IGNORED

Miss Raquel pontificates.

merrily

Have you ever felt that deep longing to see someone?

That gnawing feeling of missing someone you care for so much and if that gnawing continues, you wonder if you'll survive another day...?

'Patience is a virtue' so they say. A virtue is a quality, something considered 'morally good' or 'desirable' in a person.

So the question is not how much you're willing to sacrifice to see this someone you miss.

The question is:

Would you give up having a virtue of a lifetime to have a glimpse of the person you love?

and also offers her word of wisdom

We all have those moments when we really, really wish we were doing something else, but instead, must be responsible and do the thing we don't enjoy as much. Responsibility isn't always pleasant, right? I mean, which would you rather do - homework or run to the local ice cream shoppe with a group of besties?

It's easy to grumble and complain about doing things that aren't as much 'fun' as what you would prefer to be doing. But in instances when you find yourself whining, take a moment to refocus. Pray to be faithful and trustworthy. Embrace what you have been given to do and do it cheerfully. Every moment of your day is an offering to the LORD. Are you showing others that you love Him by loving them? When your attitude is smudged with anger, jealousy, stubbornness or disappointment, you're making the moment all about YOU and not about HIM. You're ignoring your purpose each time this happens and ruining the plans God has for you to learn, discover and honor that moment.

Don't let your negativeness ruin your joyful spirit. Be patient when obstacles come your way, or when people decide to cause problems during your day. Pray for self-control. Pray that God will remind you that every moment you are living is an offering, a moment to serve Him, not yourself.

Oh, and she's on every social platform now.

- 'Like' God's Daughter on Facebook

- Follow God's Daughter on Twitter (@GodsDaughter131)

- Follow @itsjustraquel on Instagram and/or Twitter

- Follow @richinblessings on Instagram

- Follow @missmae1992 on Twitter

- 'Like' Created To Glorify' on Facebook

I squee when I see "Miss Raquel" in the title of a post!

Have you ever felt that deep longing to see someone?

That gnawing feeling of missing someone you care for so much and if that gnawing continues, you wonder if you'll survive another day...?

Oh, youth, I do not miss you. Talk to some military wives, Raquel. Talk to a parent who lost a child. Talk to someone who actually knows what it is to truly miss someone, not immature girls in the grips of a crush.

So the question is not how much you're willing to sacrifice to see this someone you miss.

The question is:

Would you give up having a virtue of a lifetime to have a glimpse of the person you love?

What is she even saying here? If you don't sit around waiting for life to somehow change with no effort on your part, you're not virtuous? I can't even.

We all have those moments when we really, really wish we were doing something else, but instead, must be responsible and do the thing we don't enjoy as much. Responsibility isn't always pleasant, right? I mean, which would you rather do - homework or run to the local ice cream shoppe with a group of besties?

It's easy to grumble and complain about doing things that aren't as much 'fun' as what you would prefer to be doing.

FFS, Raquel. That's about 23.5 hours of the day for most adults. Get a grip.

Oh, youth, I do not miss you. Talk to some military wives, Raquel. Talk to a parent who lost a child. Talk to someone who actually knows what it is to truly miss someone, not immature girls in the grips of a crush.

OMG a thousand times this!!!

Im guessing she has a crush on someone, but they dont like her the same way?

I sincerely hope so, because that will result in some loltastic fictionals!

I really can't get past the fact that she used the word "negativeness." It's making my eyes hurt to look at that word.

Negativity, Miss Raquel. Negativity.

Im guessing she has a crush on someone, but they dont like her the same way?

If she does, she should stop mooning over it all over the internet or her crush will figure it out and become creeped out very fast. :doh: Sheesh. How old is Miss Raquel anyway? She acts like a 12 year old but she has to be in her late teens or early twenties.

If she does, she should stop mooning over it all over the internet or her crush will figure it out and become creeped out very fast. :doh: Sheesh. How old is Miss Raquel anyway? She acts like a 12 year old but she has to be in her late teens or early twenties.

She "graduated" last year, so 18?

I want to claw my eyes out every time I read one of her superfluous, flowery posts. Aaauughhhhh. I just imagine her floating through a field of daisies as she types.

I sincerely hope so, because that will result in some loltastic fictionals!

Is she the one that wrote the magic penis ferret fictional? I don't usually read the fictionals, but I might make an exception on the chance for another gem like that one.

Is she the one that wrote the magic penis ferret fictional? I don't usually read the fictionals, but I might make an exception on the chance for another gem like that one.

How could I have forgotten the penis ferret fictional?! They never did finish that damn story. She was writing it with some guy.

How could I have forgotten the penis ferret fictional?! They never did finish that damn story. She was writing it with some guy.

Where can I find this?!

Links. Or it didn't happen! (Please, please, please give us links! :pray: )

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/01/chapter-4.html

I am amazed by how many times she can use the word "orb".

Shoppe. Shoppe.

I see a lot of Americans using that spelling for things like 'coffee shoppe'. Drives me UP THE WALL.

I see a lot of Americans using that spelling for things like 'coffee shoppe'. Drives me UP THE WALL.

My mom always pronounced that as "Shoppy!" Cracked us up.

Whatever happened with Miss Raquel's weird little post where it sounded like some guy she was flirting with died? I'm talking about the one where she wrote "I was the last person he ever looks at," or whatever other butchering of tense she committed.

Whatever happened with Miss Raquel's weird little post where it sounded like some guy she was flirting with died? I'm talking about the one where she wrote "I was the last person he ever looks at," or whatever other butchering of tense she committed.

It is still there and has 20 comments asking if it is real. She never responds which makes me think it is real.

Archived