IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

I have an actual, real sprained ankle, and had actual, real x-rays today to confirm that nothing is broken, but it's boring to be pregnant with a sprained ankle/foot baby. (Plus, having a bad sprain blows, and I will die if it goes on for eleventy!!!11!! months.)

Sooooo, I am pregnant with a stenotic Islets of Langerhans cria. I have wanted an alpaca for years, even if I have to birth it myself to get one.

I am so sorry! I broke my ankle one year and the next year badly sprained the other ankle. It hurt so bad I was convinced it had to be a worse break. But it was just a sprain. The recovery was actually longer and way more painful than the break.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I first had sex almost two years ago and have been pregnant ever since, despite showing absolutely no symptoms and having a reasonably flat stomach. God told me so when I was hopped up on T3's after some dental surgery, and who am I to contradict Her?

I plan to name the baby Broken Virtue.

Great name

[link=][/link]I know it's really morbid, but I can see this ending in a murder/suicide type situation. EGG is kind of scaring me with his "willing to die" crap. It almost makes me feel bad for snarking on them. I hope I'm wrong, that they're just drama queen scammers, and that they are able to get the help they need. Or Dede finally gives birth to her elephant. Whichever.

( I do know the difference between their, there, and they're)

I joined that group on FB but left yesterday. There was a poster there that was wigging out a la conspiracy theory/Jerry Fletcher and gave me the heebie jeebies way more than EGG & DD ever have. No idea if it was a joke account or not but it was just getting beyond my comfort level, what with using my actual name and all, so I left.

[link=][/link]I know it's really morbid, but I can see this ending in a murder/suicide type situation. EGG is kind of scaring me with his "willing to die" crap. It almost makes me feel bad for snarking on them. I hope I'm wrong, that they're just drama queen scammers, and that they are able to get the help they need. Or Dede finally gives birth to her elephant. Whichever.

( I do know the difference between their, there, and they're)

I don't think Greg would off himself. He's a self-serving parasite, and he'll make dramatic statements in order to keep manipulating the people around him into supporting him. If this blows up, I'm sure he'll move on and find other suckers to prey on. And I don't see him killing his wife, either. Letting her die from a massive, undiagnosed ovarian tumor or cancer, while she carries on with her delusion of being pregnant and he encourages it? Eh, maybe. But I see the "willing to die" bit as grandstanding--a way of keeping anyone dumb enough to believe his and Dede's nonsense stirred up and fully engaged.

Then again, what do I know? I just discovered I was pregnant tonight (right after eating a massive carne asada burrito, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence), and I'm sure the hormones are why I feel so sleepy and brain-fogged. I'm praying that it will be kittens, because...well...kittens!

Last night, I had a dream that featured both pigs and orange kitties, so what will my swollen ankles give birth to?

t_zps1b1e542a.jpg

Fuck yeah! I gots to have me one of these. Love the "Go Me!" tagline.

8-)

You know satan is always playing the "what if" card. What if your car breaks down, what if you lose your job, what if you've waited all this time on God and nothing happens, what if, what if, what if.

I've got a "what if". What if this would be the day when Jesus comes?

Here, let me fix that for you Greg:

You know satan is always playing the "what if" card. What if your car breaks down (and no one gives you a jumbo jet), what if you lose your job (and instead of getting a new one you just live off your parents), what if you've waited all this time on God and nothing happens (because Dede was never pregnant in the first place and God can't deliver babies that don't exist), what if, what if, what if (Greg is still gay). I've got a "what if". What if this would be the day when Jesus comes? (and Greg and Dede never have to explain little Miracle baby's absence to family or the interwebz)

:roll:

And then there's this totally over the top creepy reply:

JESUS "Ready or not, here I come"......

Umm, yeah. That doesn't sound like something right out of a cheap horror movie or anything. :evil-eye: Yet for some reason I am picturing Jack Nicholson with a crazed look on his face.

JESUS "Ready or not, here I come"......

Jesus is clearly a member of The Temptations.

-_mR0ITvxCc

Okay, y'all, bear with me. I found video of their Easter program and Dede's baby belly/panniculus.

I'm uploading the pics now, it's just taking a little while. I posted them to the FB page if anyone is on there.

Okay, y'all, bear with me. I found video of their Easter program and Dede's baby belly/panniculus.

I'm uploading the pics now, it's just taking a little while. I posted them to the FB page if anyone is on there.

!!! How about doing just one as a teaser while we wait for the rest. Which Facebook page do you mean, btw?

2hn28ux.jpg

34fe8g7.jpg

20utqfm.jpg

2poqpog.jpg

2eknon7.jpg

x4on88.jpg

2n8pnqb.jpg

2l8kkrq.jpg

13zd9xw.jpg

i've also got a video clip of her jumping up and down vigorously after hugging "Jesus".

universitycog.org, click media then launch media player. it's the first three videos.

ol' pastor wayne's gonna be wondering how his website hits skyrocketed today. =)

View My Video

forgot to add, it's the "We used to be a dede and xgay FB group, but Jesus set us free" facebook group. it may be secret now, because someone said xgay & dede were trolling around reporting anything with their name on it.

It looks like she is wearing maternity tops to make herself look pregnant. Not fooling me. Was that EGG's hand she was holding? That guy looks different to me, but maybe that's just because his clothes aren't monogrammed with the exgay stuff that I've grown used to seeing?

No, it's a different guy. At the end of the third video, she's standing at the far end of the stage - i think Greg is in a khaki jacket and comes up and hugs her, but there's people weaving all around so it's hard to tell.

and that purple top doesn't look like a maternity top, it just looks like it was bought purposefully three sizes too small. and left unbuttoned to let it all hang out.

i've also got a video clip of her jumping up and down vigorously after hugging "Jesus".

That's probably the most action she's had in years. Think she O'd? :lol:

WOW! Thanks, PhiMuLady. This is, well, interesting ... and the first interesting update this ol' thread has had in days!!! Nice work and thanks for sharing!!

I wonder if there are copywrite issues with The Passion of the Christ clips being used in the sermon, and then the sermon being posted on the internet?

That Dede can jump around like no pregnant woman I've seen. Especially while eleventy months pregnant like she is...

View My Video

forgot to add, it's the "We used to be a dede and xgay FB group, but Jesus set us free" facebook group. it may be secret now, because someone said xgay & dede were trolling around reporting anything with their name on it.

Um. The vigorous jumping was as ... delightful? ... as you described. :pink-shock:

How is it possible for someone to jump around while heavily pregnant? Especially when youre 3 months overdue.

Archived