IGNORED

Suze Keller pics

Mrs Ms

On davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/05/02/visiting-grandparents there are pics of Suze with Priscilla and Ma Keller. :(

Good points: she is wearing jeans, more make-up then her sister and her daughter is in pants.

Bad points: she is with THAT part of her family.

Looking at the pics and reading through the usual David wordsalad I can't say for sure if the meet-up is at the ATI Conference but it kind of seems so :cry:

So sad if she has opened up the kool-aid drip again!

What stood out to me, what always stands out to me is how the Pecan Thief himself appears. He's such a goober. In that picture with his in law men, they look like any men in any place in America. They're dressed in the casual dress that we most all embrace when enjoying outdoor activities. Even Pa Keller could be any man anywhere. PT just looks out of place with his tucked in shirt, belt, and a cowboy hat ... AUSTRALIAN hat, excooooose me... :?

I feel so sorry for the little PT. Not only does it appear he might have inherited his fathers looks, he's going to have to grow up dressed liked a 1950s nerd.

Just wondering : do we usually see Priscilla's younger brothers ? 'cause I pretty sure I have never seen them on photos before today. (When I read David's name I was sure that Pecan Thief was talking at the thrid person. I don't know why. His Majesty of Pecan!)

On the 3 guys pictures, PT's misteriously disapeared behind his in law's "back". :lol:

And seriously: what's that hat ????

I'm shocked of the way they talk about Suz and Noelle : no "sin", no "we accept her in spite of her past" or "in spite of her life style". But that's still sad that she does not stay with the supportive ex-ATI sister ...

Just wondering : do we usually see Priscilla's younger brothers ? 'cause I pretty sure I have never seen them on photos before today. (When I read David's name I was sure that Pecan Thief was talking at the thrid person. I don't know why. His Majesty of Pecan!)

On the 3 guys pictures, PT's misteriously disapeared behind his in law's "back". :lol:

And seriously: what's that hat ????

I'm shocked of the way they talk about Suz and Noelle : no "sin", no "we accept her in spite of her past" or "in spite of her life style". But that's still sad that she does not stay with the supportive ex-ATI sister ...

I think that hat is from australia, therefore it's rubbing the fact that HE was SO COOL that he flew all the way over there to preach and they didn't.

I would imagine, in all likelihood, that Suze drove to meet her parents, Pris and Davie at the ATI conference site. She lives in Texas, with/near her sis, Rebecca. Suze would also have friends who were at the conference and would like to meet up with them and show them her baby. I doubt she has returned to the Gothard way of things. There was probably lots of "encouragement" for her to return to the fold, but I hope she just laughed it off and enjoyed her family and friends admiring her baby.

Quick refresher about Suze and Rebecca, please. I haven't been able to keep up with this part of ATInsanity, but Suze looks way more with-it than Anna and Priscilla -- and I don't mean just the haircut and highlights. TIA

I think that hat is from australia, therefore it's rubbing the fact that HE was SO COOL that he flew all the way over there to preach and they didn't.

It is possible that he needs a big hat along with sunscreen to be outdoors in the sun. I wear sunscreen daily on my face, move it up to 50+ when I'm going to be outdoors much, and add a hat. I have had a couple of bad sunburns in my life and frankly, don't care too much what it takes to avoid another.

David commented that Ma and Pa Keller have 15 grandkids. What's really sad is half of them came from Esther and her asshat husband.

I'm actually quite excited about the fact that Suze's mother seems so amazed about her little grandbaby Noelle. Apparently Suze's not being shunned but supported by her parents, which should be the normal case. Like many women, Suze might just have wanted to have her mother by her side during Noelle's baby stage. There's nothing wrong with that. Dangerous beliefs are not transmitted via oxygen.

Im glad that Suze is getting to see her family, and that theyre involved in her life. It will also be good to have little Paul/Sophia/the M'baby having a cousin Amy of their own age to tempt them with the real world.

I can see Esther coming close to beating Michelle Duggar. She has a superuterus. Maybe not 19, but at the rate shes going at, she could probably have another 6 more kids before the baby factory closes up.

I love Anna's shorter skirt in the picture with her mom and Priscilla. Makes her look much more modern, but not immodest. Boy, PT and Priscilla look like separated at birth twins in the picture with Susannah; seriously, they look so much alike in feature there.

I am jealous of having your own tennis court :P

In the picture of David on the beach with the baby in the car seat... which baby it that? He says "Paul's first visit to the ocean was a bunch of fun" but that baby is in a white, pink and black flowered car seat. Is David grooming him to be a bit flowery like himself?

I'm actually quite excited about the fact that Suze's mother seems so amazed about her little grandbaby Noelle. Apparently Suze's not being shunned but supported by her parents, which should be the normal case. Like many women, Suze might just have wanted to have her mother by her side during Noelle's baby stage. There's nothing wrong with that. Dangerous beliefs are not transmitted via oxygen.

This. I'm glad for Suze. And I hope she is still close to her sisters.

From the blog post:

It sure was special to meet our little niece, Susanna’s little girl named Noelle Brooklyn. We had heard so much about her through our many phone calls with Suze, but it was so good to see her in person. It was also amazing to see how even though she is two months older than Paul, Noelle is about the same size as Paul.

Did anyone else get the impression that David's throwing Suze under the bus with that comment? It could be innocent, but just the way it's worded is a little odd.

Quick refresher about Suze and Rebecca, please. I haven't been able to keep up with this part of ATInsanity, but Suze looks way more with-it than Anna and Priscilla -- and I don't mean just the haircut and highlights. TIA

freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15285

It's the best write-up of the Kellers I've seen. :)

I can see Esther coming close to beating Michelle Duggar. She has a superuterus. Maybe not 19, but at the rate shes going at, she could probably have another 6 more kids before the baby factory closes up.

If she doesn't die in childbirth first. Shrader let her labour for 11 days. Deity help them if it had been something severe like shoulder dystocia. I fear for poor Esther and her brood with the 'headship' being a nasty, self-centered man.

From the blog post:

Did anyone else get the impression that David's throwing Suze under the bus with that comment? It could be innocent, but just the way it's worded is a little odd.

I didn't get that impression, he was also talking about how Paul is an extra huge baby - 13 lbs at a month or something like that. It seems like a normal thing to comment on.

When the chips are down... most of them return chugging the cool aid. Few of them won't... but most will as soon as real life shows it's teeth.

If she doesn't die in childbirth first. Shrader let her labour for 11 days. Deity help them if it had been something severe like shoulder dystocia. I fear for poor Esther and her brood with the 'headship' being a nasty, self-centered man.

Yeah, her last baby's birth had us all worried. John is an asshole for not taking her to the hospital.

Im glad that Suze is getting to see her family, and that theyre involved in her life. It will also be good to have little Paul/Sophia/the M'baby having a cousin Amy of their own age to tempt them with the real world.

I think the whole Suze being there and the brief mention od her and Noelle is a FU internetz.

I can't help it but in the image where suze, David and Prissy are holding the baby (with Suze on the right side), Suze looks like her and Anna were identical Twins. I mean, if Anna put on the same Makeup (and tanned some, she looks so pale!), they'd look the exact same. I had to look at the picture quite a bit because my first thought was "WTF ANNA CUT AND COLORED HER HAIR!1!11!elebenty!"

David looks freaky as always. I think you can literally read his dirty thoughts in his eyes. We know he has them.

I didn't get that impression, he was also talking about how Paul is an extra huge baby - 13 lbs at a month or something like that. It seems like a normal thing to comment on.

I side eyed his comment about Ma Keller enjoying her three grandchildren - Paul, Michael and Kenzie. Noelle doesn't count, apparently.

The hat is called an Akubra. Our rugged Aussie farmer types look great in one, with their jeans and boots and... mmm Ahem!

Anyway, the hat doesn't suit David so much, with his casually uncasual way of dressing.

That's horrible she labored for 11 days!! That is inhuman!! Why didn't they go to the hospital!

David says in the comment on the post that Suze is living with Rebekka. Yay, I am happy for herand glad she has some (not crazy) support.

I am also pleased that she is being included in the family (without there being any need to discuss her "sin" and the "3 grandchildren" comment was about the visit to Florida which Suze and Noelle were not part of so I don't think we need to worry about her not being accepted or incuded. I am happy forher that her crazy family are being not-quite-as-crazy-as-they-normally-are towards her and Noelle.

Archived