IGNORED

Orphan Black on BBC America

Worldofchances2giveu

Is anyone else getting super excited for the new season? Starts in less than a week! They have released the first four minutes on youtube already:

• Upvote 1

I am excited. Though...it's been so long I kind of forgot the most recent season. My husband saw it on our DVR list earlier and was all excited to watch....but it was just the teaser. Ha! He was disappointed.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I am excited. Though...it's been so long I kind of forgot the most recent season. My husband saw it on our DVR list earlier and was all excited to watch....but it was just the teaser. Ha! He was disappointed.

Yeah the seasons are so short that it must feel like ages in between! I only got into it a couple of months ago when it came onto netflix here and I binge-watched it. Great show, can't wait for the 14th!! The big cliff-hanger this time I guess is the Delphine thing, everything else was more or less wrapped up, like who the original is and so on.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad my show is back! This premier really answered some questions from season 1. Beth was unraveling and makes her suicide reasonable. I hate how Paul treated her with all the ire I can muster.

• Upvote 3

It was amazing!! Paul is so cold. It was hard to watch. It looks like Maggie Chen was an accident after all and Beth truly thought she killed a civilian :/ I'm so excited for ep 2!!!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the new season has been great so far.  Also, BETH!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

Yeah the new season has been great so far.  Also, BETH!

Sooooo good! Did any of you guys read the Helsinki comics? MK/Veera was first introduced there.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Yes, TOTALLY said:

Sooooo good! Did any of you guys read the Helsinki comics? MK/Veera was first introduced there.

I have not.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CyborgKin said:

I have not.

They're kind of cool but kind of confusing cause no one is sure if they are canon or not! Basically it's Veera/MK's backstory and exactly what went down in Helsinki.

• Upvote 1

I've never heard of the Helsinki comics. I'm not sure how I feel about MK. She first appears as a wounded bird, but OTOH she's ready to blow up the neighborhood.

Krystal is back!!!!! She's one of my favorite new clones.

Something's up with Fee's new sister. Girl is shady.

Where is Helena? Does no one have her back?

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with Orphan Black!  I had watched until halfway through Season 3, but life got in the way.  I recently started from the beginning and now I'm working through Season 4.  I really liked the scenes with Allison and Felix, but they don't seem to hang out since Allison got out of rehab.  Krystal looks like Kate Gosselin.

Two things I'd like to know (but I don't think they've been revealed yet):

-- If Katja contacted Beth and told her that someone was killing clones in Europe, how did Katja learn about the other European clones, and how did she know about Beth in Toronto?

-- if there's any significance in having the clones being born/raised in different countries and continents?

• Upvote 4

Orphan Black is a perfect series to binge watch; there are only ten episodes per season...

-Not sure how Katja learned about the other clones. 

-Wonder which clones we'll see next year? MK? Tony? Castor Clones? 

-Wish there had been more Helena scenes this season.

Can't wait until next April! 

• Upvote 2

I'm here for Rachel's villany. The way she offed Susan was a nice callback to Helena & Amelia. Kira might as well go search for her daddy in Mereen. Poor girl always has her mama or Mrs. S running off 24/7. Krystle has moved up to my second favorite clone after Helena. The T she was sharing was shady as all get out. I agree, she doesn't look like Sarah at all. The Cosmina/Delphine reunion was kinda anti-climatic. I want next season to give us an update on Mark & Gracie and the unborn child(ren).  

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Any word on when season 5 will be released?

Season 4 was amazing! I like how finally Beth has a voice and a bigger role than being the corpse that started the whole thing. The first episode was incredibly dark, made even darker when we find out half way through the season what finally sent her over the edge.

What would everyone like to see in season 5?

• Upvote 3

Winner! How long after that until it's on Netflix? I was raging when BBC in the UK got rid of BBC three and with it Orphan black and all other programming aimed at audiences younger than 40 and older than 7. Now we wait until it's on Netflix which can take a while :(

I want to see Tony come back. I think he's got a bit more backstory to him than was first revealed. Also it's pretty cool how he's very like Sarah in some ways but also completely different. Also I love how far Alison's storylines have come. In the first episodes she was pretty unsympathetic and bitchy then it all changed the day she went crazy and kidnepped her husband with craft supplies. To be honest I just want to know how it all ends, I'm sure it will be a pretty intense ten episodes.

• Upvote 1

I love how Krystle thought Neolution and Estee Lauder were doing human cloning experiments together.  Estee Lauder??

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

It was super cool to see more of Beth.  It's a shame they couldn't get her actress for more.

oh.  Tatiana'd again!

(Season 5 can't come too soon!!)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone watched Imposters on Bravo?  It has a similar feel to Orphan Black (though not sci-fi).

• 3 months later...

Regarding the end of Season 5: (no specific spoilers given, just my impression)

Spoiler

It was an entirely satisfying ending.  Well done, cast and crew and everyone involved!  Thanks for such a great show.

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2017 at 7:26 PM, JMarie said:

I love how Krystle thought Neolution and Estee Lauder were doing human cloning experiments together.  Estee Lauder??

Didn't she say there was no way they were clones because of Sarah's hair?Lol.

But I loved the part with the guy with the beard.