IGNORED

An elegant lady has no interner addiction

AtroposHeart

bewiseandliveayounggirlsguidetograce.blogspot.com/2013/03/an-elegant-lady-versus-world-wide-web.html

I think this is one of her more personal blog posts, it still has that annoying salesmen like tone, but it talks about the struggle. Of course, internet addiction is a real struggle, but instead of getting help, her answer is JESUS.

Also this qoute

THINK: Should I spend the next thirty minutes reading just one more blog, or should I hurry and clean the main bathroom until it sparkles and shines? What's more rewarding? What would benefit others? What do you suppose our Elegant Lady would do with that same thirty minutes that you mindlessly, fritter away?

Of course the irony here is that she writes this all on....the internet. And wastes how many minutes in writing her post about how grace filled young girls don't fritter away their time on modern timewasting activities.

<------ This not so elegant lady thinks that Elegant lady can kiss my not so ladylike ass. :D

If this is the same person who spent many a blog post taliking about "an elegant lady" a few days ago then she can go fuck herself. "An elegant lady..." and an "elagant lady" that.... what a load of elegant shit. A real "elegant" lady doesn't need instruction from some fuckwad who thinks she's the shit.

Honestly, I'd far rather someone who's widely read (and there are some seriously educational blogs out there) than someone whose bathroom is blindingly clean.

Good God, that has to be the most unwieldy blog title ever. If you don't have it bookmarked, you're wasting precious tub-scrubbing time typing it into the address bar.

What's more rewarding? What would benefit others? What do you suppose our Elegant Lady would do with that same thirty minutes that you mindlessly, fritter away?

Well, I would say that being on the internet is far more rewarding than cleaning a bathroom. Being that I am awesome, me interacting with others on the internet is far more beneficial. I would hate to deprive people of my company.

I don't give a fat flying fuck what your elegant lady would do with that same thirty minutes.

Some of the things she posts wouldn't be so bad if you whittled it down to the facts (limit your internet time, set priorities in your life to achieve your goals, do important things first, then relax etc.). That's nothing new and could be helpful for many people if it wasn't wrapped up in pink candy cotton, Jesus and "Lady" stuff.

Instead of encouraging young women to do things with their life they really want, she tries to shape them into her Jesus-Lady mould, going as far as defining a lady through the scent she uses for her linens, the colours of her make up, the sports she doesn't do (belly dancing and yoga, for example), if there are warm rugs ready for her husband, where she keeps hand lotion, if she rinses her hair with home-made rosewater and by the time it has taken her to clean away breakfast dishes.

So many totally random attributes! And these are only a few of her endless lists.

The limited view of women, sprouted on the internet by a WOMAN makes me sad. Does she really think this is all women can do?

I downloaded a whole bunch of ebooks. Yesterday I did the laundry in the tub/sink for the underwear with my bare hands, WHILE listening to the Green Hills of Africa. I needed some physical work because my mood was sucky and I had to do something about it. Physical work always helps. My clothes dried on my balcony overnight (they actually dry in a few hours in this climate) and I cleaned up my kitchen, bathroom and living room thoroughly. Everything smells like flowers and looks clean. I think people who multitask must be aliens or something. :roll:

The limited view of women, sprouted on the internet by a WOMAN makes me sad. Does she really think this is all women can do?

Read her shit once before and all I could think of was "that must be a fake..." and "that must be a man who wants to spread his stupid female ideals disguised as a lady" idk the writing doesn't sound ladylike at all. Complete bullshit!

Last night I was in a similar predicament, watch a movie or clean. The internet kept calling and I broke down I was much happier at the end having watched the movie then clean. Am I in trouble here LOL.

I'm prepared to bet she's middle-aged, living alone with 10 cats in a small apartment or old, run-down farm, rubbing her hands and cackling madly when writing these blog posts.

I downloaded a whole bunch of ebooks. Yesterday I did the laundry in the tub/sink for the underwear with my bare hands, WHILE listening to the Green Hills of Africa. I needed some physical work because my mood was sucky and I had to do something about it. Physical work always helps. My clothes dried on my balcony overnight (they actually dry in a few hours in this climate) and I cleaned up my kitchen, bathroom and living room thoroughly. Everything smells like flowers and looks clean. I think people who multitask must be aliens or something. :roll:

If it weren't for LibriVox.org (free audiobooks, many of them classics, all public domain), I would live in squalor. As it is, I can download books and listen while I get on with the housework. Otherwise I'd be curled up reading.

Amen! to the audiobooks/podcasts/radio shows while doing household tasks. I often listen to the BBC on my iPad while mending or cleaning (elegantly as fuck, of course).

Yeah, I have a huge pile of dishes that I've been putting off all morning, but our house is a mess because I'm pregnant and writing my thesis! (And also on FJ) I also love listening to audiobooks and podcasts while cleaning. I seriously cannot get anything done if I'm not doing two other things at the same time. Maybe she should learn how to multitask.

If this is the same person who spent many a blog post taliking about "an elegant lady" a few days ago then she can go fuck herself. "An elegant lady..." and an "elagant lady" that.... what a load of elegant shit. A real "elegant" lady doesn't need instruction from some fuckwad who thinks she's the shit.

She's probably recently read some Elsie Dinsmore and is feeling convicted.

Was she on A&E Hoarders as one of the hoarders? :o And her cleaning advice would make a methhead or crackhead cry. :roll:

Archived