IGNORED

A day in the life of Michelle Duggar

MrsYoungie

Woah, to further the derail -- I wandered around that site and found this :pink-shock: account of Anne of Green Gables ... this girl has some, um, issues.

kofcompany.com/christianbookreview/blog/2013/03/anne-of-green-gables/

She really needs help. The visions are not comforting.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, to further the derail -- I wandered around that site and found this :pink-shock: account of Anne of Green Gables ... this girl has some, um, issues.

kofcompany.com/christianbookreview/blog/2013/03/anne-of-green-gables/

Oh FFS. :roll: Every time I post something jokingly on this thread (all the "objectionable" things I found in my favorite picture books were examples I came up with, and completely satirical) someone goes and finds people taking this stuff seriously.

On the plus side, they have an unfavorable review of Elsie Dinsmore. http://kofcompany.com/christianbookrevi ... an-enigma/

...but then to make it awful again, most of the review is about how the book isn't biblical enough.

Not meaning to derail the thread, but that "I Love You Forever" book by Munsch always choked me up - and I don't cry easily!

Every single time. Then I don't read it for ages, think I'll be fine this time & it gets me again.

I'm guessing The Runaway Bunny would be banned too.

Wake up next to Jimbo. Jimbo is horny, just for a change. Go downstairs and have some breakfast whipped up by a 6-year old... eggs burned to coal and white biscuits... Listen to 20 kids make noise, 12 out of these high on sugar, screaming inarticulate words with their limited vocabulary. Have frozen lunch out of a tinfoil pack. Listen to horrid violin practices. Have ramen noodles for dinner with some canned topping. Wear used clothes with no bra. Kiss with Jimbo. I would not be in her tread, no matter how much money her husband has. Used clothes and topped ramen noodles and other gastronomical birth defects all the time... She isn't very pampered unless it's for TV.

Michelles day consists of worshipping God. Of course, thats what Jimbob calls his penis.

Archived