IGNORED

Latisha Is Back! - Chad & Jessica - MERGE

theologygeek

I remember you mentioning the deleted post about the switch. I also remember Jessica had a posting of her kids doing blanket training.

When she made that first post, I distinctly remember her saying that she had no friends and really wanted one. I hoped back then that she would not befriend Zsu. They had just started talking, but both Jessica and her husband were different from what they are now. This is another reason why extremists are dangerous. They prey on the fragile minded, sad, simple minded, etc and suck them in like a vacuum.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She does look painfully thin. I hope her health is OK.

Perhaps it's just not expressed well, but it sounded like (in one post, on a Tuesday) that she was going to lay the baby down for naps and then leave to take the children to run errands. I would hope Lord!Chad was home...???

Also, her sister wears jeans!!! As in the ones with cloth between the legs!

There are many bible verses that say God is faithful. It comes from the bible.

Ah, I googled and they make much more sense when I see they are OT passages - God is faithful to the promise he made to Israel.* Makes more sense in the context of the Psalms, Lamentations, etc. The way they seem to be used now still makes me annoyed (Oh, God is so faithful because he gave you a better house? So sad about all those people who die from exposure, amirite?)

ETA: * clarification: this is me interpreting, not a passage or anything

She does look painfully thin. I hope her health is OK.

Perhaps it's just not expressed well, but it sounded like (in one post, on a Tuesday) that she was going to lay the baby down for naps and then leave to take the children to run errands. I would hope Lord!Chad was home...???

Also, her sister wears jeans!!! As in the ones with cloth between the legs!

Jessica and her sister do no come from a fundie family. Her sister didn't marry a fundie. LordChad came from a fundie family.

When she made that first post, I distinctly remember her saying that she had no friends and really wanted one. I hoped back then that she would not befriend Zsu. They had just started talking, but both Jessica and her husband were different from what they are now. This is another reason why extremists are dangerous. They prey on the fragile minded, sad, simple minded, etc and suck them in like a vacuum.

I remember from a couple of years ago, Jessica blogged about she admired the Andersons and how she would listed to PP's sermons. She basically became a slightly younger version of Zsu.

So we got to see the chicken plucker that Lord!Chad built in action. I have to ask: does it basically beat the chicken to its second death?

Also, their 2-year old has crazy hair!

I can't imagine anyone ever listening to the PP's sermons and coming away with admiration. My husband and I laugh and then get depressed and then laugh some more. Admiration, never.

That blog is just kind of horrifying. Shooting things, gleefully talking about the chickens' "big day", that homemade plucker. gah. I mean, in the interest of full disclosure I am a vegan but I am not normally very sensitive to these things. it just grosses me out that she seems to get such pleasure from it all. :cray-cray:

yes, that hair is crazy! Cute, but I can't even figure it out!

Mudball, I eat meat and love chicken and those pics grossed me out. I hate that we have to buy factory-farmed food most of the time. (Organic anything is expensive around here) and believe that if an animal must be eaten it should be killed as quickly and painlessly as possible. I would certainly never take pleasure in killing anything. Jessica does seem to express a lot a glee when talking about killing animals.

Side note: Really did not need to see a picture of a chicken carcass getting the hell beat out of it by that contraption :wtf:

We had a rotisserie chicken for dinner last night. I am really glad I didn't see those pictures until after I finished digesting it. I guess on a farm it's just another day at the office to pluck and chop open dead animals, but ewwww!!!

Post from Latisha on Zsu's abortion rant:

Gosnell is not a man, he is a monster; a sick, perverted, piece of garbage. Eternally he will reap what he has sewn

She is such a talented linguist..........

• 3 weeks later...

Latisha posted a video of her daughter singing with other church girls. It looks like they are attending some kind of hardcore fundie church. One of the girls is wearing an ugly dress that reminds of FLDS women.

Latisha posted a video of her daughter singing with other church girls. It looks like they are attending some kind of hardcore fundie church. One of the girls is wearing an ugly dress that reminds of FLDS women.

Well, they certainly look completely out of fashion. The dresses look like old Laura Ashley ones from the 80s. There are a few short sleeves there though, so I'm not sure if this is a different, more fundie church, or that this is just the way they dress up for church in general. Now, if the WOMEN dressed in those dresses, I'd be concerned.

At least there are other fundie kids they can interact with is the only positive thing I can think of this compared to those who home church ala maxwell and don't even find other fundie families trustworthy to be friends.

At least there are other fundie kids they can interact with is the only positive thing I can think of this compared to those who home church ala maxwell and don't even find other fundie families trustworthy to be friends.

It is terribly depressing when the best thing we can say about a situation is that at least the children get to spend time with other victims while being brainwashed.

So we got to see the chicken plucker that Lord!Chad built in action. I have to ask: does it basically beat the chicken to its second death?

Also, their 2-year old has crazy hair!

I don't think I have ever seen hair like that on a two year old. It looks like she was given a home perm and her hair got fried. My daughter had wild hair and still does, but her hair was and is gorgeous with natural spiral curls. This child's hair looks burned to a crisp. Maybe the child lacked important vitamins as a baby with that concoction that Jessica fed her.

I was watching Gracie in the video. That child looks like she is afraid of her own shadow.

I just did a little reading about Church Of The Harvest, and wowza! Latisha & The Chad left because that church isn't conservative enough? Scary stuff--maybe I should think twice about parking in their parking lot when I eat at the cafe next door. :)

I was kicked out of Harvest Church about ten years ago. They are very cultish but the fundie thing is not just a continuum of liberal --> conservative. Harvest belongs to it's own little flavor of fundieness where women pastors are OK but thinking for yourself is absolutely not. You must have a very precise set of spiritual experiences to fit in. They are big on speaking in tongues, modern day prophecy, very public emotional and spiritual experiences, and unquestioningly following the "leader". Lord!Chad has siblings that are very involved in Harvest Church and the "leadership" there is a very closed-ranks group run according to the Pastor and his wife's iron rules.

Chad's brother is a minister there right?

Yup, and I think the sister-in-law also works for the church.

I don't think I have ever seen hair like that on a two year old. It looks like she was given a home perm and her hair got fried. My daughter had wild hair and still does, but her hair was and is gorgeous with natural spiral curls. This child's hair looks burned to a crisp. Maybe the child lacked important vitamins as a baby with that concoction that Jessica fed her.

Glad I wasn't the only one to wonder what the hell happened to that kid's hair, because all the other kids' hair are straight, so doesn't seem to be genetic. Whatever Latisha did, that kid is not going to be happy with her mom when she has to look back at her baby pics during that time. And Theologygeek, I'm with you on the thought that maybe the goats milk concoction just isn't cutting it for her.

I remember that the goat's milk thing was discussed several times before on FJ and I remember a few people saying that it was ok to feed a baby goat's milk. I really don't what to think about it, but I do think it possible that a lack of vitamins could be causing hair problems for Hannah. I remember a friend of mine went through a period as a teenager with frizzy hair, she said something about having a vitamin deficiency and her hair condition improved after she started taking supplements. I can't remember what supplements she was taking.

I remember that the goat's milk thing was discussed several times before on FJ and I remember a few people saying that it was ok to feed a baby goat's milk. I really don't what to think about it, but I do think it possible that a lack of vitamins could be causing hair problems for Hannah. I remember a friend of mine went through a period as a teenager with frizzy hair, she said something about having a vitamin deficiency and her hair condition improved after she started taking supplements. I can't remember what supplements she was taking.

I get an odd feeling when I see pictures of that child, like something isn't right with her health.

My cousin's hair looks a lot like that, and so does her bio mom's. She's 8 now, and it's still really thin and wispy. It may be related to recessive genes or something.

Archived