IGNORED

Orphan Black on BBC America

Worldofchances2giveu

So who's watched the finale?

:pink-shock:

Not me, yet :( Hopefully tonight though - discuss it with everyone else if you want, I'll stay out of the thread till I've seen it :)

Hell yeah you do GG! Where are your priorities?? ;) You GOTTA watch this episode (no.9), so much awesomeness!

My company FINALLY left! What's that saying equating house guests to fish?

I'm all caught up. The finale, yyyyaaaaaasssssss! I knew it! I was waiting for that reveal, but I always assumed it would be Daniel or Fee. I was bawling when all the sisters met. Well played, show.

So who's watched the finale?

:pink-shock:

Coming in late and thanks for all the science info.

OMG on the finale. Just in case others haven't seen it yet.

That pencil in the eye! I nearly threw up. Anything to do with eyes ::shudders:: So is Rachael dead or will she heal like Kira? If they kill off Cosima I'll be pissed. Creepy Cal is going to be up to his neck in Castor don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

*raises hand*

We've got several people who are obsessed. See four-page thread below. I'll bump it for you.

I really thought Paul was going to be the male clone.

Rachel will be back with an oh-so-stylish eye patch. Cosima will save herself (yeah!) with the formulas in the book. And I will die of anticipation before this show comes back on.

I really thought Paul was going to be the male clone.

Rachel will be back with an oh-so-stylish eye patch. Cosima will save herself (yeah!) with the formulas in the book. And I will die of anticipation before this show comes back on.

I'm also going to die of anticipation waiting for this show to come back on. I think Tatiana should have been nominated for an Emmy.

• 9 months later...

I did!

I think Delphine stepped into her new role a little too quickly/easily.

I loved when Sarah was pretending to be Rachel, and Alison was pretending to be Sarah. Tatiana is an amazing actress to bring so much nuance to all the roles.

• Upvote 1

I did!

I think Delphine stepped into her new role a little too quickly/easily.

I loved when Sarah was pretending to be Rachel, and Alison was pretending to be Sarah. Tatiana is an amazing actress to bring so much nuance to all the roles.

IKR! Tatiana is everything! I love when the clones impersonate one another. I don't trust Delphine. It's kinda like Nina from The Americans, who's only loyal to self. Guy clone actor has a lot to live up to. The pencil removal was so cool in an :ew: way..

I have questions:

Delphine seemed to enjoy being the Queen Bee, but is it a long con?

Was there more to the procedure between Cosima & Kira beyond stem cell donation?

Whose side is Mrs. S. on?

How many Big Bad groups are there now? Three? Four?

• 1 month later...

After a laborious start to the season, I feel like the story is finally moving somewhere. As much as I love Fe, I abhored the scene with Rachel. They didn't need to go the abuse route, and now I don't know if I can be here for him moving forward.

How fabtastic was Alison & Donnie's turn up? Their hijinks could warrant a spin off.

• 1 month later...

Tatiana Maslany has finally received an Emmy nomination for her role(s) in Orphan Black!!! Very well deserved.

• Upvote 1

Tatiana Maslany has finally received an Emmy nomination for her role(s) in Orphan Black!!! Very well deserved.

Yay Tati! :dance:

• 2 months later...

Yay! I've found the Orphan Black bit :cracking-up:

I loved series 3, definitely not how I expected things to play out. Can't wait for series 4. What time does it kick off in the US? (The only bad thing is the BBC, in their infinite wisdom, have moved it to internet only so it takes ages for it to be put up on the iPlayer site. I think we're about 6 months behind you guys)

Yay! I've found the Orphan Black bit :cracking-up:

I loved series 3, definitely not how I expected things to play out. Can't wait for series 4. What time does it kick off in the US? (The only bad thing is the BBC, in their infinite wisdom, have moved it to internet only so it takes ages for it to be put up on the iPlayer site. I think we're about 6 months behind you guys)

New episodes in the spring. April-ish.

Thanks, I guess we probably won't get them for about another year then :cry:

• 1 month later...

I'm so late.  I just discovered this show and finally finished all 3 seasons.  It's beyond awesome.  I can't wait for season 4 to start.

• Upvote 2

Yes, welcome :D

Since this thread is alive, I'll take the opportunity to mention how amusing Gracie was at 'adjusting to the world', post-escape.

• 1 month later...