IGNORED

Dr. Dobson : the war on stay at home moms

MyName

Draft deferment: You cannot defer your draft. If you do, we will be really disappointed and call you a 'slacker' behind your back. Bribes in the form of wine or chocolates however are acceptable, and we will mark you down as "has done her bit".

Before we throw out the "s" word, let us remember that every war needs its Rosie the Riveters on the homefront. :naughty:

Please include an address in the centerpieces where wine/chocolate installments can be sent.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does this mean I can start using the designated veterans parking space at my local grocery store? In the last three months I've been through the wars on Christmas, Easter, and now SAHMs, so I'm feeling I deserve it. :roll:

I'm afraid neither of those wars is over yet, so you don't qualify as a veteran yet. Once the bribes start rolling in, we can however offer you wine and chocolate. Hang in there, sister!

Before we throw out the "s" word, let us remember that every war needs its Rosie the Riveters on the homefront. :naughty:

Please include an address in the centerpieces where wine/chocolate installments can be sent.

Okay, you and everyone else who can't make the time to join the fight in the frontlines got re-classified as "contributing non-combatants". A conciliatory centrepiece is on its way. If you would like to be classified as a "contributing combatant", rather than a "frontline combatant", we can send you vaguely insulting flyers to place in a local library. Either way, you'll get complimentary booze at our veteran's reunion in 2020.

Archived