IGNORED

Latisha Is Back! - Chad & Jessica - MERGE

theologygeek

I wonder if Latisha's kids will ever be good enough for Zsu.

In my mind Zsu is a perfectionist, albeit a very, very misguided one. She speaks/writes better English than Latisha and seems to want her kids to excel in what they do (even in their limited context). She even strives to excel in hate.

Say what you will about Zsu, but I think her kids are getting a better education than most of the fundie kids we talk about. Latisha...well, she isn't as smart as Zsu and so her kids will not be exposed to as much knowledge (but probably a sufficient amount of hate).

All this makes me think that Zsu will think her kids are too good for Latisha's, but then again Zsu married PP so what do I know....

As much as I dislike Zsu I think you're onto something. Latisha is a major kiss up and I'm sure while Zsu loves the attention she probably doesn't see Latisha on the same "level" as her and her family since PP is a pastor after all. I haven't seen her commenting on Zsu's blog lately so I wonder if they are still even in contact since Latisha went all ATI and I don't see Zsu wanting to be involved in any kind of system with oversight like ATI since she and PP like to be their own leaders with their church and co-op and would probably be damned to have to follow someone else's rules like Gothards. I also recall that ATI families are encouraged to socialize with other ATI families so maybe Latisha will try to climb the ATI ladder. That's just my theory though from what I've picked up.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if Latisha's kids will ever be good enough for Zsu.

In my mind Zsu is a perfectionist, albeit a very, very misguided one. She speaks/writes better English than Latisha and seems to want her kids to excel in what they do (even in their limited context). She even strives to excel in hate.

Say what you will about Zsu, but I think her kids are getting a better education than most of the fundie kids we talk about. Latisha...well, she isn't as smart as Zsu and so her kids will not be exposed to as much knowledge (but probably a sufficient amount of hate).

All this makes me think that Zsu will think her kids are too good for Latisha's, but then again Zsu married PP so what do I know....

Jessica is going to have to hire out if she wants her kids to be schooled at home. There is no way that woman is capable of educating her children though high school. If I remember correctly, someone came to the house to teach Gracie reading.

Jessica is going to have to hire out if she wants her kids to be schooled at home. There is no way that woman is capable of educating her children though high school. If I remember correctly, someone came to the house to teach Gracie reading.

Well, I think as soon as they are big enough to work on the land/raise mommy's babies they won't be getting much schooling anymore. Probably just bible reading.

On the PP's blog, he did a special thanks posting for After the Tribulation back in December. Chad and Jessica/Latisha are on the list.

sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2012/12/credits-for-after-tribulation.html

I think they are still in contact with the Andersons based on that.

I hope this has not been discussed already, but for those who don't know, Jessica and Chad seem to have started a new blog.

theargonfamilylife.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Latisha blogged on Saturday.

theargonfamilylife.blogspot.com/2013/04/where-to-begin.html

Happy Saturday! I have slacked on posting, mainly due to the fact that I do not know where to begin. For some of you, it has been a long time and I wanna try to catch up as much as I can.

Since blogging public, much has happened. We sold our home in the blink of an eye, lady wanted us out in thirty days, and then we moved into a dumpy rental for six months. Meanwhile, we were expecting baby number six, and building our own home, on some land that fell into our laps. Right when we sold our home, we had no clue where we were gonna be. We wanted land, but still had not found any. Anyhow....we ended up driving out to an old piece we liked, and the price went down significantly. We thought we would make a lower offer and see what would happen. Turns out, they accepted and we started breaking ground, soon after.Seriously the Lord! Chad worked like a dog to build the home of our dreams, and within less than six months, it was built, we moved in, and I had my first home birth, with sweet baby Joel. Since then, we have been working on our land and enjoying our new home. We have been in, since July, 2012. It has been a busy season for us, to say the least, but one of which I am so thankful and joyous. I hope to be able to share more and answer any questions with you.

Joel David, our sixth, was born in August 2012. He was my first home birth, and quickest, easiest birth ever. Also, I am SOOOOO elated to announce that I am nursing him(for those of you who knew what a struggle I had in the past), and he is 8 months old. I have also been blessed with the easiest, most healthy postpartum experience I have ever had. God is faithful!!

We are busy with farm life. We own 42 acres and farm alfalfa. We have chickens and are raising them for eggs, and some for meat. We plan to have more animals as time continues. We just got some area ready for pasture, with the hopes of cows, next spring. Chad planted a big orchard for us last spring, and is diligently working on a huge garden, this year. We have so much to learn, but it has been such a blast, and we love being in the country. Our neighbors are the best, it is peaceful, and brings so much joy and opportunity to teach the kiddos.

Like I said, I really did not know where to begin here. I know some have been looking for us, and I hope you found us. I will try to update more often, and I am so thankful for those of you who have been wanting to check in on us. What an encouragement. So, if you'd like, follow us and we would love to share our happenings and pray that we can encourage others and be a blessing somehow.

Love and miss you all! Oh, some pics below, to share a bit of our land! :)

Jessica

Since blogging public, much has happened. We sold our home in the blink of an eye, lady wanted us out in thirty days, and then we moved into a dumpy rental for six months. Meanwhile, we were expecting baby number six, and building our own home, on some land that fell into our laps. Right when we sold our home, we had no clue where we were gonna be. We wanted land, but still had not found any. Anyhow....we ended up driving out to an old piece we liked, and the price went down significantly. We thought we would make a lower offer and see what would happen. Turns out, they accepted and we started breaking ground, soon after.Seriously the Lord! Chad worked like a dog to build the home of our dreams, and within less than six months, it was built, we moved in, and I had my first home birth, with sweet baby Joel. Since then, we have been working on our land and enjoying our new home. We have been in, since July, 2012. It has been a busy season for us, to say the least, but one of which I am so thankful and joyous. I hope to be able to share more and answer any questions with you.

Let's play count the commas, shall we? Also, I nominate her husband to henceforth be known as Lord!Chad. I think it would be appropriate :whistle:

Let's play count the commas, shall we? Also, I nominate her husband to henceforth be known as Lord!Chad. I think it would be appropriate :whistle:

I had to read the Lord!Chad thing a few times before it made sense. :lol:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually thought I saw Latisha last summer at Kohl's. Unfortunately it wasn't her.

I had to read the Lord!Chad thing a few times before it made sense. :lol:

More power to you, I still don't think it makes sense. There seem to be words missing. Or something :?

Wait, didn't Latisha tell us all at the time of her blog flounce that she was Never!!!! Coming!!! Back!!! ? Welcome back, Jessica. You lied--and that makes the baby Jesus cry. These bored fundie housewives just can't stay away, can they?

Wait, didn't Latisha tell us all at the time of her blog flounce that she was Never!!!! Coming!!! Back!!! ? Welcome back, Jessica. You lied--and that makes the baby Jesus cry. These bored fundie housewives just can't stay away, can they?

I also think she got bored. She is regular reader of Zsu and Sarah from Ireland's blogs and she sees the attention they get.

More power to you, I still don't think it makes sense. There seem to be words missing. Or something :?

Well just imagine that there's a new paragraph right after Lord!

(I'm sorry if it was meant to be sarcastic,it's late where I am.)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand how I missed this thread! Latisha is one of my favourite fundie bloggers. I missed reading her crappy blog about she and her horrible husband, Le Chad. I just googled them, and realized she's blogging again. Came over here to share the amazing news, only to find out that everyone's known about this for over a month :o

Anyway, her most recent post shows pictures of her with a gun and holding up dead squirrels, all the while, grinning from ear to ear. Creepy!

since she used the phrase and it always bothers me... what is it with people and "God is faithful!!!"? I'm an atheist and it rubs me the wrong way... does your God owe you something? Shouldn't people be faithful and God just exist?

seriously, am I missing something? Is this just some fundie-ism? Is it a reference to a Bible passage I'm unaware of?

since she used the phrase and it always bothers me... what is it with people and "God is faithful!!!"? I'm an atheist and it rubs me the wrong way... does your God owe you something? Shouldn't people be faithful and God just exist?

seriously, am I missing something? Is this just some fundie-ism? Is it a reference to a Bible passage I'm unaware of?

There are many bible verses that say God is faithful. It comes from the bible.

The squirrel pic doesn't freak me out. But does anyone think that Latisha is a bit odd looking? Something looks off with her face in the picture with her sister.

Why was she shooting squirrels? Were they attacking the garden or was this just a I think it is fun to kill animals thing?

Damn, cross posted with Twin2! Totally agree, what kind of husband makes his wife do that?!

The same one who uses his young daughter as a pawn to get his wife to submit and wear skirts......

The squirrel pic doesn't freak me out. But does anyone think that Latisha is a bit odd looking? Something looks off with her face in the picture with her sister.

Yeah, I noticed something off about her as well, but I think her face has just aged a lot. She does look like she's lost weight too.

Archived