IGNORED

Latisha Is Back! - Chad & Jessica - MERGE

theologygeek

My cousin's hair looks a lot like that, and so does her bio mom's. She's 8 now, and it's still really thin and wispy. It may be related to recessive genes or something.

This "genetic" thing...it doesn't have anything to do with evolution, does it? Just kidding, but in your cousin's case, there is a clear genetic connection (her mom), whereas, Latisha's girl seems to be the oddball out. We've seen pics of both Latisha & LordChad as well as their families of origin, and no one has hair like that. I hope you're right though. When I saw that hair, I was reminded of a girl I used to hang out with when I was little. Her hair was like that when she was young, but that was also when she had serious kidney disease, although it could very well have been caused by the medications she was taking. I hope this is not the case here. GodZeus knows how long, if ever, it would take Latisha to get medical help for the poor girl.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This "genetic" thing...it doesn't have anything to do with evolution, does it? Just kidding, but in your cousin's case, there is a clear genetic connection (her mom), whereas, Latisha's girl seems to be the oddball out. We've seen pics of both Latisha & LordChad as well as their families of origin, and no one has hair like that. I hope you're right though. When I saw that hair, I was reminded of a girl I used to hang out with when I was little. Her hair was like that when she was young, but that was also when she had serious kidney disease, although it could very well have been caused by the medications she was taking. I hope this is not the case here. GodZeus knows how long, if ever, it would take Latisha to get medical help for the poor girl.

Probably sometime around the week after never :? I'm surprised her kids survived infancy.

Could be a new mutation. I bet that Jessica did not do the newborn genetic screen for inborn errors of metabolism, and a few of those diseases could cause weak hair. Some of those disorders don't become serious until a certain diet is introduced (think PKU) so I hope that Hannah is okay! I think it is really cute but my doctor alarm is going off too.

Could be a new mutation. I bet that Jessica did not do the newborn genetic screen for inborn errors of metabolism, and a few of those diseases could cause weak hair. Some of those disorders don't become serious until a certain diet is introduced (think PKU) so I hope that Hannah is okay! I think it is really cute but my doctor alarm is going off too.

I'm glad it's not just me, but I do hope that we're all wrong. I really don't have a good feeling though. Something isn't right.

• 4 weeks later...

And in other news, nothing horrible to report at the moment from Latisha! ....at the moment.

Gracie turned 9, seems to have had a nice birthday. Memorial Day was spent with family and commemorating those who lost their lives for freedom - of course, that freedom includes the right to bear as many arms as they please.

Hannah's hair is still sketchy & concerns me.

BUT! Nothing terrible was written. I hope they're having a few weeks of sane, normal living.

Archived