• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• apple1

• doggie

• Anxious Girl

• NotALoserLikeYou

well of course he is charismatic that's is whats needed to be a big wig pastor. Of course he and his wife need help nothing about the 17 year old.

This is the guy who had that nice sermon where he masturbated a sword, right? Also was married to the church's founder, I believe? Ick. Throw him under the bus.

It would take a book to say all that I could say about this guy. But I will just say this. I absolutely LOVE that the federal prosecutor that brought him down is a WOMAN.

I continue to be astonished at the extent of the corruption in that church and the associated schools (elementary, high school, and "college"). FTR, I have a baby sister who went to HAC for ONLY ONE SEMESTER, after being majorly pressured to go there over the strong objections of my very intuitive mother (RIP, Mom). While my sister was not sexually abused, she was spiritually, emotionally, and physically abused, and it has taken her YEARS AND YEARS to overcome the harm done to her there. I realize that FBCHammond and HAC, in spite of their delusions, were nothing outside of their own little self-constructed world. But they were huge in that little world, and they have immensely harmed many people.

Usually, these people go with "the Devil made me do it." Not Jack Schaap. He claims [link=http://jezebel.com/5990576/creepy-megachurch-pastor-wrote-that-jesus-desired-his-sexual-relationship-with-a-17+year+old-girl]Jesus told him to have sex with a 16 year old parishioner[/link].

Schaap, with a feat of moral elasticity that only true hypocrites are capable of, claimed in one of several letters he wrote to the victim during his crime that their relationship was an essential part of her personal salvation and sanctioned by Jesus himself.

Another letter the girl wrote to Schaap recounts the shock she experienced when Schaap first kissed her and subsequently assured her that it was totally okay: "You told me that I was sent to you from God, I was his gift to you."

Oh FFS! What that guy did is worse to me than just about anything I have ever heard. How the hell was she supposed to feel about what happened if Jesus, of all people, said he was a "gift to her". That poor kid. I'm surprised she told and so damn glad she did. That man is a twisted evil bastard, and I hope Jesus tells his cellmate to be a special gift for him. :twisted:

Fundies: Satan disguised himself as Jesus and told him to do bad things! OMG! :roll: This isn't Salem, Massachusetts, 1692, fuckwits. :evil:

OMG!!!!

!

:o

There were a couple of very uncomfortable men sitting behind that asshole.

It is a really depressing feature of our criminal injustice system that prison rape is so expected that it doesn't even shock us anymore, and in fact has turned into a big joke. It shouldn't happen to ANYONE, not even criminals. Just my 2 cents...

I could understand a general statement of "Jesus wants us to be together and enjoy each other" if you know, the guy wasn't already MARRIED, and a PASTOR, and she wasn't a MINOR.

To use your authority like that, to use someone's beliefs against them to manipulate them into a sexual relationship...very sad.

It is a really depressing feature of our criminal injustice system that prison rape is so expected that it doesn't even shock us anymore, and in fact has turned into a big joke. It shouldn't happen to ANYONE, not even criminals. Just my 2 cents...

I am surprised to see it here especially with the attitude that being the "wife" or on the receiving end is somehow degrading. :(

...the fuck?

My thoughts exactly.

I guess a life spent in a stodgy ole [sic] Luutheran church has some value: there would have been No Way In Hell Or Heaven that I'd've stayed in that church the minute that idiot began to pucker up his face whilst stroking the rod. His fellow elders (?? posse???) sitting behind him in matching coats seem confused. There was nothing to be confused about, fellas. That performance was in no way a sermon, not even close.

The only other thing that strikes me about this story is the total repulsiveness of the man -- his young paramour must have been extremely .... naive ... desperate ... who could want anything to do with that embarrassment?!

There were a couple of very uncomfortable men sitting behind that asshole.

That was awesome- the one dark haired guy all hunched at the edge of his chair like "what the heck! this doesn't look like a good idea! Maybe I should do something here....." :lol:

I could understand a general statement of "Jesus wants us to be together and enjoy each other" if you know, the guy wasn't already MARRIED, and a PASTOR, and she wasn't a MINOR.

To use your authority like that, to use someone's beliefs against them to manipulate them into a sexual relationship...very sad.

But isn't this basically what the FDLS does all the time?

I heard about it and was annoyed. Now these days people are turned off from the church due to these hypocritical, crazy maniacs.

I heard about it and was annoyed. Now these days people are turned off from the church due to these hypocritical, crazy maniacs.

They are also turned off away from the Church due to it being anti-everybody except for them; and if somebody critiques them; they consider it persecuting and an opportunity for false martyring. That too.

Didn't we have a thread about this guy before? I vaguely remembered seeing screenshots of his (vomit) orgasmic face. The young turks had a video on him.