IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No eleventy month pregnant woman jumps like that. What must "Jesus" think I wonder. And by Jesus I mean the guy she was hugging.

Awesome find!

That hug was ummm, ackward. :? Dede's a better woman than I am though. When I was 1 year into my pregnancies I could barely walk, much less jump up and down like a mad woman.

It's Friday (Friday night even over here) and I'm too sick to go out; I so wish Dede and/or XGay would come over to FJ and play.

at the end of the second video / start of the third, she is down on all fours with her forearms flush to the ground, head tucked. there is no way i could have assumed that position at 9 months pregnant.

There's some strange goings on at that church too. Holy church of the creepy people. Makes me not too damn surprised they haven't called these two on their bullshit.

I also loved Dede shrieking "He SAVED ME! He SAVED ME!!!", although what I was really hearing was "Pay ATTENTION TO ME, Pay ATTENTION TO ME!!!".

at the end of the second video / start of the third, she is down on all fours with her forearms flush to the ground, head tucked. there is no way i could have assumed that position at 9 months pregnant.

Yes, but you were nine months pregnant. What you never had time to find out is that, at 12 months pregnant, the body suddenly becomes much more flexible and light.

I know because Dede told me.

Judging by her extra chin, my verdict is that she's carrying a full-term food baby.

Or, to invoke Ah-nold, "It's not a toomah."

When I'm in my fat phases, I get a belly very much like that. It looks like I'm preggo (or at least it does as long as I've got it covered up and nobody sees how squishy it is). I've never carried as much extra weight as Dede is, but if for some reason I ever end up hitting 250lbs, that's pretty much what I'd look like.

Now, it's possible she might have some sort of health issue that has caused her to gain a lot of weight, especially centered in the abdomen like that. I won't rule it out. But I suspect lots of cheap carbohydrates are the real source of her "miracle."

It looks like she is wearing maternity tops to make herself look pregnant. Not fooling me. Was that EGG's hand she was holding? That guy looks different to me, but maybe that's just because his clothes aren't monogrammed with the exgay stuff that I've grown used to seeing?

Seriously, I'm kind of overweight and this is what I looked like at the beginning of my pregnancy when I was just starting to bloat, but I would put maternity tops on so I looked more pregnant than fat.

Also just saying, but I tried to jump up and down like that at a wedding last weekend (five months pregnant as opposed to eleventy) and I peed myself.

She might be gaining weight on purpose to make the the pregnancy look more legit. We know she isn't pregnant in the least, though. She ain't foolin' anyone.

Yes, but you were nine months pregnant. What you never had time to find out is that, at 12 months pregnant, the body suddenly becomes much more flexible and light.

I know because Dede told me.

and i was pregnant with twins, too. not imaginary twins, but real live 36 week twins.

the lower belly "flap" - hanging over the jeans - is what makes me believe she's not pregnant. a fundus grows up and out of the pelvis, not from the top of the abdomen and down. i've seen some "overhang" in women carrying multiples, but they are usually carrying two 6+ lb babies who have no more room to go anywhere but down.

View My Video

forgot to add, it's the "We used to be a dede and xgay FB group, but Jesus set us free" facebook group. it may be secret now, because someone said xgay & dede were trolling around reporting anything with their name on it.

it wouldn't load on my phone but look at the add! Someone knows something!

post-3416-14451997727038_thumb.jpg

She has a puffy double chin and her upper arms look pretty solid as do her thighs and bum. The belly is in keeping with a general weight gain.

Also, buying shirts too small and not buttoning them up at the bottom? Nice try.

I'm carrying extra weight and I can pooch out my belly to look like that especially because after having two pregnancies my abdominal muscles are trashed.

And if we needed any further indications, her movements do not indicate that there is a solid little person in that belly. Anyone who has carried a baby knows that the position of the baby and change in centre of gravity means you simply can't jump around, crawl, lie on the ground that easily etc without possibly the assistance of a block and tackle (at least I couldn't).

I am so sorry! I broke my ankle one year and the next year badly sprained the other ankle. It hurt so bad I was convinced it had to be a worse break. But it was just a sprain. The recovery was actually longer and way more painful than the break.

Thanks, treemom. This is my first (and, I hope, my last) sprain, and I am starting to think that a week spent listening to "Trust eend Obey" on repeat would be less painful and annoying than this.

Snip

And if we needed any further indications, her movements do not indicate that there is a solid little person in that belly. Anyone who has carried a baby knows that the position of the baby and change in centre of gravity means you simply can't jump around, crawl, lie on the ground that easily etc without possibly the assistance of a block and tackle (at least I couldn't).

Excuse me, but DeDe has the assistance of her Lord and Savior Jesus. She doesn't need some worldly, earthy help. She has the LORD. She was tired, achy, and had limited mobility with this pregnancy, but JESUS set her FREE!

Wow great find on the video! (I've only seen the pics thus far but awesome!).

Sooo those of you who've been pg, how sure are you she's not pg judging on those pics alone? I've never been pg so I'm more easily fooled, but I could believe she is. Not eleventy!!! Months of course, but possibly that she got pg later than she said and is just now closing in on her due date??

Wow great find on the video! (I've only seen the pics thus far but awesome!).

Sooo those of you who've been pg, how sure are you she's not pg judging on those pics alone? I've never been pg so I'm more easily fooled, but I could believe she is. Not eleventy!!! Months of course, but possibly that she got pg later than she said and is just now closing in on her due date??

Agree with you!! I definitely don't think she was pregnant back when she announced it but my thoughts all along have been that she has used this miracle shit to save face and not have to say that she had a miscarriage or whatever. She's seeing a doctor about once a month because that's what you do when you're early in pregnancy. My 2cents.

If she had a brain, she would be desperately sleeping with someone to concieve a baby, so she at least has something at the end of it all.

Unless she actually believes she is pregnant.

Okay, y'all, bear with me. I found video of their Easter program and Dede's baby belly/panniculus.

I'm uploading the pics now, it's just taking a little while. I posted them to the FB page if anyone is on there.

That was quite a...find. I don't know if I should thank you or send you a bill for the brain bleach I need after viewing the videos. Truly an...experience. Oy.

You have won the Internetz!

June 2012

Grandma Haislip posts on Facebook that Greg and Dede are having a baby.

August 2012

post-6044-144519977276_thumb.jpg

September - December 2012

post-6044-14451997727371_thumb.jpg

post-6044-14451997727521_thumb.jpg

January 21 2013

post-6044-14451997727729_thumb.jpg

I watched the first 1 and 1/2 parts of the Easter Extravaganza before the DH made me turn it off. Here's some highlights:

The songs go on even longer than D-squared's alleged pregnancy.

Our girl DoubleD is the finest "actor" in the production by a long shot. :lol:

Part 1, approx. 2/3 of the way in, D2 acts out being the victim of domestic violence.

The very next scene, some guy tells his wife and son, Dylan, that he's gay and he's leaving them!

Part 2, church ladies smoke crack . :teasing-smokingcrack: The dialog sparkles:

"Look what I got."

"Girl, oooooh, is that crack?"

"It sure is. You want me to light it up?"

"Sure, light it up."

That's as far as I got. I'd be really thrilled for my children to see domestic violence and crack-smokin in church. :roll:

Archived