IGNORED

Suze Keller pics

Mrs Ms

In the picture of David on the beach with the baby in the car seat... which baby it that? He says "Paul's first visit to the ocean was a bunch of fun" but that baby is in a white, pink and black flowered car seat. Is David grooming him to be a bit flowery like himself?

That is weird. Especially since in the bottom picture, it shows a beige and green carseat. Did they fly down or drive? If they flew, maybe they didn't bring a carseat and just borrowed from relatives/friends. I've known people who did that, although not with a baby that little...

Or he grabbed the wrong baby for the photo. :lol:

I'm actually quite excited about the fact that Suze's mother seems so amazed about her little grandbaby Noelle. Apparently Suze's not being shunned but supported by her parents, which should be the normal case. Like many women, Suze might just have wanted to have her mother by her side during Noelle's baby stage. There's nothing wrong with that. Dangerous beliefs are not transmitted via oxygen.

In every photo or video clip I've seen with Mrs. Keller (Anna's/Priscilla's/Suze's mother), she looks ecstatic to be with her grandchildren. She truly seems to delight in them.

That's just what Mrs Keller's face looks like. And yes, it's very touching of her delighting in her grandchildren, while 3 or 4 (half...) of her own children mostly stay as far away from her as possible. I just sniffled a little... She must be an exemplary parent.

When I read the article I got the impression that Suze who is living in Texas with Rebekah probably just drove to the ATI conference to see her siblings and meet Paul and of course show off Noelle. I highly doubt she is at all interested in going back to the lifestyle she fought hard to get out of. I'm glad to see that it sounds as though they are all still close. I do find it weird that they (ma and pa keller) can accept Suze for the changes she has made but not Daniel. I wonder why that is?

When I read the article I got the impression that Suze who is living in Texas with Rebekah probably just drove to the ATI conference to see her siblings and meet Paul and of course show off Noelle. I highly doubt she is at all interested in going back to the lifestyle she fought hard to get out of. I'm glad to see that it sounds as though they are all still close. I do find it weird that they (ma and pa keller) can accept Suze for the changes she has made but not Daniel. I wonder why that is?

Daniel is the one who spoke out. Maybe she appreciates that Suze is seen and not heard? I dunno.

If 3 of her children would avoid her for the rest of her life that would make it pretty obvious to the audience that she is one crappy ass mother. But if she pretends she's fine with her daughter having a kid out of the wedlock and is buddy-buddy with all of her kids except one, which is Daniel, that'll make it seem like it's all Daniel's fault. Not hers. These people are extremely stupid, but they do have a part of their brains working which is responsible for the ability of manipulating people. Well, the vast majority of people.

David says in the comment on the post that Suze is living with Rebekka. Yay, I am happy for herand glad she has some (not crazy) support.

I am also pleased that she is being included in the family (without there being any need to discuss her "sin" and the "3 grandchildren" comment was about the visit to Florida which Suze and Noelle were not part of so I don't think we need to worry about her not being accepted or incuded. I am happy forher that her crazy family are being not-quite-as-crazy-as-they-normally-are towards her and Noelle.

We definitely don't know that...

Is that a pecan in his pocket? :wink-kitty:

davidlovespriscilla.com/files/2013/05/DavidlovesPriscilla00006.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was a lurker at the old site and just joined here over the weekend and I am catching up on all the fundie news.

Looks like I missed out on the pics of Suze with her baby and her family at the TX conference. Appears David has removed any pics of her from his recent post. He did answer a question left in the replies regarding Suze. Someone asked him if she was married.

I was a lurker at the old site and just joined here over the weekend and I am catching up on all the fundie news.

Looks like I missed out on the pics of Suze with her baby and her family at the TX conference. Appears David has removed any pics of her from his recent post.

Perhaps she requested he do so.

Looks like I missed out on the pics of Suze with her baby and her family at the TX conference. Appears David has removed any pics of her from his recent post. He did answer a question left in the replies regarding Suze. Someone asked him if she was married.

Well spotted. Maybe Davey's Sugar Daddy GotHard asked him to remove them?

In their latest post, Davey conducted "a Journey to the Heart" in a prison :lol:

Thanks for the bolded part. I was straining my eyes, looking for a made-up gal wearng pants!!!! It wasn't there!

Archived