IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

But I love Ned Flanders :( He is the most famous cartoon fundie.

But what is his relationship to Nancy Drew? If you want Ned Flanders as your avatar be Ned Flanders. Just saying.

But what is his relationship to Nancy Drew? If you want Ned Flanders as your avatar be Ned Flanders. Just saying.

What is the relationship between "Nurse Nell" and a 50's-era housewife with bottles of milk?

Is this acceptable?

Oh much better than the one I found!! And she's a redhead. I've always thought of her as a brunette but red is great.

What is the relationship between "Nurse Nell" and a 50's-era housewife with bottles of milk?

LOL, it was the first 50'ish avatarof a proper housewife I found. I should really look for a nurse one. I got my nick name like 20 years ago from a teacher who said there used to be a NurseNell card in Old Maid. I need to go luck. But the milk bottles in my avatar are irony because I really don't like milk and think it's for baby cows.

Your avatar fits in nicely with your name.

edited because I don't know how to spell

Found this but can't download the card.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75531852/vi ... s-old-maid

OK, going with this from my favorite 1950's Golden Book of Nurse Nancy. The book came with 3 bandaids. I don't still have mine but I do have my Doctor Dan book, some of the bandaids are still in it.

edited to add info

Is this acceptable?

Hon, you make your avatar what ever you want it to be. This isn't supposed to be a place where people are censored or told what to do.

Hon, you make your avatar what ever you want it to be. This isn't supposed to be a place where people are censored or told what to do.

It was a joke, I wasn't serious. But I did change my avatar as a result of this thread, and have to admit it's more fitting.

Oh much better than the one I found!! And she's a redhead. I've always thought of her as a brunette but red is great.

In the original books her hair color is described as "titian" :D Nancy was a GINGER! :D :D :D

In the original books her hair color is described as "titian" :D Nancy was a GINGER! :D :D :D

I've forgotten that. Of course it's been more than 50 years since I've read the series but as another ginger you'd think I'd have remembered.

Sorry to interrupt that slightly OT conversation :D

but aren't high heels defrauding as hell anyway??

She wasn't that kind of fundie. She wore makeup and pretty clothes and did her hair and wore heels. She was actually a lot more down to earth and inoffensive than I expected when I first read her blog.

It does make me wonder what happened that made her decide to shut down. She had a focus on coupons and frugality there. I wondered if she couldn't make some decent money being a fluffy, Christian, money blogger.

I noticed that too. She could have at least put a note on her FB page to explain her disappearance. And then disappear forever if she so desires.

Yeah, I saw that a bunch of people on her FB are asking her what happened to her blog and she's not answering any of them.

She came here briefly and posted in a thread we started about her, didn't she?

It does make me wonder what happened that made her decide to shut down. She had a focus on coupons and frugality there. I wondered if she couldn't make some decent money being a fluffy, Christian, money blogger.

Probably - I remember noticing one day that she had added "PR" to her "Contact" link at the top of her page. I thought it was hilarious that she felt she needed a place to direct public relations requests, but it was there for awhile, and then eventually disappeared.

But maybe she's getting a divorce?

church basement?

I was thinking about these two yesterday and I wondered what happened to them. Brandi was the one who was going on a diet or something and had two daughters. The church basement lady talked about bugs in their flour but they used it still.

Can't remember for the life of me so if anyone does, thanks!

So, I am looking for new fundy fun!

They type I am looking for:

- families

- modestly dressing

- preferrably having lived a wordly life before, then got sucked into the movement

- antifeminist

-believing in submission

- kind of like joanne, but more worldy

although i feel like i just wrote down a kinky sexual preference, maybe you can help me out. :)

stelzlfamily.com/

theneelyteam.com/about/

thewilkesteam.com/

Have at it.About as cookie cutter generic as ATI families get but I live to please :)

Should I have been more specific?

- Headcovering's a plus

- Constantly going off about the evils of feminism and working women

-Sign-making is a plus, too

Now I REALLY feel somewhat kinky. :ugeek:

Not sure this has been shared here before or not. Grab a stiff drink and enjoy! :D balaams-ass.com/journal/homemake/balaam19.htm

Not sure this has been shared here before or not. Grab a stiff drink and enjoy! :D balaams-ass.com/journal/homemake/balaam19.htm

Uhhm, it's 10 35 am here, so...I'm gonna save the drink for tonight;)