IGNORED

J'chelle wants more!!! What a shocker!

theCR

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/ ... ob-duggar/

Michelle Duggar is celebrating the news that she is going to be a grandmother for the third time, but she told RadarOnline.com exclusively that she still yearns to have a 20th child.

The matriarch of the Duggar family, Michelle said that being a grandmother “is wonderful†but she and her husband Jim Bob Duggar are still trying for another baby.

“If God saw fit for us to receive another child we would love that and welcome that,†the 19 Kids and Counting star told RadarOnline.com.

Michelle, who tragically miscarried their daughter Jubilee in 2011, said that she thinks her age may be a factor.

“Well, I’m 46 years old, and if this is the end for me being able to bear children then that is God’s timing. I will rejoice no matter where I find myself.â€

Michelle’s oldest son Josh and his wife Anna are expecting their third child on June 7, and Michelle says that exciting news is enough to keep her happy.

“Having grandchildren is like cream on the top of a wonderful sundae!â€

19 Kids and Counting returns to TLC with three special episodes that follow the Duggars on their Asian adventure to Japan and China beginning on Tuesday, March 12 at 9pm.

I take it they havent become pregnant since Jubilee.

The news of a smuganna baby was enough to keep her happy? like a baby fix? Is she going through pregnancy withdrawals?

I find the idea of having grandchildren older than some of your children bloody weird. Particularly when it's done intentionally.

Might be just me, though.

She thinks her age might be a factor? :roll: Ya think, Michelle?

she told RadarOnline.com exclusively that she still yearns to have a 20th child.

If RadarOnline really believes that the news of her hope for #20 is an exclusive, clearly they have ingested too much chickenetti.

If RadarOnline really believes that the news of her hope for #20 is an exclusive, clearly they have ingested too much chickenetti.

Radar really has a hard on for the Duggars this week. Whats up with that?

Michelle, No! Youve got enough babies and you dont appreciate the ones you have once theyre no longer small enough for you.

Michelle, No! Youve got enough babies and you dont appreciate the ones you have once theyre no longer small enough for you.

Someone should buy her a doll.

Radar really has a hard on for the Duggars this week. Whats up with that?

I figure TLC is paying them to do a bunch of Duggar articles in a desperate ploy to get more viewers for the Asia snarkfest.

Yeah, she should get a reborn doll, that way she can fulfil her desire to have a newborn without endangering her body or commiting baby after baby to a life of neglect once theyre no longer cute and new.

Josh is probably going to have to hide the new little M'Baby.

I just had some harebrained vision of Michelle and Dede plotting to steal away with the newest M'Baby and laughed so hard I snorted. ETA: Said vision included the ladies sneaking around wearing trenchcoats and fedoras.

How come all of the Duggar episodes now are births, trips to other countries, or guests? Why not do more episodes showing Michelle's educating indoctrinating the kids; or of them actually at a church mass? What; would that be too controversial for their supposedly goody-2-shoes hypocritical ministry tv show and TLC? :lol:

How come all of the Duggar episodes now are births, trips to other countries, or guests? Why not do more episodes showing Michelle's educating indoctrinating the kids; or of them actually at a church mass? What; would that be too controversial for their supposedly goody-2-shoes hypocritical ministry tv show and TLC? :lol:

They are never going to a church mass. After all it is held in the ebil Catholic Church.

I'd like to see an episode where they redecorate the kids' bedrooms. Those boys are getting big-- Jeremiah and Jedidiah have shot up since last season. They're too big for those little boy bunk beds. And they've added four girls to the family since their house was built. Do Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn, and Josie even have beds? Of course, it would be wonderful to see the older kids get some space away from the little ones, but that's probably asking for too much.

I'd like to see an episode where they redecorate the kids' bedrooms. Those boys are getting big-- Jeremiah and Jedidiah have shot up since last season. They're too big for those little boy bunk beds. And they've added four girls to the family since their house was built. Do Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn, and Josie even have beds? Of course, it would be wonderful to see the older kids get some space away from the little ones, but that's probably asking for too much.

I'm sure they have beds - the older girls lose the joy of having a double bed and are relegated back to cramped twin beds while the little uns stack up two by two

She is pissed that god has not given her more. Of course we want more but it is up to god. What god does not know passive aggressive when he sees it? All gods fault she is not having more kids.

And when guests do visit the compound for 'fellowshipping' they always bring dinner or J'chelle shows them how to make Tata Tot casserole - which in short means the guests do all the work. Lazy cow.

J'chelle said:

The matriarch of the Duggar family, Michelle said that being a grandmother “is wonderful†but she and her husband Jim Bob Duggar are still trying for another baby.

It's no news for us, but here she finally publicly admits that they are not leaving it up to God. What a bunch of hypocrites :roll:

Yes, some of the little girls have toddler beds now (as seen on a recent episode). They have a bunk bed in the girls' room with the bottom bunk removed and two or three toddler beds sideways in the space where the bottom bunk would be. The side of the bunk bed is against the wall and the headboards of the toddler beds are against the same wall, if that makes sense. It looks like some of the little girls are sharing beds too. It's not a great setup, but it beats sleeping in a pack-n-play.

They'll have to come up with a better solution once the girls get older. It would be nice if the older girls were allowed to pursue a future and move out.

Yes, some of the little girls have toddler beds now (as seen on a recent episode). They have a bunk bed in the girls' room with the bottom bunk removed and two or three toddler beds sideways in the space where the bottom bunk would be. The side of the bunk bed is against the wall and the headboards of the toddler beds are against the same wall, if that makes sense. It looks like some of the little girls are sharing beds too. It's not a great setup, but it beats sleeping in a pack-n-play.

They'll have to come up with a better solution once the girls get older. It would be nice if the older girls were allowed to pursue a future and move out.

Can anyone remember which ep? I'd be curious to see the set-up, if that episode has been uploaded to youtube.

Can anyone remember which ep? I'd be curious to see the set-up, if that episode has been uploaded to youtube.

I'm pretty sure they showed the little girls in the new beds (as they're waking them up to leave) in the Duggars Do Asia episode that just aired on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I saw it in an episode or two from last season, but I can't recall which ones off the top of my head.

Archived