IGNORED

Ken and Lori Alexander get their asses handed to them

She still doesn't get it. Sigh.

Yesterday, Ken wrote a long comment specifically addressed to the commenter named PJB, basically telling her off and accusing her of trying to argue with Lori. It appears to be gone now - I wonder why.

I watched an old movie on cable yesterday called "Sleeping with the Enemy" with Julia Roberts. It was made in 1990 or so. Her husband in the movie is a wife abuser, and when I saw him, I thought of Ken. The facial features are similar, and I can imagine him treating Lori the same way, since they seem to be into S&M stuff (based on some of her strange comments regarding submission). Too bad Lori won't wise up like Julia Roberts' character did.

I meant to respond to this earlier and I got distracted with other postings. I agree with you on that movie and Ken. Ken has always given off a major creep vibe. This might sound crazy, but he creeps out me more than Steve Maxwell. There is a deep darkness in Ken that I don't see with some of the other fundie husbands we discuss here. Lori will never wise up. ZsuZsu probably has a better chance of escaping the fundie lifestyle than Lori does.

Archived