IGNORED

What would you ask a Duggar insider? ~UPDATE~

Curious

Do the girls really have a choice in what clothing they wear? Have they ever expressed interest in wearing pants instead of skirts all the time? Do the sisters or parents pressure the others to wear longer skirts or skirts in general, or to keep their hair a certain way?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the girls always wear the Modestwear swimsuits and the boys the molded wetsuits, or did they mostly do that for tv?

Is there any truth to the rumor about the Duggar children being offered scholarships by Oprah?

1. Is the family (especially Jim Bob) really as ignorant of the world as they appear to be on their travels within the USA and abroad, or is this an attempt to look charmingly rustic, or "folksy"? If the latter, whose idea was it to play the fool for the camera: TLC, Gothard or Jim Bob?

2. Of the Duggars over the age of 16, how many have actually obtained a GED? Other than Jill, and possible Jana, are any of the children pursuing any real post-secondary study from accredited institutions (including on-line degrees, but excluding the CollegePlus! preparatory programme)?

3. Which Duggar child, in you opinion, is the most intelligent?

Are Jim Bob and Michelle seriously considering adoption, or is it no more than just talked about?

Pamplemousse asked my question as I was typing, so I will add: If they are actively pursuing adoption, would it be private or international? Do they really, truly believe that any country or even local county would place a child with a family such as theirs?

Is there any truth to the rumor about the Duggar children being offered scholarships by Oprah?

To add to this...

Did the Duggars actually appear on Oprah? If so, why was the episode hidden/unreleased? Did they even know who Oprah was?

Do they plan on Jill getting married, or is she going to be the family spinster midwife? They seem pretty clear on their opinion that wives shouldn't work, so I was wondering if Jill isn't expected to marry for some reason.

Do the girls wear pants around the house?

If one child were to leave, who do you expect it would be?

Does anybody really pay attention to little Jordyn?

How do you think Michelle is reacting to the end of her childbearing years?

What is Amy's real last name?

Archived