IGNORED

Kendal has closed her blog.

OkToBeTakei

I recall her having a post saying she was giving up facebook. How long did that last? She will be back she needs the attention.

I agree with others who said Daniel she closed it down because it would be a detriment to her adopting.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goodbye Blog... Phew, that feels good!

here's the gist, sometimes the Lord requires us to speak and sometimes the Lord requires us not to speak. I'm in need of a season of less speaking and more listening, if that makes any sense. Listening to the Lord, that is.

From her very public fb page.

So scanning through the comments on fb I found some very telling things she said regarding helmetgate:

Wearing helmets does not equate neglecting the spiritual. Maybe Brad needs to have a talk with Daniel about helmet safety... Lol

:( She can't talk to him herself. She needs this woman's husband to talk to him.

I can't believe you guys changed my husband's mind! I gave up! Lol

And this makes me mad! If she thought her children needed helmets she should have insisted. I'd have told him to go straight to hell. I am almost beginning to wonder what kind of situation this is. I used to think Kendal was leading the parade, but now I am wondering if she feels forced into all of this.

Aannd...just as a reminder:

kendal.jpg

Just look at her language, and the sense of smug satisfaction as she talks about spanking her six year old for an entire day. The whole thing just makes my skin crawl :shock:

So scanning through the comments on fb I found some very telling things she said regarding helmetgate:

:( She can't talk to him herself. She needs this woman's husband to talk to him.

And this makes me mad! If she thought her children needed helmets she should have insisted. I'd have told him to go straight to hell. I am almost beginning to wonder what kind of situation this is. I used to think Kendal was leading the parade, but now I am wondering if she feels forced into all of this.

Not only does that make me possibly a bit sad.. it sort of scares me. If she would have chosen for her kids to wear helmets, but Daniel wouldn't allow her to, what other abuse is he making her do? What other things that are important or not a big deal is he restricting her from simply because he can? I really do wonder what made Daniel change his mind about the helmets, though....

I bet he got slack in real life for not letting his kids wear helmets so he had to give in.

kendal.jpg

Just look at her language, and the sense of smug satisfaction as she talks about spanking her six year old for an entire day. The whole thing just makes my skin crawl :shock:

She is so convinced of her own holiness and insight. Dear Jesus she is so incredibly thick, it does not get through to her horribly how wrong this is.

Idiots!

Thanks so much, slickcat for reposting this. May it never be forgotten.

I'm going to guess that headship realized after the helmet-gate that her diarrhea mouth would cost them any attempt to adopt. The garbage she spewed forth would 100% cause them to fail a homestudy investigation if it were discovered by a social worker. They rightly SHOULD fail a homestudy but good "Christian" agencies that like to traffic place children are far too lenient on their threshold of approvals unless something glaringly obvious is put in front of them and her blog was way too obvious that she was begging for a deny on a homestudy.

Which is one of the reasons I hope quiverful of snark can be re-opened to the general public sooner, rather than later.

I never understand people who delete their blogs when they say they want to "take a break." Or, actually, at all. I really don't understand why anyone would want to create something and then just destroy it, in the blink of an eye.

But I'm weird in that I never enjoyed destroying my cities in sim city, and I'm on the cusp of being a hoarder (I throw away trash and my house is reasonably clean, I just have a really hard time getting rid of things I like - clothes that don't fit, books, dvds, video games, furniture that is still usable, stuff with memories attached, etc.) So maybe this is something I just don't "get" because it's me? I just can't imagine putting 2-3 years into writing daily and then deleting it.

And when people tell me "the lord" gave me a new vision and focus, I roll my eyes. Why can't The Lord fix MY astigmatism? These people beat their kids, and she gets free unlicensed LASIK. What the hell, Jesus?

:lol: I never liked destroying my cities either.

From her very public fb page.

Does this mean she's finally going to shut up, or is she just going to be like McKM and spew elsewhere?

Does this mean she's finally going to shut up, or is she just going to be like McKM and spew elsewhere?

I doubt she *can* shut up. She couldn't stop posting on FB when she said she would, she can't talk to her husband about things like the safety of her children (someone else's husband needs to do that), who else is she going to talk to? The internetz! I don't see her giving it up for long.

From what has been posted in her good bye message and the post on FB, this sounds to me like, I'm going away (because I've been told I have to) so I don't fuck up the adoption with my diarrhea of the mouth, but once we have the new kid....I'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

If she really wanted to go away, she'd ditch twitter and FB as well, I would think.

Aren't they pretty young to be adopting? Shouldn't she still be popping those suckers out every year for a while yet? Not that I think that is better, but I worry about some other person that is actually trying to give their baby a better life having it end up with people like these.

I once placed a rescued dog in a less than ideal situation (which I found out after the fact) and I still feel guilty over that. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I helped place a child in such a hellish situation :( Particularly, if I was reading her blog after the adoption and read about all day spanking sessions etc.

Ugh

Any chance the screenshot could be tacked on as a comment to Kendal's who's who entry in SOTDRT (if there is one yet)? It's a primary text.

Any chance the screenshot could be tacked on as a comment to Kendal's who's who entry in SOTDRT (if there is one yet)? It's a primary text.

No one has braved a Kendull summary yet :(

She closed the blog?

Good. One less fundie spouting bullshit.

kendal.jpg

My God, that whole thing is horrifying I couldn't even stomach the whole thing.

Or - I am a bitch - she's taking refuge in the classic stance. "oh well obviously I wanted to do this thing you all tell me I should, but my huuusbaaand wouldn't leeeeett me"

Guest Anonymous

Or - I am a bitch - she's taking refuge in the classic stance. "oh well obviously I wanted to do this thing you all tell me I should, but my huuusbaaand wouldn't leeeeett me"

+1. Which is exactly the same stance she took when they cancelled Christmas. First she announced it with smug glee, and then when people questioned it, she said it was her husband's idea.

Maybe these things are her husband's ideas, but she seems to take a great deal of satisfaction in executing them.

+1. Which is exactly the same stance she took when they cancelled Christmas. First she announced it with smug glee, and then when people questioned it, she said it was her husband's idea.

Maybe these things are her husband's ideas, but she seems to take a great deal of satisfaction in executing them.

I had totally forgotten about that, but you're right. First it was an idea she got from a friend, then it was all Daniel's idea.

I think her husband is a dangerous person who does not like women. I think he was the one who cancelled Xmas--after all, that is a headship type of decision. I suspect, though, that when his son is old enough to care (he's about 1 now), Xmas will be re-instated.

I think he got pissed when Kendall's blog led him to have to change his ruling about bike helmets--after all, because of the blog he learned about the law which is TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO. So he's making her take down the blog.

All this makes me wonder if Kendall's kids use seatbelts. AFter all, we didn't in the past and everyone was fine, right?

kendal.jpg

I never actually saw this in the flesh per se. That's horrific. Especially the not having to 'hide' anything. It is almost said with pride?

It is so disturbing to me that she thinks it is such a sense of their correct parenting that her child THANKED her father for punishing her. In my experience most children have a sense of self preservation which through correct parenting you can turn, same said natural innate sense of self in to a sense of right/wrong and good decision making and behaviour through learning and example in to correct and acceptable social skills and acceptable behaviour. Generally through nurture and consequence which does not involve physical and mental bullying.

How do you teach a child to lie? Quite probably by doing what Kendal and her husband did that day. Are they so naive as to think that that young child meant and truly understood that by thanking her father she had changed her 'Oh so natural being a child and developing and pushing boundaries that are oh so bloody natural, what with her being a young developing child and all?'

No. She learned the right thing to say to stop her parents from hurting her. She learned to lie. She saw it made what she did not like and what she did not understand stop, she learned how to lie to protect herself from being hurt and confused. That is really sad. The fact they cannot see that is quite horrible.

Adoption. I hope they mention their lack of Christmas. I hope they mention their 'discipline' and their unapologetic use of it. Lets be honest and all. I hope they mention bike helmets are daft. I hope she mentions that her children clean toilets. That females need to grow up to submit to their husbands. That education will not be a balanced and maybe 'open minded' type. It will be insular and prescriptive to what two people believe. I really hope they are honest enough to OWN their life to say this to any authority who wishes to trust them with any other child than those unfortunately born to them. Because somebody tell me please and I am serious..There has to be something and somebody better out there for a child? I really hope this does not happen. Also if you have to beg for the money to do it? Not exactly a ringing endorsement of capability to care and provide.

I have no idea why she took her blog down, probably a combination of what everybody said? Maybe all or none? At least the webs are forever and major kudos for the screen captures. I too also hope all searches lead to here.

Not like any of us are perfect. I learn and question every day, my own life. FJ is a good place to push your own boundaries. Looks like their own certainty has been questioned. I do not think for one moment it has made them think. It just made them hide.

The google cache is still alive and kicking. Anything in particular that needs to be grabbed should be grabbed now before its crawled again.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:W_yy5LTilp4J:www.thefatherknowsbest.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

eta:

https://www.google.com/search?q=thefath ... 66&bih=667

this is easier. It has every post by title, you can pick through what you want :D

I didnt want to start a new thread for this, but has anyone seen Kendals FB status?

Mall observation: kids are mean and parents don't care. To the mom of the biting pinching boy, I'm giving him a spanking myself next time, not a lolly pop as you did.

Um.. I don't get it. Even before I was anti-spanking I definitely knew it was a no-no to spank other peoples kids.

Archived