IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

There was a blog I remember looking at at was about a girl who was off to join the amish.

I can't remember much about it but she was raised normal I think and God told her to be amish.

Does anyone remember it?

That is it - thanks!!!!

I think it is so weird to be modern then to leave your family and join the amish. I mean would you ever be accepted into a family and the community!

...who was going to get married and she was all excited that she was going to get to hold hands with her sweetie any time she wanted, but she was hungry all the time and someone here asked her if she might be pregnant, and she said no, but had a sense of humor about it? I want to see if she found out just how much hand holding typically takes place after a wedding. :shock:

That's funny, b/c your avatar creeps me out so much I often rush through your posts so I can quickly scroll by it. But to each their own.

http://adblockplus.org/ for Mozilla or Chrome. It works on Images. :)

I don't read blogs, either, and even when links are posted I rarely look at them. Once in a while if I'm super bored I'll go through the FJ reference list and skim some of the ones we don't talk about to see if they're interesting. They never are. All the blogs are so boring I can't stand reading them just to pick out the crazy rants when they come up.

I did read a good deal of Crazy Emma's blog, though, when it was discussed.

I don't read blogs either. I will briefly check them out if someone here mentions it, but I can't stand them for more than five minutes at a time. They mostly make me ill. I get all my fundie info from here, but once you're here for a long time, you get a lot.

Put me down as another who doesn't actually read the blogs. I might go insane if I did, they make me want to hunt some of them down and hurt people. Usually the men who seriously neglect/abuse their families, although Ialso want to slap around the women who let them. Then too I want to slap the really sanctimonious women as well... so it's best just to get what's here.

• 3 weeks later...

I was reading a thread awhile ago that sent me to this blog of a 'cute' girl who is in her early twenties, married, and expecting her first child. She's been video blogging. As fundie as they might be, she seemed somewhat down to earth and I lost the link to her blog. I can't remember her name either.

Help me Jingerites!!

• 4 weeks later...

I've lost track of one of the fundie blogs I used to read. It was kept by a girl who'd done a college degree in Women's ministry, or something like that. She was due to be married around July. As far as I remember, she was fond of dishing out marriage advice before she married. I'm dying to see what she has to say, now that she's been married for a ~*whole three months!*~

Can anybody help me out? Many thanks in advance.

what the name is of this blog I've been thinking about. I'm terrible with names, and I rely on you guys to remember them haha. It was a young girl in her 20's, and I think there was a lot of talk about how old she really was, cause of her looks. She married a guy a few years older than her, and last time I had looked she had just had a baby boy. I'm sorry, that's all I can remember. Oh, and they actually seemed to be in love (wait maybe that was a different blog. Can't always love your husband :lol: ) Any takers?

Kristina's friend Courtney? I can't remember the name of her new blog and I'm not sure she was in her 20's. They are the family that went swimming fully dressed including socks.

what the name is of this blog I've been thinking about. I'm terrible with names, and I rely on you guys to remember them haha. It was a young girl in her 20's, and I think there was a lot of talk about how old she really was, cause of her looks. She married a guy a few years older than her, and last time I had looked she had just had a baby boy. I'm sorry, that's all I can remember. Oh, and they actually seemed to be in love (wait maybe that was a different blog. Can't always love your husband :lol: ) Any takers?

I swear, I know exactly which one you're talking about, but I can't remember the name. She looked about 15 in her wedding pictures, I remember that.

I swear, I know exactly which one you're talking about, but I can't remember the name. She looked about 15 in her wedding pictures, I remember that.

Yes, exactly. She looked so young and even her wedding dress looked like a child's dress. Aargh, I want to find it! Haha