IGNORED

It's Always Sunny-Homeless by Choice

fundiefun

http://getoffmyinternets.net/forums/mom ... ays-sunny/

I saw this on GOMI and wondered if Kayla has ever been discussed. She was a fairly normal teen in college then dropped out to marry her husband who is named Checkers? Kayla has two children and is only 23 I recall and let herself go to the point of where their home was filthy, CPS took their daughter Sunny for awhile. She also had same lame excuse to justify not brushing their teeth- which I recall but never saw her husband posted a pic of what happened when he did and it looked like v8 juice in a sink sry for the TMI. Kayla is suffering from mental illness as she was in the hospital and was put on medication. It's sad to see her not care about her health or her child and how she had everything going then took up with Cheekers and dropped out of a good university. They are two homeless young parents with out a car in the world or worrying about employment and Kayla says she dreams of having 10 kids. She is extremely open about her drug use and will post things with titles such as "rolling balls" meaning on ecstasy or "tripping the hell out" which means acid and CPS took Sunny when they got caught with weed on them. Her blog is now defunct as posted in the thread but she is on tumblr.

I followed their blog for a while last summer. Her younger sister is even more messed up.

Ewwww this woman is kinda gross. Like another Lauren/Hellena and Currawong.

Shes surprised that she managed to brush her teeth two days in a row.

And this...

One time me and Checkers had sex on the doctors table while waiting to get an ultrasound at a check up when I was pregnant with Sunny.

The child and the house look filthy.

She did drugs while pregnant and breastfeeding. No wonder her daughter had such a low birth weight.

I feel incredibly sorry for little Sunny and the other baby

Where do you all find terrible people like this?

Ewwww this woman is kinda gross. Like another Lauren/Hellena and Currawong.

Shes surprised that she managed to brush her teeth two days in a row.

And this...

The child and the house look filthy.

She did drugs while pregnant and breastfeeding. No wonder her daughter had such a low birth weight.

I feel incredibly sorry for little Sunny and the other baby

Where do you all find terrible people like this?

GOMI! Seriously, you can lose entire afternoons poking around there. Here's Kayla's sister:

http://getoffmyinternets.net/karlee-and ... ckers-2-0/

As a warning, my anti-malware found trojans when I clinked on the link and blocked the site.

That happened with me as well.

Off topic a bit but...

Spent a while reading this earlier. :shock:

I tried to go back and GOMI won't load? Is something wrong with it?

Off topic a bit but...

Spent a while reading this earlier. :shock:

I tried to go back and GOMI won't load? Is something wrong with it?

The GOMI forums often have issues. I enjoy reading there but it is frustrating when the boards often go down or run super slow

The GOMI forums often have issues. I enjoy reading there but it is frustrating when the boards often go down or run super slow

Thanks a lot! I gave up for a while, tried again and it works.

Archived