IGNORED

Homofascists Will Make Christians Wear Badges holocaust

doggie

The stupidity of this idiot knows no bounds. So I guess if you are a straight christian you need a badge. Love one commenter hoping they would wear badges so we know who the assholes are. I think it should be tattoo'd on their foreheads so you can cross the street when you see them coming.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion ... tians-wear

wearryan Fischer of the American Family Association (AFA) said on his radio show Thursday that “homofascists†will eventually make Christians wear badges like the Jews had to wear during the Holocaust (video below), reports RightWingWatch.org.

“If you don’t believe in sodomy-based marriage, you’re not prepared to endorse and sanction sodomy-based marriage, you have no place in this institution,†Fischer said. “So we’re getting to the point, I don’t know what the emblem would be, remember when the Jews in Nazi Germany, they had to wear a yellow Star of David on their sleeve? I mean, we’re getting to the point now, that’s what they’re going to make us do.â€

“I don’t know what the symbol would be, I’d have to think about that. We’re getting to the point where these homofascists are going to force us to wear on our sleeves some kind of identifying marker so people will know who the racists and the homophobes and the bigots are, and can stay away from them.â€

Maybe a cross. And in some kind of durable material that wouldn't rot or rust. Gold perhaps? and on a chain, so they would have no excuse to not wear it with everything.

That would show them.

Page not found in article...do you have a screen shot or something? or another link...

fixed. it ran together with the text.

I am SO SICK of these assholes appropriating the Holocaust. Seriously, what the FUCK? :angry-teeth:

I am SO SICK of these assholes appropriating the Holocaust. Seriously, what the FUCK? :angry-teeth:

I know they are making it into a tool to hate just like it was in the beginning.

They must have realized that people weren't sympathetic to their claims of persecution for their intolerance so they need to make an even more outrageous claim.

I need to stop saying "now I've heard everything!" HOMOSEXUAL. PEOPLE (not the word: PEOPLE!). ARE. NOT. EVIL. Not only am I disgusted because its insulting to gays, uses the Holocaust as a tool and is a wildly nonsensible 'theory', but I knew and loved a gay professor at a community college I attended. He was friendly with everyone, he was an amazing debate team coach, and was just like another person to everyone! He didn't hide his sexuality but he acted just like any other nice person. He wasn't the stereotypical efeminent 'gay guy', he was a person! Thus I tribute him with my username and icon. C****** P******, one of the nicest people I've ever met!

“If you don’t believe in sodomy-based marriage, you’re not prepared to endorse and sanction sodomy-based marriage, you have no place in this institution,†Fischer said.

Sodomy-based marriage? Marriage contracted through buttsex on the altar? :kiss-ass:

“If you don’t believe in sodomy-based marriage, you’re not prepared to endorse and sanction sodomy-based marriage, you have no place in this institution,†Fischer said. “So we’re getting to the point, I don’t know what the emblem would be, remember when the Jews in Nazi Germany, they had to wear a yellow Star of David on their sleeve? I mean, we’re getting to the point now, that’s what they’re going to make us do.â€

No, moron:

persecuted.jpg

“I don’t know what the symbol would be, I’d have to think about that. We’re getting to the point where these homofascists are going to force us to wear on our sleeves some kind of identifying marker so people will know who the racists and the homophobes and the bigots are, and can stay away from them.â€

Well now there's one of the biggest problems with this comment: Fischer claims to "think" - about this or anything else. Christians are a majority and bigots who oppose gay marriage are a fairly large, extremely whiny minority.

Until Fischer's family ends up like THIS - and for opposing homosexuality, no less - then the idiot would do well to keep his mouth shut. Every word he says is such complete, baseless, overblown bullshit.

Do you think he realises that LGBT people had to wear pink badges under the Nazis?

Sodomy-based marriage? Marriage contracted through buttsex on the altar? :kiss-ass:

:lol:

So this guy's OK with women marrying each other, then, right?

Its not a sodomy based marriage any more than straight marriage is a penis in vagina sex based marriage. Although to fundies, where love and attraction doesnt really exist, they see their marriages like that. Most gay people dont see their marriage like that, when you have the choice to have sex before marriage, marriage becomes more about love because people arent only thinking about the ability to have sex. Sure, if two gay men get married, you can assume that anal sex would take place, but its not the main part of marriage.

Why do they see all marriage as sex based? What a perverted culture they have if they only get married for sex, and cover up because they believe all men are rapists waiting to happen and wont be able to control themselves if they see a knee or a bit of cleavage.

Theyre projecting their own feelings onto the groups they dont like. They would just love to create some way of marking out people who dont agree with them-so they assume that the gay people/atheists/feminists/democrats would want to do the same. Theyd love to ban gay people from being married or having relationships with eachother, so they assume that if gay marriage was legalised, theyd try and stop the fundies from getting married. Gothard says that women should cover themselves up so they dont defraud others because he is a massive pervert to the point that he makes all his female followers dress in the way he loves (are flip flops part of the fundie uniform for this reason, the Duggar girls never seem to wear shoes, and Gothard has a foot fetish), and he assumes all men are massive perverts like him.

They think that for gay people, marriage is about sex, because for fundies, marriage is about sex.

Its not a sodomy based marriage any more than straight marriage is a penis in vagina sex based marriage. Although to fundies, where love and attraction doesnt really exist, they see their marriages like that. Most gay people dont see their marriage like that, when you have the choice to have sex before marriage, marriage becomes more about love because people arent only thinking about the ability to have sex. Sure, if two gay men get married, you can assume that anal sex would take place, but its not the main part of marriage.

Why do they see all marriage as sex based? What a perverted culture they have if they only get married for sex, and cover up because they believe all men are rapists waiting to happen and wont be able to control themselves if they see a knee or a bit of cleavage.

Theyre projecting their own feelings onto the groups they dont like. They would just love to create some way of marking out people who dont agree with them-so they assume that the gay people/atheists/feminists/democrats would want to do the same. Theyd love to ban gay people from being married or having relationships with eachother, so they assume that if gay marriage was legalised, theyd try and stop the fundies from getting married. Gothard says that women should cover themselves up so they dont defraud others because he is a massive pervert to the point that he makes all his female followers dress in the way he loves (are flip flops part of the fundie uniform for this reason, the Duggar girls never seem to wear shoes, and Gothard has a foot fetish), and he assumes all men are massive perverts like him.

They think that for gay people, marriage is about sex, because for fundies, marriage is about sex.

How utterly horrible to live a life where marriage is entirely about sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex. But, it's only one facet of my marriage. My husband is also my best friend, my confidant, my supporter, and the love of my life. I enjoy taking walks and talking to him, just as much as I enjoy being intimate with him. We laugh together, cry together, and even argue with each other at times. We are so much more than just sex. I feel sorry for people whose marriages are not as complete. They deserve so much more.

I don't think they all see marriage as sex-based, but that any relationship outside of marriage must be about sex. Thus, they see gay people as having a sexual fetish, not as having a relationship. To them, gay marriage isn't about marriage at all, it's just a vehicle for making society accept their sinful sexual fetish.

It may seem like splitting hairs, but I think this explanation better explains why fundies see gay marriage as such a threat.

Do you think he realises that LGBT people had to wear pink badges under the Nazis?

Probably not. Book learnin' doesn't seem to be a priority.

Since when have homosexuals been imprisoning Christians in concentration camps and killing them for being Christians? Oh, you mean that gays being allowed to come out of the closets and being able to marry each other is equal to the above statement? Fuck Christians who cry persecution in 'Murica.

I'm with whomever hoped they'd wear badges to make asshole identification easier.

Between the wars on Christmas, Easter, Christians, SAHMs...I'm tapped out. I might start outsourcing my war-making to India or something.

I'm a Christian. And I have nothing to do with conspiracy theory idiots like that. I really hate when people spout out crap like that making all of us look like idiots.

How utterly horrible to live a life where marriage is entirely about sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex. But, it's only one facet of my marriage. My husband is also my best friend, my confidant, my supporter, and the love of my life. I enjoy taking walks and talking to him, just as much as I enjoy being intimate with him. We laugh together, cry together, and even argue with each other at times. We are so much more than just sex. I feel sorry for people whose marriages are not as complete. They deserve so much more.

I agree. Sex is GREAT, but it ain't everything!

I am so not going to ask the couple I know who have been together for 30+ years for the details of their sex life. First it'd make an a candidate for the asshole badge for sheer nosiness, and secondly what does the form of the sex they presumably have to do with their interactions with me? Nothing whatsoever! I see love and friendship and humor and and warmth. That is what matters.

Fundies are so obsessed with sex that they can't see past it to what makes a real marriage. I feel bad for them, but it's their loss.

The stupidity of this idiot knows no bounds. So I guess if you are a straight christian you need a badge. Love one commenter hoping they would wear badges so we know who the assholes are. I think it should be tattoo'd on their foreheads so you can cross the street when you see them coming.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion ... tians-wear

wearryan Fischer of the American Family Association (AFA) said on his radio show Thursday that “homofascists†will eventually make Christians wear badges like the Jews had to wear during the Holocaust (video below), reports RightWingWatch.org.

. . . you mean they don't already voluntarily do this? Aren't there entire catalogs full of these things? And free sigs and icons online, so everybody at all times will know what they are?

I am so tempted to call their bluff on this one! OK, you want persecution, you got it. You will wear the equality sign with the line through it on your clothes at all times. Your businesses will be targeted and your children rounded up. Schools will teach that heterosexuality is a sin and disgusting and against all natural laws. If you suspected of having heterosexual sex you will be imprisoned perhaps even executed.

This is persecution and this is exactly what has happened and continues to happen to LGBT people throughout the world today.

Archived