IGNORED

Used cars vs. Sluts

AtroposHeart

This message has been brought to you by another wee penis.

This. I read this nasty little screed and immediately think "someone's scared he won't measure up".

Mark Wahlberg wrote this? I mean, wasn't he in prison? Talk about cock carousel.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Wahlberg the actor ought to take this Mark Wahlberg to court if he can. The actor used to be known as Marky Mark back in the day. The vile Mark Wahlberg is only using the name to confuse people, IMO.

Mark's main pattern is target a woman, flirt with her or ask her on a date and then figure out why he absolutely hates the living shit out of her so that he can have the power of rejecting her (either explicitly or implicitly) before he gets rejected. I would say he prefers younger woman only in that he's really into rejecting peer-aged women for the crime of being ugly or aging poorly. I suspect he's feeling anxiety that he too might be balding or growing old and becoming less attractive.

So, sort of a nasty version of Walter Mitty, with his fantasies that are all variations on one theme? Pocketa-pocketa.

How come the men are never described as used anything?

Yes, this. Forever and ever.

Thank you for nailing the issue so perfectly and so succintly.

Hywelis

Vaginal tightness? Women are not elastic banded stockings, for crying out loud. There are exercises for that. The small percentage of women who experience a permanent loss of vaginal tightness nearly always get it from an unusually hard birth, not from having sex. I'm talking injury here, not the normal processes of uncomplicated birth, which DO NOT automatically "stretch out the elastic" no matter what some people think. And if sex causes a woman to lose vaginal tightness, her sexual partner is really, really bad at it, and hopefully she'll figure out that she doesn't have to put up with such a bumptious fumblebum.

I don't have time to hit pubmed this morning, but the incidence of changes resulting from normal pregnancy is pretty high, there was a study about five years ago . It's not just muscles, it's tendons and ligaments which keep everything in its place.

A car that has been driven around the block a few times really isn’t a big deal. A car that has driven across the country – twice – is much less desirable if you are spending the same amount of money to purchase it.

If you’re spending your heard earned money (commitment) and you want to ensure you’re getting the most bang for your buck – no pun intended -- why would men value something that has been through the ringer over something that is brand new or gently used?

The problem is that the vast majority of modern women have been ridden hard; they've spent much of their lives on the cock carousel. They are truly used up...

The bolded comments seem to imply that this charming gentleman considers some pre-marital sex to be acceptable. So where does he draw the line?

I'll put it in language he can understand. Let's say you're buying a car, and you have it narrowed down to options. Both cars are the same make, model, and year. They're the same color, have the same trim level. Neither has dents or scratches. They cost the same. One car has 1,000 miles on it, but it's all from one driver. The other only has 50 miles, but has had 25 drivers.

Obviously you want the car with lower mileage, right?

But what if it's a woman, not a car? What if one woman has had sex every single day for a year, but all of it was with one dude. Another woman only has sex once a week, but, since she's on the cock carousel, never with the same dude more than once. Whose vagina is more used up?

:text-yeahthat:

... and that is why comparing woman to inanimate objects doesn't work!

The bolded comments seem to imply that this charming gentleman considers some pre-marital sex to be acceptable. So where does he draw the line?

Wasn't the old joke that when someone called someone else a slut, it was because the "slut" had had at least 2 more lovers than the name caller?

I suspect he's ok with women having premarital sex with him...

Wasn't the old joke that when someone called someone else a slut, it was because the "slut" had had at least 2 more lovers than the name caller?

I suspect he's ok with women having premarital sex with him...

I bet you're right. He probably expects them to, since he probably thinks he's irresistible.

When I was in high school, the definition of a slut was any girl who had to be having sex (because she was pretty or had large breasts or dressed in clothing a boy found attractive or existed near a boy while he was having an erection or just plain wouldn't let him touch her so obviously she had to know what he was after so obviously she had had lots of sex)--but the boy who called her a slut wasn't getting any.

It creeped me out back then, but frankly, nowadays I have more respect for the one guy who wrote upon a public wall his desire to provide sexual pleasure to one of my classmates with his tongue than I do for any of the jerks who decided to get revenge for blue balls with FOR A GOOD TIME CALL slut shaming.

Slightly different at my school: A slut was a girl having sex with boys who weren't their boyfriend. There were a whole series of insults for boys who did the same.

Basically, you could sleep with your boyfriend or girlfriend without getting any flack. You could have a new boy friend or girlfriend every couple of weeks and only expect a few snide comments. Going to a party every weekend, getting drunk and sleeping with a different boy or girl made you a slut / slag / rut / jerk (and worse).

I will point out here that I was the only girl in my year who was a virgin when we finished school. (Not sure about the boys.) I think when virtually everyone is sexually active it loosens up definitions of what is ok a bit.

the original slut term was a girl who did not keep clean but it did not last long

Although the ultimate origin of the word "slut" is unknown, it first appeared in Middle English in 1402 as slutte (AHD), with the meaning "a dirty, untidy, or slovenly woman".[5] Even earlier, Geoffrey Chaucer used the word sluttish (c. 1386) to describe a slovenly man; however, later uses appear almost exclusively associated with women.[5] The modern sense of "a sexually promiscuous woman" dates to at least 1450.[5]

I really thought that I could no longer be surprised by what some of these people consider blog worthy, intelligent thought but I was wrong. Horribly wrong. I can't come up with a single reply to that post that isn't a constant stream of WTF. Used car = slut = not worth marrying. Seriously? How about no test drive = I have no clue if you can rev my engine or get out of 1st gear = I'm not signing a contract?

How come the men are never described as used anything?

Well, my oldest niece has used the term man-whore to describe men who fuck anything female. :lol: Not cool, I know. Nobody should be called a derogatory name because they like having sex.

Well, my oldest niece has used the term man-whore to describe men who fuck anything female. :lol: Not cool, I know. Nobody should be called a derogatory name because they like having sex.

I would suggest that there is a difference between liking to have sex (healthy) and fucking anything/anybody that will stand still (not always healthy).

Where is this fabled cock carousel and how can I get a ticket?

Well, a wise man will buy marry himself a nice virgin, after she's been used up worn out had the requisite number of heirs you can just get a new one.

I bet Marky Mark and his equally virginal MRA friends long to return to the days before pesky modern medicine when maternal mortality took care of that problem.

That's a shitty car/virginity analogy. Here's a more apt one:

A guy walks into a car dealership and asks to be shown the latest shipment of new cars. They're all in the exact same condition and going for the same price. The guy walks around them, examining them from every angle, and ends up selecting a bright green one.

When he sits down to fill out the forms, the saleswoman says "You know, you're lucky to be getting this car. Of all the cars left on the lot, it's been the most popular. Three different customers have almost bought it since it came in two days ago. A middle-aged woman and her best friend got as far as trying out the sound system, and this one guy had his three kids sitting in the back begging him to - sir, why are you tearing up your forms?"

The customer is livid. "How dare you try to sell me a car that other people, six other people no less, have sat in?"

"Sir," says the saleswoman, "I can assure you that being sat in hasn't damaged or compromised the car in any way. No mileage has been added to it and it will run exactly the same as the cars no one has sat in."

But the customer doesn't seem to be listening. "I wanted to be the first person to sit in my car!" he shouts. "I've been betrayed!" He stands up and starts walking around the showroom. "Six people! You let six people sit in a brand new car! Have any of your cars not been defiled?"

"Well," says the saleswoman, "This is a recent shipment, so some haven't been tried out at all."

"And they're ALL THE SAME PRICE?" the man roars. "Such shocking false advertisement! How could you do this to me?!"

Bellowing like a wounded rhinoceros, the man runs out of the showroom, across the parking lot, and down the street. The saleswoman's supervisor joins her as she watches him flip them off one last time before rounding the corner and disappearing from sight.

"Can you believe that guy?" says the saleswoman. "He was upset that someone else sat in a car before him, even after I explained that it hasn't affected the car's value in any way. He would actually expect us to mark down a car's price every time it's been sat in!"

"Don't worry about him," says the supervisor. "That's just Marky Mark. He lives in his mother's basement, only coming out to annoy local businesspeople when he gets too lonely. Grocery store's got a restraining order. Pharmacy would too if he wasn't their #1 purchaser of lotion and tissues. You should have seen the tantrum he threw at the gas station over the pump nozzles the other day..."

Where is this fabled cock carousel and how can I get a ticket?

I bet Marky Mark and his equally virginal MRA friends long to return to the days before pesky modern medicine when maternal mortality took care of that problem.

Did someone ask about a cock carousel?

sweet-cock-carousel-vector-790188.jpg

So, sort of a nasty version of Walter Mitty, with his fantasies that are all variations on one theme? Pocketa-pocketa.

QYuuFol.jpg

OK, so I'm no Sylvia Fine. I lose my wit when confronted with assholes like this.

BlechhyBlechh and his fellow MRAs see women as property, of course, because that's the kind of shits they are. But, at some level, they must realize that we are living beings. Doesn't it ever occur to them that sex is something you do, and that practice might improve performance? Y'know, as in the doctor analogy?

I guess not.

It's a mindset I will never understand.

I think I missed something.. What does mra stand for?

Men's rights advocate. You might want to take some blood pressure meds before you fall down that rabbit hole...

Men's rights advocate. You might want to take some blood pressure meds before you fall down that rabbit hole...

Yeah, the rights in men's rights advocacy boil down to getting exactly the sex they want whenever they want it* and never having to take any personal or financial responsibility for anything that might happen as a consequence. And something about not having to have female bosses at work, I think. Basically it's heterosexual male misogynists complaining about women not being walking talking Fleshlights the way we're "supposed" to be.

*And I do mean that fully literally. One MRA profiled here a while ago wants women to be drafted into government-run cathouses where they would not be allowed to say no.

So.... would this make Smuggar a pimp? (sorry that's been stuck in my head since I first read the title of the thread)

The men's rights advocates see themselves as the savers of men in this totally feminist world (because they obviously didn't turn on a television during this entire last US election season). They're the ones who always show up on internet articles and posts and threads that discuss women's issues, screeching, "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEN??????????!?!!?!11?!1!/!?!1?" They're the people talking about those poor, poor Steubenville rapists and how trashed their futures will be because that awful girl decided to get drunk at a party and it's HER FAULT!!!1!!! ALL HER FAULT!!11!1! They're the assholes who bitch and moan about women getting maternity leave because WHAT ABOUT THE MENZ (now, I'm all for paternity leave, but these guys begrudge women any time to heal whatsoever), when an article talks about how there are more women in a certain used-to-be-male-dominated field, they burst in and complain about how the evil feminists are RUINING IT! JUST RUINING IT ALL!!!!!!!11!11!!!1

Those people. They're gross.

Archived