's the matter with a condom? Why the need to trick your body with a concoction of herbs? A condom won't in any way cause an abortion or mess with a woman's reproductive health...and yet, I never hear of condoms as an option for those fundies who are wild enough to space out their kids.

That's because teh menz don't like to wear the gloves.

I have heard that some wild yams found in the area of New Guinea can somewhat suppress fertility.

While I was trying to fact-check, I ran across this: nogreaterjoy.org/articles/herb-lesson-wild-yam

Seems that while the pill is off-limits, yams, for the same purpose, are a-okay. :doh:

so following fundie logic, if you feed your baby yams, you are trying to murder it, correct?

I have a slight twinge of disappointment at the name Brianna Rose.

So un-Kristina like. It's not kreative at all.

Nice and, dare I say it, normal?

I'm happy she's trying to be healthy, but, to me, seems a bit strange for someone who got engaged at Arby's. Are her "junk food" days over??

Glad to see she's making a comeback! Sad to see there will soon be FOUR kids she can hardly take care of but atleast this one will have a pseudo normal name.

Whats with all the roots and "female health" stuff? Lotsa issues there???

Well at least she's looking into some type of birth control. Perhaps there will only be five children since you know she'll have another when the yam experiment fails.

The thought of Kristina homeschooling her blessings is scary. Those poor kids.

Agree! Along w/ having a father who seems to be against everything!

Well at least she's looking into some type of birth control. Perhaps there will only be five children since you know she'll have another when the yam experiment fails.

Perhaps the yams could be "cover" for a depo shot!

I hope I'm wrong but Raegan, the girl twin, has always looked to me like she might be a special needs child. Twins have a higher incidence of special needs, and often it's just one of the children, not both. Does anyone else notice that too?

I noticed but I figured it was just that she's a mouth-breather, which makes anyone look developmentally challenged. Brayden looked that way too in a lot of the photos, although he does have a more animated expression that Raegan. I hope they're all fine, intellectually and physically.

If they aren't fine, these two won't do anything about it. They'd probably assume it was "rebellion and defiance" and try to beat it out of them. They've already said that their oldest (2 at the time) tries to protect and warn the younger ones. The dad thought it was funny. Bastard

Unless she just discovered the yams, I have to say that it doesn't seem to be working. She is having her 4th baby in what, three years?

I too am in the "Why did you fail us with a non-unique spelling for blessing #4 Kristina?" camp. Could you imagine if Kloe... or however she spells it... went to evil public school? No one would ever spell or pronounce her name correctly. Poor girl, if I were her (when I was older) I'd just start spelling it Khloe, so it is at least recognizable. Every time I see her name, I think it's Kole. I know I'm not the only one.

Eeeerrrm, unless I'm remembering incorrectly yams are shown to increase ovulation...and the chance of twins, not prevent! .

Only a specific type of yam does this, and it isnt' found in the U.S. It is found in Nigeria; the agida, the local name for yam tubers. Many women in the U.S. WANT twins and try the Yam route only to be disappointed.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i_I ... tFxg7G2svw

I don't know about the pills you can buy today, but the first Pill was synthesized from yams in Mexico. It was a groundbreaking method that allowed female hormones to be made in bulk, in large enough quantities for a large number of people to consume them regularly. But I think a laboratory is involved.

Didn't they admit to she and the kids being on Medicaid? Which is weird with how much they hate the government.

Yes, and WIC and I believe food stamps at one point (although I don't know if they still receive them). And, yet, her husband blathers on endlessly about the evil government. How dare they feed his kids and keep them alive with medical care! Obama must be the devil! :roll:

He's also the idiot that went on and on about how horrible it was that the British had a portion of the opening ceremony in London dedicated to celebrating their national healthcare system. What a hypocrite.

When Josh had his own page, I reported a comment by one of his friends that said, "They killed JFK for being Catholic. Why can't they kill Obama? Just sayin'."

This quote leaves me speechless for its stupidity, especially because a fan of Jesus "Thou Shalt not Kill" Christ came up with it. What DO these people think?

This quote leaves me speechless for its stupidity, especially because a fan of Jesus "Thou Shalt not Kill" Christ came up with it. What DO these people think?

You see, here's where you made your mistake. You assume these people give a fuck what Jesus had to say.

• 2 months later...

Just took a peek at the latest brief entry six weeks into being a family of six. Rather than talking about the cute baby, she makes it a point to mention that they are Getting Looks from the public.

Since she mentions little else, it makes her look uncomfortable with four under three. (!!) This with the natural/yam family planning: maybe a little more room between babies next time? It can not be a walk in the park to manage a two year old, one year old twins, and a newborn. I can't even imagine.

Just took a peek at the latest brief entry six weeks into being a family of six. Rather than talking about the cute baby, she makes it a point to mention that they are Getting Looks from the public.

Since she mentions little else, it makes her look uncomfortable with four under three. (!!) This with the natural/yam family planning: maybe a little more room between babies next time? It can not be a walk in the park to manage a two year old, one year old twins, and a newborn. I can't even imagine.

I'd have ended up in the psych unit, no exaggeration.

Klohe has glasses already? In kids that young, isn't that usually a sign of not serious problems, but more than your normal near-sightedness?

Archived