IGNORED

Latisha Is Back! - Chad & Jessica - MERGE

theologygeek

So, think that they have managed to sell their house and build a new one yet?

I remember she did some guest post thing on Zsu's blog about a year ago. She said the sold the house and found a rental house in the country. She said that they were making plans to build the house on the land they bought.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She used a phony blogger name to comment on something because she was mad that it wasn't what she wanted to hear and denied it was her but showed Latisha had the same IP address as Jessica.

Thanks for the 4-1-1 on Latisha/Jessica. She sounds like a gem.

Thanks for the 4-1-1 on Latisha/Jessica. She sounds like a gem.

She is a simple minded wench...

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't the way Latisha describes her kids in the sidebar sound exactly like the way Zsu describes her kids on her site? For example, here's Latisha: "Steven~7. Servant,mechanical,work horse, strong boy. Never one to complain, very tender hearted and content. Loves to fix things, work, explore and shoot!" and here's Zsu: "Isaac (10): Loves anything to do with being outdoors: riding bikes, hiking, camping, caring for animals, exploring, pretending, etc. Very reliable and polite. My "Mr. Fix-It" man. Never ever complains. Never cries when he hurts himself, but has a very tender heart. Devours books at incredible speed."

Who describes their 7-year old as a work horse?!

Also, her 8-month old loves milk. How can this ever be possible?! :roll:

Isn't she somebody who feeds goat's milk formula instead of breastfeeding or real formula too?

Also, her 8-month old loves milk. How can this ever be possible?! :roll:

Oh wow, an 8 month old who loves milk?? Someone call the newspaper!!

I have never met an 8 month old who doesnt love milk :D

Isn't she somebody who feeds goat's milk formula instead of breastfeeding or real formula too?

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I don't even think it was any kind of formula, it was just straight-up goat's milk :?

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I don't even think it was any kind of formula, it was just straight-up goat's milk :?

It was raw unpasteurised goat milk, with a whole load of other stuff mixed in like molasses and cod liver oil. She made her own formula after not being able to breastfeed and deciding that her kids were lactose intolerant or something.

How is this baby not dead? Raw unpasteurised goats milk, molasses and cod liver oil? Thats not a good substitute for formula, which is actually designed to provide babies with proper nutrition.

She got the recipe from some Quack website. Oh and they don't vaccinate either, quelle surprise.

She did give a good effort at breastfeeding, but struggled with mastitis (IIRC) with many or all her kids, so this isn't the Hubbardesque formula of barley and honey that Suri Cruise drank.

She did use goat milk because it's easier to digest, which is better for babies. I don't remember if it was a formula or plain goat milk, though.

eta: :oops: dang! I did it again. Missed the post about her "formula" ... now I remember

She got the recipe from some Quack website. Oh and they don't vaccinate either, quelle surprise.

It's a Weston A Price thing. While she never mentioned it in my memory, I think she follows that quackery.

Latisha and Zsu have one huge thing in common. They didn't grow up in a fundie families. Latisha only has a sister and she attended public schools. Her husband Chad grew up in a fundie family of 10 or 11 kids. One of his brothers is a pastor. At one point, Chad was in public schools where he met Latisha. With Latisha, her family was always religious, but not fundie. Zsu didn't grow up in a fundie land, both parents were divorced and she was attending college when she met the PP.

Latisha emulates Zsu quite a bit. Zsu is only 5 or 6 years older than her. To her, Zsu is the perfect role model. As mentioned before, Latisha was pushed into wearing skirts by her husband. The PP had a rant sermon about how women dress. Chad kind of looks like the PP. Latisha and Chad have a very anti-government attitude like the Andersons. Latisha once bitched about paying taxes and she was crying that her family was robbed. I recall an incident in which she and Chad made fun of a military member that they tried to soul win.

Something makes me think that when the time comes she will do anything in her power to encourage a courtship between their kids.

Something makes me think that when the time comes she will do anything in her power to encourage a courtship between their kids.

Good point there. I can also see Latisha wanting one of her kids to marry one of Zsu's. Maybe Latisha's daughter Gracie with one of the three older Anderson boys.

Good point there. I can also see Latisha wanting one of her kids to marry one of Zsu's. Maybe Latisha's daughter Gracie with one of the three older Anderson boys.

If that did happen I don't know who I feel more sorry for Gracie or Zsu's boys because as fundie wannabe as Latish is Zsu Zsu seems more bent on the hateful side at least more public about it. So I don't know which family is worse Zsu's or Latisha's.

If that did happen I don't know who I feel more sorry for Gracie or Zsu's boys because as fundie wannabe as Latish is Zsu Zsu seems more bent on the hateful side at least more public about it. So I don't know which family is worse Zsu's or Latisha's.

When Latisha had her blog, she was pretty hateful about a lot of things. She bashed public schools and I remember she said something that children should be taught based on the Bible. Latisha was also upfront about her extreme hate of the government. But I would say Zsu and PP are worse. The PP's reputation is pretty bad. Latisha's husband probably wouldn't pull some of the shit the PP does because he owns a roofing business and they live in a medium sized city. Latisha and Chad know how the PP's alarm business was hurt after the infamous Obama death sermon.

When Latisha had her blog, she was pretty hateful about a lot of things. She bashed public schools and I remember she said something that children should be taught based on the Bible. Latisha was also upfront about her extreme hate of the government. But I would say Zsu and PP are worse. The PP's reputation is pretty bad. Latisha's husband probably wouldn't pull some of the shit the PP does because he owns a roofing business and they live in a medium sized city. Latisha and Chad know how the PP's alarm business was hurt after the infamous Obama death sermon.

Latisha's family is also now involved in ATI from a comment on Zsu's blog when someone asked her what they were up to and she said they were homeschooling with ATI. So I don't think they would want to risk bringing negative attention onto ATI and have their membership revoked because in ATI world image is everything.

Latisha's family is also now involved in ATI from a comment on Zsu's blog when someone asked her what they were up to and she said they were homeschooling with ATI. So I don't think they would want to risk bringing negative attention onto ATI and have their membership revoked because in ATI world image is everything.

I'm not surprised that they are involved with ATI. Latisha mentioned researching ATI on her old blog. I also recall they used Vision Forum stuff.

I'll also add that one of Zsu's daughters marrying one of Latisha's sons is a possibility. At least one those boys will join Chad's business when they grow up and it would be ideal for one Zsu's girls to marry into that.

Married 10 years, as of January 4, 2013. Met in 8th grade and been in love ever since. We have been privileged to grow up together, and blessed beyond our dreams. We love Jesus Christ, and seek to honor and bring glory to His name, through our family. We have six precious children, and strive to admonish them in the Lord. Our lives are full, yet rich with eternal treasures. To God be the glory!!!

I am sad for her children. I do not strive to admonish my kids in anything. I strive to love them more than they can imagine, give them wonderful lives and prepare them to deal with reality.

Poor, poor fundiekins.

I'm surprised she didn't claim that the 8 month old loves shooting guns, since apparently that's a requirement for boys in their household. I'm sure it won't be long until he joins his brothers :|

I'm surprised she didn't claim that the 8 month old loves shooting guns, since apparently that's a requirement for boys in their household. I'm sure it won't be long until he joins his brothers :|

Was Jessica the one who originated "riffles" or was that someone else?

Was Jessica the one who originated "riffles" or was that someone else?

I'm pretty sure it was Kendal who originated that, but a little searching seems to indicate that both of them made the same mistake. Which should not be surprising as they're 2 peas in the same moronic pod :)

I wonder if Latisha's kids will ever be good enough for Zsu.

In my mind Zsu is a perfectionist, albeit a very, very misguided one. She speaks/writes better English than Latisha and seems to want her kids to excel in what they do (even in their limited context). She even strives to excel in hate.

Say what you will about Zsu, but I think her kids are getting a better education than most of the fundie kids we talk about. Latisha...well, she isn't as smart as Zsu and so her kids will not be exposed to as much knowledge (but probably a sufficient amount of hate).

All this makes me think that Zsu will think her kids are too good for Latisha's, but then again Zsu married PP so what do I know....

Archived