IGNORED

LiaS daughter: Death penalty for impure women

ladyamylynn

Feel free to stone me to death for my impurity. That impurity was a blast. :lol: Sex is fun, damn it.
But, how ever will we choose who gets to cast the first stone? Hmm, wonder if the bible gives us any guidance on that topic...?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So our theories are:

1. She's caught her husband cheating

or

2. She and husband were enjoying sweet sweet fellowship before their quicky wedding, and now she feels guilty about it.

or

3. She got married only because she and hubby were fellowshiping, and now she regrets getting married (and this is what she's twisted her anger and frustration into).

or

4. She didn't have sex before marriage, but REALLY wanted to, and is jealous of other girls who did.

But, she does seem to be an immature bitch, anyway you look at it. I'm glad that she escaped her family, but not if she now regrets her marriage. At least she isn't pregnant yet (that we know of). She sounds like a future very angry mom.

Here is the scenario I see:

1. She wanted some kissing, romance, maybe even sex. She is 19, after all.

2. She had to get married to do it.

3. Now she is married, and it's not always fun! Sometimes it sucks. Her husband is always playing video games.

4. She is discovering that some girls don't get married first . . . they just have fun.

5. She feels really pissed at them.

6. What does God think of them? Oh, look, here's a handy Bible verse that can be twisted a bit. Voila, God agrees with me!

But, how ever will we choose who gets to cast the first stone? Hmm, wonder if the bible gives us any guidance on that topic...?

According to the New Revised Fundie Version, he who never committed that particular sin, or he who did and is terrified that someone will find out.

Still no responses to her "controversial" blog post. I bet she has received plenty, but hasn't publicized a single one cause they were all "negative" ( critical of her piece of text?).

Still no responses to her "controversial" blog post. I bet she has received plenty, but hasn't publicized a single one cause they were all "negative" ( critical of her piece of text?).

Mine was submitted yesterday-- guess she hasn't had time to click it to allow it to be posted. :teasing-poke:

I think she's bloodthirsty. Here is a previous post from her, about Doctor Who. deannasblog.com/doctor-who/

I love the 10th doctor dearly, but his pacifism turns my stomach. I prefer the 11th doctor because he’s willing to kill a murderer instead of letting them get away and thus murder more people.

It's been a while since I've watching Doctor Who (I don't care for 11, and Amy Pond/Rory ended up being really boring to me, especially once they wrapped up River Song), but I don't remember 10 just letting murderers go free. I remember him being conflicted and always trying to see the best in people, and wanting to help the helpless, save the innocent.

I think she's bloodthirsty. Here is a previous post from her, about Doctor Who. deannasblog.com/doctor-who/

It's been a while since I've watching Doctor Who (I don't care for 11, and Amy Pond/Rory ended up being really boring to me, especially once they wrapped up River Song), but I don't remember 10 just letting murderers go free. I remember him being conflicted and always trying to see the best in people, and wanting to help the helpless, save the innocent.

Pacifism turns my stomach too, Deanna. Let's go out and kill all the whores together shall we and maybe we can kill a few heathen savages too while we're at it. And in the name of god, let's just round up everyone who disagrees with us and have us a big old bonfire.

i'm curious about how you go about becoming a certified whore. is it like being a pilot, you have to whore around for so many hours? do you get a learner's permit? is there a road test?

She is quite the fan girl for a show that is pretty blatant in its dismissal of god or gods.

She also seems to lack an understanding of character development and / or internal conflict.

Also, am i reading that she's married? A married teen drawing pictures of a Tardis on her purse? and crushing on the Doctor while wishing death and destruction on others? wtf

I'm glad someone caught the racist comment as well. Wow, just a lot of ugly, ugly thinking behind the pretty facade.

Yeah. Note to Deanna: Putting "heathen savages" in quotation marks does not make this paragraph not racist.

I think in America you can become a certified whore only in certain counties in Nevada. : )

Perhaps Deanna needs to join her hubby in some bloodthirsty videogames. I think she's an angry, frustrated, bored young woman. She thought marriage would be 24/7 awesomeness and it isn't. And her Dairy Queen fast food job isn't filling the void.

PS Have you noticed that since they got married there doesn't seem to be any mention of her husband's "student" status?? What is up with that?

What if one of her daughters had sex before marriage? Would she want her own child to be put to death?

Probably not. Anyone else who makes a mistake is a bad person who can't do anything right. If one of Deanna's own makes a mistake, they're only human.

Does anyone else think these are poorly reguritated ideas from her pastor. After all how many of you have sat throught a Sunday sermon where the pastor would obsess about sex and the great sin of pre-marital sex. I remember my husband would sit through these and I know joke that he had a case of the Sunday horny's since the pastor always brought up sex. :lol:

Her "heathen savages" comment shows that she is brainwashed. She obviously believes people who are not Christians have no possibility of a moral compass. Of course that is a myth. Cultures worldwide for centuries have a basic moral code. There are always exceptions. Caniblism and human sacrifice stand out the most but I believe they are an exception, not the rule. In truth humans are human no matter where they live or what century they lived in.

Anybody who thinks that Ten is a nice friendly happyfuntimes pacifist who never did anything bad to anybody apparently slept through "The Family of Blood."

(For further evidence of Ten being kind of a megalomaniac, please see this amazing fanvid: youtube.com/watch?v=ly-Vhw1fevM)

i'm curious about how you go about becoming a certified whore. is it like being a pilot, you have to whore around for so many hours? do you get a learner's permit? is there a road test?

Based on observation, mostly what it takes is to piss off the wrong person. Otherwise, you are a concubine or a cortesan (sp) or a sister wife or you live in the "little house" or whatever, and no one complains. But if you family is poor or you get our of line or you get pregnant at an inconvenient time-- well, you are a whore. There is and always will be a difference in a street walker, a hooker and a call girl. You have a hollywood madam, you don't have a hollywood pimp, though the end result may be exactly the same.

Thanks, I was thinking that and worse.

YW. Just reading that blog made my blood boil. I've never been a fan of Kim and Perry and their family. I did have some hope for their kids, but not so much after that posting.

I think in America you can become a certified whore only in certain counties in Nevada. : )

Perhaps Deanna needs to join her hubby in some bloodthirsty videogames. I think she's an angry, frustrated, bored young woman. She thought marriage would be 24/7 awesomeness and it isn't. And her Dairy Queen fast food job isn't filling the void.

PS Have you noticed that since they got married there doesn't seem to be any mention of her husband's "student" status?? What is up with that?

I don't think she thought marriage would be awesome, I think she (a) wanted to have sex, and (b) wanted the hell out of her mother's house. This is LiaS, remember? Cheaply made shelf beds with yoga mats for mattresses and raising her mother's children, iirc.

So now she's young, ignorant, brainwashed and about to embark on a life of making her own children sleep on shelf beds and stretching tasteless meals for four 16 ways.

I'd be angry, too. But, still, former Catholic atheists should not be kicking your butt at Bible quoting, Deanna.

Has she seen Family of Blood?! Death would be nice after what the 10th doctor did to them.

Archived