IGNORED

Single Dad Laughing Comes Out

fundiefun

This would be the same human colostomy bag who lifted his own holiday spirit by going on a local “it could be worse tour†with video camera in-hand: He accosting homeless people, encouraging them to dace for his readers – I’m not joking - in exchange for cheap gift cards just so he could feel better about having to spend Christmas without his beard.

So it turns out he's a gay jackass instead of a straight one. I'm sure his in-centered readers care - but that's about it.

OMG! What!?!? That crosses into despicable, disgusting behavior territory.

My mom friends repost his stuff all the time. Honestly, I used to like reading him some. However, I quit following him after his "coming out" and it has nothing to do with my lack of support for LBGT community. His coming out sounded like a fraud to me. I didn't DARE tell anyone that, but honestly, why all the drama for being BI. If he were gay that would be one thing. But, honestly, you can be BI your entire life and simply choose to tell safe people and not tell most of your world. BI means you CAN blend, so why the drama and coming out?

It felt false and overly dramatic to me, especially the stuff about contemplating killing himself.

OMG! What!?!? That crosses into despicable, disgusting behavior territory.

This was a multi-entry thing. Here's the entry where he first mentions his Christmas day plans: danoah.com/2010/12/getting-christmas-back

And here's the entry with the videos: danoah.com/2011/01/dancing-with-homeless

Wow...what a douche. I just have no words. What the fuck is wrong with someone that he thinks this is not only ok but something to be lauded?

There is a line of thought that all hte bi folks should come out because otherwise the myth that one is bi until he decides he's gay or she decides she's straight will continue. That said, skimming his blog...I think he wants a larger audience.

As a bi person, I do not thank him for his stupid attention-seeking posts about being bi. At all. Get back into that closet, jerky dude!

Archived