IGNORED

Pacing the Panic Room - Ryan Marshall

Alime

I read his blog for years, pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com/ and followed his instagram feed - ryanmarshall_ (publicly - I don't have an instagram account)

As of a week ago everything has gone private.

Anyone know the deal??

Feel free to move if this isn't in the right section

He hasn't blogged in a long while, I believe he's working on collaborative projects. I follow him and his wife, Cole, on Instagram, all is very well with them...

ryanulyssesmarshall.com

Edited to add: I just saw a comment yesterday asking where someone could find the video he made of Cole's last pregnancy. He replied that he took it down and made his blog private. When asked if there was a reason, he said "loads of reasons".

Thanks sister wife.

I figured something must have triggered it seeing one minute he was disclosing LB's name after 4+ years of keeping it under wraps, advertises his new website (and how will his fans find it now given that blog post is now private) and lots of alluding to new blogging in 2013.

I've tried requesting him on instagram a couple of times this week and got denied each time (he has 12,000 followers for goodness sake..)

I know bloggers owe readers nothing but I feel a bit disappointed, was very excited about their new baby arriving any day now too..

• 3 weeks later...
Baby Girl, Julia Mae, born at home yesterday... All is well .

That's wonderful! How did you find this info? Everything of his I used to read (instagram, blog) has shutdown or gone private. Thanks!

Baby Girl, Julia Mae, born at home yesterday... All is well .

Cool! That's my daughter's name! Her paternal great-grandmother was named Julia Mae & my great-great grandmother was Julia & my grandmother's middle name was Mae.

Archived