IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

I know someone who has a chest infection, because I had a naughty dream about her a few weeks ago, I get the feeling that I am about to be a mother to a dozen lung ducklings very soon. Off to make a fancy sign about the miracles of gay lung duckling reproduction. Waiting excitedly for two years time, when they are born.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YIKES! He's getting way too cray. I really hope that these two don't off themselves into martyrdom because they have been backed into a corner and they can't get out without saving face. They are so fucking nuts anything is possible.

I think some of you have been rather naughty--comments from Dede's Facebook page. Names of posters deleted to protect the guilty:

XXXXXX Does anyone know if the stretch marks after a 12 month pregnancy are worse than those from a normal 9 month pregnancy? Or does this miracle of conception also include the miracle of no stretch marks?

Yesterday at 2:31pm · Like · 16..

XXXXXX I imagine they are a lot worse. She has a three month old infant inside of her! And imagine that birth.

Yesterday at 6:29pm · Like · 14..

XXXXXX Well perhaps the birth is easier if you wait until the infant is 6 months old? Then they can just crawl right out!

10 hours ago · Like · 12..

XXXXXX I hope she gives birth before it is high school aged. Nothing more embarrassing than being seen with your mom at that age, much less being seen inside your mom.

about an hour ago · Like · 4..

XXXXXX Can you imagine the first day of school?

29 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

(sorry--can't do screen caps on my iPad--or maybe I can, but I'm too lazy to figure it out)

One of my freshman students recently told me about Dede. I was explaining that human pregnancy only goes 40 weeks and what happens during each week... The student told me that not all pregnancies go 40 weeks and that I needed to check out Dede Haislip and now she updates me occasionally with how Dede's elephant baby is forming. We decided to say elephant because their gestation lasts about 2 years.... Anyway now I find myself checking her fb daily. The tidbit that I find interesting is the conversation that one of her friends posted on her fb wall on may 21st, between her and dede. This is my first time posting on here so I hope I didn't miss someone else's post on this, but seriously she got an X-RAY because the nurse said it wouldn't bother the baby this late in the pregnancy but no ultrasound... WHAT?????

....God bless us ALL as we wade through the septic tank of sin.

:dancing-demon:

I'm pregnant with a ticklish manubrial notch squab. It's a miracle! And I soon as I get a motorcoach and jumbo jet, I'll be delivering.

:disgust:

One of my freshman students recently told me about Dede. I was explaining that human pregnancy only goes 40 weeks and what happens during each week... The student told me that not all pregnancies go 40 weeks and that I needed to check out Dede Haislip and now she updates me occasionally with how Dede's elephant baby is forming. We decided to say elephant because their gestation lasts about 2 years.... Anyway now I find myself checking her fb daily. The tidbit that I find interesting is the conversation that one of her friends posted on her fb wall on may 21st, between her and dede. This is my first time posting on here so I hope I didn't miss someone else's post on this, but seriously she got an X-RAY because the nurse said it wouldn't bother the baby this late in the pregnancy but no ultrasound... WHAT?????

***THUD***

Welcome to FJ, where logic requires popcorn and krazy comes to play.

*Jazzhands*

I think some of you have been rather naughty--comments from Dede's Facebook page. Names of posters deleted to protect the guilty:

XXXXXX Does anyone know if the stretch marks after a 12 month pregnancy are worse than those from a normal 9 month pregnancy? Or does this miracle of conception also include the miracle of no stretch marks?

Yesterday at 2:31pm · Like · 16..

XXXXXX I imagine they are a lot worse. She has a three month old infant inside of her! And imagine that birth.

Yesterday at 6:29pm · Like · 14..

XXXXXX Well perhaps the birth is easier if you wait until the infant is 6 months old? Then they can just crawl right out!

10 hours ago · Like · 12..

XXXXXX I hope she gives birth before it is high school aged. Nothing more embarrassing than being seen with your mom at that age, much less being seen inside your mom.

about an hour ago · Like · 4..

XXXXXX Can you imagine the first day of school?

29 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

(sorry--can't do screen caps on my iPad--or maybe I can, but I'm too lazy to figure it out)

I have not been naughty. Unless you count being a Prophetess to the Xgay Drama Queens as "naughty".

OK, who was "offended" by her miracle pregnancy belly?

[attachment=0]dedestatus.jpg[/attachment]

She's pretty clear at this point that she's actually pregnant.

No one was offended by her miracle belly, she's just making excuses for why she freaked out and took the belly pics down.

I've been following this for months and I swear this lady made me double check with my OBGYN that I am infact preggers. (Due in July) I just don't get how they can have such alien reactions to complications. When I spotted in my third month I had to check with my OBGYN to make sure the baby was fine, I was freaking out. Even now when I don't feel my baby girl move for more than a few hours I get nervous. I just don't know how they can't show any concern. :cray-cray:

No one was offended by her miracle belly, she's just making excuses for why she freaked out and took the belly pics down.

Since taking them down didnt work, perhaps she will put some current ones up?

Press the home button and the power button at the same time. You'll hear a shutter like sound and the screen shot goes to your photos app where you can crop it. Ta da!

This whole saga is truly fascinating. What's even more fascinating is that so many people actually believe it. And these are the fine folks who want to take over running the country. Yeah.

I've been following this for months and I swear this lady made me double check with my OBGYN that I am infact preggers. (Due in July) I just don't get how they can have such alien reactions to complications. When I spotted in my third month I had to check with my OBGYN to make sure the baby was fine, I was freaking out. Even now when I don't feel my baby girl move for more than a few hours I get nervous. I just don't know how they can't show any concern. :cray-cray:

My guess is because they know perfectly well there's no baby.

I have not been naughty. Unless you count being a Prophetess to the Xgay Drama Queens as "naughty".

I'm astonished that she has comments open (for now). Then again, I suppose nothing that DeDe and XGG should astonish me at this point.

I'd post something there, but my FB is in my real name (must change that now that XGG is my "friend". Gah!). I'm afraid DeDe and XGG will drive that God-sent RV to my house and try to move in with me.

My guess is because they know perfectly well there's no baby.

I am guessing so, she might have believed it at one point, but no way anymore.

Sonuvabitch.... I re-activated my FB account partly to go see the show for myself, and when I went to Dede's profile, we have a real-life friend in common -- a fairly fundie woman I'm acquainted with through non-religious channels and who lives in the XGay area. How do I ask my friend if she knows about this without outing FJ??

And Dede and Greg think this is just going to go away :lol: Nope!

Welcome to the madness!

Sonuvabitch.... I re-activated my FB account partly to go see the show for myself, and when I went to Dede's profile, we have a real-life friend in common -- a fairly fundie woman I'm acquainted with through non-religious channels and who lives in the XGay area. How do I ask my friend if she knows about this without outing FJ??

Its pretty viral now, not just FJ. Just say someone shared the miracle on facebook!

Its pretty viral now, not just FJ. Just say someone shared the miracle on facebook!

I believe it was also on Reddit :whistle:

I think we need a miracle-pregnancy generator. Those usually have three parts, so I think I'll start with a condition, then a body part, then a type of young-un. Here goes -- choose one from each list.

"I'm pregnant with a __________ ____________ _____________:

Not from your lists, but I absolutely have a sporadic kidney porcupine incubating!

Anyone who has kidney stones understands - I just don't want multiples. :?

Everyone is catching the Eleventy Pregnancy Fever. I've been running into it elsenet and laughing every time.

Not from your lists, but I absolutely have a sporadic kidney porcupine incubating!

Anyone who has kidney stones understands - I just don't want multiples. :?

I suspect this is the kind of "pregnancy" for which I should sympathize, not congratulate. Hope all passes and you are pain-free soon and for good.

BTW, the young of the porcupine are called porcupettes. So you are expecting a sporadic kidney porcupette.

Doesn't that sound less painful?

OK, who was "offended" by her miracle pregnancy belly?

[attachment=0]dedestatus.jpg[/attachment]

She's pretty clear at this point that she's actually pregnant.

Seriously, she thinks the issue with her flabby, pushed out, naked belly shots is that they will cause someone to "stumble"? She thinks some Christian brother is going to be overcome with lust and covet XGG's crazy eleventy months phantom pregnant wife?

....God bless us ALL as we wade through the septic tank of sin.

I'll take the boat, thanks.

I'm pregnant with a ticklish manubrial notch squab. It's a miracle! And I soon as I get a motorcoach and jumbo jet, I'll be delivering.

Mazel tov!

I believe I went skiing at Manubrial Notch once -- lovely place. ;)

Archived