IGNORED

How I Met Your Mother

crazyforkate

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the recaps Kate! I have a kiddo whose bedtime is right around then, so I usually miss the beginning or end.

I was surprised when I turned it on & they were at the bar. It took me awhile to discern if it was a rerun or flashback. It was nice to see Barney talking to the Mother. Do we know what her first name is? Did Lily catch that on the train?

Off the subject- I've been wondering how you watch the shows in Russia. Do you stream them online somehow?

Thanks for the recaps Kate! I have a kiddo whose bedtime is right around then, so I usually miss the beginning or end.

I was surprised when I turned it on & they were at the bar. It took me awhile to discern if it was a rerun or flashback. It was nice to see Barney talking to the Mother. Do we know what her first name is? Did Lily catch that on the train?

Off the subject- I've been wondering how you watch the shows in Russia. Do you stream them online somehow?

The mother's first name still hasn't been revealed. I bet it will be revealed in the last few minutes of the series finale.

I also liked last night's episode and the flashback with Barney and the mother.

The mother's first name still hasn't been revealed. I bet it will be revealed in the last few minutes of the series finale.

I also liked last night's episode and the flashback with Barney and the mother.

Thanks Lilwriter & Kate!:) I kept thinking I'd missed her name.

Oh, so a spinoff is happening:

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/cbs-mov ... 200838992/

I predict it never makes it to the air, or else tanks That 80's Show style.

I'm sure this one will die quickly and painlessly, unlike HIMYM which seems to be dying a slow, painful death. Although the last episode was good. More like the older stuff and I wasn't subjected to seeing "eleventy hours until the wedding" because the DVR started recording a few minutes late. It was nice.

The rhymes weren't quite as tedious as I anticipated. I do wish they'd done a better job on the inflection. A lot of the time the rhymes would have worked better with different timing or emphasis.

CFK - thank you, reading your recaps is way nicer than actually wading through the episodes!

What's with Robin's hate for Patrice? She seems like such a bully. Yeah, I get it, showing up to work daring to smile without a hint of existential angst is so 1987. Not cool, Robin.

I used to love this show and now am just waiting for it to be done - this season is so obnoxious with having it all in one weekend, and I hated the Planes-Trains-Automobiles Marshall plot. Anyone else sick of it?

• 4 weeks later...

Holy borscht, that was bad and... badder? Worstest? Is that even a word? Will I ever get those 22 minutes of my life back?

I had the episode on my DVR and watched it earlier. I agree it was pretty awful. This season kind of reminds me of the awful last season of Roseanne.

hey interesting info here cbsnews.com/news/final-how-i-met-your-mother-scene-filmed-8-years-ago/

I loved Victoria, so that would've been awesome!:) And FYI, the "daughter" character is in Big Love as one of Sarah's co-workers at the burger joint. Every time I see her I think of her character on BL.

off to read the summary of last week's episode

edited to add that I had a Sunday wedding because our venue was already booked for that Saturday, and one of my BFs had a Sunday wedding because they got an awesome rate. both weddings were over three-day weekends.

Archived