IGNORED

Sexual relationships are public property

Effie

Hey Kelly! Are you going to provide the scarlet letters for our chests, or do you want us to attach our own?

I spent 30 minutes trying to come up with a response to this. I can't find any that hasn't been said already.]

Soon enough they're gonna want to make our periods public property too, monitoring the use of the ebil tampons and making sure we switch to maxi pads :angry-banghead:

I spent 30 minutes trying to come up with a response to this. I can't find any that hasn't been said already.]

Soon enough they're gonna want to make our periods public property too, monitoring the use of the ebil tampons and making sure we switch to maxi pads :angry-banghead:

How long until women are simply considered a collection of bodily functions which are wholly public property? :( :( :(

Hey, the Ceausecu regime in Romania would regularly round up women to check for signs of pregnancy. They were dubbed the "menstrual police". Having a miscarriage meant that you were suspected of an illegal abortion. Look how well that social experiment turned out.

Archived