IGNORED

Mortons got a new house

FundiPastafari

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a comment about the house renovation on the blog the five brothers have, from Mallory Whiddon. She tells them to "keep us posted" and then puts a smile after it. Could he be courting a Whiddon girl?

If it is a Whiddon girl, he'd be the first Morton male to marry a blonde. They have a brunette theme going up till now. :lol:

Cleve and Lise appear to go back and forth, not sure why exactly.

I read the blog entries on the 5 Brothers blog OMG it's a SOTDRT gold mine:

Well Andrews house is under way, as the title has well put it-he`s putting two additions on the front and the back.

Mikes grading the road, every time it rains it arodes so this time Mike saves the day!

We had some homeless guys over for dinner and they didint have much to say. :) jk

His name has a pretty fitting meaning, Edwin means, prosperous Friend! he also honers his mother & father so I believe it will go well with him!

We also went to our good Friends house, ware we watched the debate of Bill Nye vs Ken Ham! you should see it!

The new years ball has come, and has past, and the Lord has given us another year to bring glory to his name.

The costumes were fantastic, so many different styles and the

time eras were not even funny!

Wow, Just Wow.

I read the blog entries on the 5 Brothers blog OMG it's a SOTDRT gold mine:

Well Andrews house is under way, as the title has well put it-he`s putting two additions on the front and the back.

Mikes grading the road, every time it rains it arodes so this time Mike saves the day!

We had some homeless guys over for dinner and they didint have much to say. :) jk

His name has a pretty fitting meaning, Edwin means, prosperous Friend! he also honers his mother & father so I believe it will go well with him!

We also went to our good Friends house, ware we watched the debate of Bill Nye vs Ken Ham! you should see it!

The new years ball has come, and has past, and the Lord has given us another year to bring glory to his name.

The costumes were fantastic, so many different styles and the

time eras were not even funny!

Wow, Just Wow.

I so want to comment on their blog & point out all the errors. It's sad to think that Momma Morton's father was an educator. I believe he was a school superintendent, which means he would have gone to a proper college & earned a bachelors & masters (and maybe a PhD) and his grandsons can't spell, even with spellcheck. *head,desk*

Hmmm...

Andrew Morton got a small house from a neighbor...

The post was the usual blablabla about how great the men and God are, but there were two sentences that made me wondering...

"We, of course, were honored and so grateful to the Lord and to Mr. H. for this tremendous gift and direct answer to prayer. Isn't God amazing!?"

-> Why did they pray for a new house? Is Andrew courting someone?

And Kressant looks quite pregnant...

Lise doesn't seem to be at the Mortons compound... I wonder where she (and Cleve) are...

For lots of pics look here

mortonclanthree.blogspot.de/2013/03/andrews-house-moving.html

The process of moving a structure always fascinates me. AND...I wanna be "This creepy hippie woman...." :evil-laugh:

I so want to comment on their blog & point out all the errors. It's sad to think that Momma Morton's father was an educator. I believe he was a school superintendent, which means he would have gone to a proper college & earned a bachelors & masters (and maybe a PhD) and his grandsons can't spell, even with spellcheck. *head,desk*

Spelling and grammar are for heathens who go to GUBMINT SCHOOL.

Archived