IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

The only fundie blog that I follow with any regularity is the Maxwells' blog. Otherwise, I just read what's written here. If a link is posted, I'll sometimes go and check it out. I don't think I could deal with reading hardcore fundie blogs on a daily basis. I think I'd start to lose my faith in humanity, which is already sort of flimsy at times as it is.

I follow the Bates Family blog/website, but besides for that I get all my info here and I'll follow the links when posted.

I used to read several blogs daily, but I get most of my news from FJ now. I find certain bloggers (ZsuZsu, Kelly and Lady Lydia) to be extremely offensive and I get angry and upset reading them regularly. I also don't want to give them page views.

Most of the blogs I actually liked reading have gone friends-only.

I read several blog regularly and sometimes I do a blog hopping, especially if I find some sort of blogroll list. Maybe it is that we totally lack of our own fundies (at this level of craziness) that I find it very fascinate to read these blogs.

I want Lina back!

There are a few that I read--TH, Zsuzsu, 7xSunday--but most I get info on from here. Even with the ones I read, you all seem to catch the new posts before I do. I am always pleasantly surprised when I actually have something to contribute besides tsk-tsking with everyone else.

The only fundy blog I read regularly is Stephen & Rebecca Loomis. They just seem so sweet to me.

The others want to make me pluck my eyes out after about 10 minutes.

I get all the fundie blogness I need from FJ. Most of the fundie blogs bore the hell out of me, or fill me with too much rage. I have self-banned from 7x Sunday for the second reason.

I used to read them all the time, and as I've really read more here, it became clear that most were pretty crazy. Now I read a few occassionally and get most of my info from here.

For a long time I got all of my fundy info from FJ; overtime I've found some blogs that I can't stop reading. It's amazing to me how *ahem*, popular, the Maxwell family is. They say and do so little, but they reveal so much.

I read the Sanders/Morton blogs, and pop in on the Smith's or LL's from time to time, though the Smiths hardly ever update. Oh, and I read Bb and her mother's blog, too, but Bb has only updated once or twice since the baby was born. Other than that I read about the fundies from here... oh, I've read Autumn and her mother's blogs once in awhile, too, but not really out of fundie snark, just sort of curious to see how everything turns out for them.

EDIT While I'm well aware than the Sanders/Mortons have insidious beliefs, I can't stand to read the Maxwells or other people who actively make my blood pressure go up.

I've got a bunch of them in a feed reader, which makes it quick & easy to see what they're up to but allows for more detailed reading as time or inclination permits.

The only one I read thoroughly is the Maxwells' blog. They creep me out, yet I can't stop reading them.

I used to follow Lyndsie's blog before she closed up shop, and I like reading Aspiring Homemaker, but she's hardly been updating it these days.

Mostly I just read about other blogs through FJ.

I don't read any blogs on a regular basis, but sometimes I will go on a blog binge.

I'm surprised that so many are Maxwell readers. I only have been there a couple of times, and mostly know them through FJ. Seriously they sound like the most boring fundy family, more boring even than the Duggars. What's the fascination? Is it just that you can't believe people can be so repressed and still be breathing, or what?

I don't read any blogs on a regular basis, but sometimes I will go on a blog binge.

I'm surprised that so many are Maxwell readers. I only have been there a couple of times, and mostly know them through FJ. Seriously they sound like the most boring fundy family, more boring even than the Duggars. What's the fascination? Is it just that you can't believe people can be so repressed and still be breathing, or what?

Yes,pretty much! "Today at 2:15 in pictures. The boys were at their desks with dad. "The girls were cleaning."

You just have to know what exciting adventure will be next! Will Uriah break down? Will one of the boys be faced with an "EYE TRAP" in walmart? Will moms groundbreaking book be published soon so we can know the title? Stay tuned for another installment...Its like a train wreck,you know you shouldn't look, but you can't turn away!

The ones I glance at regularly are: Botkins, NCFIC, Seppis, Dougie, Loomii, Maxwells; and, to a lesser degree, the AhTheLifers, Kelly Crawford, and others more tangentially VF-related. It's a form of research/investigative/cultural-anthropological work for me, as I'm fascinated by the clues one can find, the interconnectedness of it all, and trying to figure out just what makes these crazy people tick. The many WTF moments liven up my day...I guess I do it because I end up feeling so lucky to be on the outside looking in!

Oh, I read bunches of blogs. I keep them on my feed reader. I have a particular interest in fundie princesses - there are so many!

Oh, I read bunches of blogs. I keep them on my feed reader. I have a particular interest in fundie princesses - there are so many!

Your icon kinda scares me. What the hell is that!?!?!

Your icon kinda scares me. What the hell is that!?!?!

That's funny, b/c your avatar creeps me out so much I often rush through your posts so I can quickly scroll by it. But to each their own.

From Mr. Rogers! If you think she looks scary, you should hear her speak.

Lady Elaine is scary! I'm from the Pittsburgh area so our Children's Museum has a whole area of the Mr Roger's set and you can see the REAL puppets in person. :)

I'll admit it, I read the Un-thinking housewife. She is just so over the top. Also Zuzu and Anna T. Pretty much anything that looks interesting on here.

I used to read fundie blogs on a regular basis, back when I first became interested/appalled by them. I usually read the Maxwells, momof9s, "lady" lydia, and the aboverubies blogs. I'm too bored by them to read them now, so I usually only read when someone posts something interesting on FJ.

I do wish Jessica & le Chad would've kept their blog public though. So much to snark on there.

OT - And I agree...that Lady Faichild or whatever from Mr. Rogers always freaked me out as a kid, but I still LOVED the Makebelieve land.