IGNORED

I Just Posted Something at Our Blog

GolightlyGrrl

I hope it's okay to mention that I just published my first post at our Free Jinger Blog. If it's not okay to mention this just throw some Tater Tot Casserole at me.

I came up with an idea to read books by some of the fundies we talk about here and books on anti-feminism, fundie-ism, extreme right wing politics, etc. I decided to call this series "I Read It So You Don't Have To."

I dedicated my first post to Patrice Lewis's book "The Simplicity Primer." As many of you know, Patrice blogs at Rural Revolution and is also a columnist at World Net Daily.

Let me know what you think.

http://blog.freejinger.org/i-read-it-so ... ice-lewis/

I hope it's okay to mention that I just published my first post at our Free Jinger Blog. If it's not okay to mention this just throw some Tater Tot Casserole at me.

I came up with an idea to read books by some of the fundies we talk about here and books on anti-feminism, fundie-ism, extreme right wing politics, etc. I decided to call this series "I Read It So You Don't Have To."

I dedicated my first post to Patrice Lewis's book "The Simplicity Primer." As many of you know, Patrice blogs at Rural Revolution and is also a columnist at World Net Daily.

Let me know what you think.

http://blog.freejinger.org/i-read-it-so ... ice-lewis/

I think it was a great post. I've read Lewis' blog and got the same smugness you note. I also appreciate the recommended alternative books.

I'm not familiar with her blog, but enjoyed reading your article. I think it's great that you suggested some alternatives. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

I wasn't familiar with that book, but it sounds painful. I like the idea of a series talking about the books some of our fundies have written. There are some (TTUAC, So Much More (Botkins), etc..) that are pretty infamous but I have trouble keeping all of them straight because theses aren't exactly the books I go back and reread countless times, or keep in a place of honor in the bookcase.

Hi everybody, I'm glad you liked my first post. And I really appreciate you like my alternatives. I actually met the author of "Homegrown and Handmade" and she's such a sweetheart!

I have other other ideas for book reviews. So I'll keep you posted.

Archived