IGNORED

Josh Duggar Has a New Job?

weiwei

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm late to the party on this one but, to me, the image looks like a guy who just found his contact lens.

I described the stick figure logo & motto to Mr. HereticHick this weekend, and he laughed hysterically. I didn't even have to show it to him. And he usually doesn't have that dirty a mind.

Thats how obviously bad this PR campaign is! Apparently things got so out of control on FRC's Facebook page that they had to bring in a moderator to scrub comments.

Awww and I missed all the comments as well pmsl!!!!!!

Since the Call2Fall campaign was so successful, Josh's lobbying shop has moved on to this month's event. Hope Anna has a cocktail dress ready to wear to the reception!

Ex-'gays' demand to be heard

--Charlie Butts (OneNewsNow.com) Monday, July 01, 2013

Former homosexuals will be in Washington later this month to celebrate the first annual "Ex-Gay Pride Month."

Christopher Doyle, co-founder of Voice of the Voiceless (VoV), explains how his group will cap off the month of July.

"What we're going to be doing is former homosexuals, persons with unwanted same-sex attractions and their families and allies, are going to be convening on Washington, DC, on July 31 to send a clear message to the members of Congress that ex-gays are alive; we do exist," Doyle tells OneNewsNow. "There are tens of thousands of us, and we want to be counted."

Homosexual activists try to erase former homosexuals from the scene, contending that people cannot change if they are attracted to the same gender.

"We are tired of the gay activist lobby discriminating [against] us, marginalizing us and taking away our rights, and we're now fighting back, and we're demanding that if gays are going to get full diversity and equality in America, we also demand that ex-gay voices be heard as well," the VoV co-founder details.

He adds that his organization will lobby Congress throughout the day, then hold a dinner and reception with Equality and Justice for All at Family Research Council Action in the evening for attendees. Featured speakers include Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-MN), former Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC), Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver, Congressman Tim Huelskamp (R-KS), and several prominent leaders in the ex-gay and faith communities who celebrate the fact that change is possible.

Since the Call2Fall campaign was so successful, Josh's lobbying shop has moved on to this month's event. Hope Anna has a cocktail dress ready to wear to the reception!

Former homosexuals will be in Washington later this month to celebrate the first annual "Ex-Gay Pride Month."

Christopher Doyle, co-founder of Voice of the Voiceless (VoV), explains how his group will cap off the month of July.

"What we're going to be doing is former homosexuals, persons with unwanted same-sex attractions and their families and allies, are going to be convening on Washington, DC, on July 31 to send a clear message to the members of Congress that ex-gays are alive; we do exist," Doyle tells OneNewsNow. "There are tens of thousands of us, and we want to be counted."

Homosexual activists try to erase former homosexuals from the scene, contending that people cannot change if they are attracted to the same gender.

"We are tired of the gay activist lobby discriminating [against] us, marginalizing us and taking away our rights, and we're now fighting back, and we're demanding that if gays are going to get full diversity and equality in America, we also demand that ex-gay voices be heard as well," the VoV co-founder details.

He adds that his organization will lobby Congress throughout the day, then hold a dinner and reception with Equality and Justice for All at Family Research Council Action in the evening for attendees. Featured speakers include Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-MN), former Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC), Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver, Congressman Tim Huelskamp (R-KS), and several prominent leaders in the ex-gay and faith communities who celebrate the fact that change is possible.

Do you think Xgay Greg will be there?

Umm...wat? :? What possible rights could be taken away from a "former homosexual" that are not taken away from out homosexuals? If you are a former homosexual, doesn't that make you heterosexual? I assume they would never identify as bi. In what universe are heterosexual people discriminated against based on sexuality? I mean, what's their discourse: "I'm a man who used to be attracted to men, but now I want to marry a woman!" "Yeah...ok. Go ahead. What's stopping you?"

Do you think Xgay Greg will be there?

I'll be on the lookout for XGG and eleventy-month-pregnant DD. Their xgay-car would be hard to miss. If only they had their xgay-motorcoach . . .

Is this... real? The only way my brain can process this information is by assuming it's a joke. What the fuck kind of discrimination are they suffering? It sounds to me like they want to create a third group. Heterosexual, homosexual, and now ex-gay, which, as others pointed out, is just heterosexual, but they want special treatment because... ? Really, with these fucking people.

Is this... real? The only way my brain can process this information is by assuming it's a joke. What the fuck kind of discrimination are they suffering? It sounds to me like they want to create a third group. Heterosexual, homosexual, and now ex-gay, which, as others pointed out, is just heterosexual, but they want special treatment because... ? Really, with these fucking people.

Note that the writer of the piece is "Charlie Butts." :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Umm...wat? :? What possible rights could be taken away from a "former homosexual" that are not taken away from out homosexuals? If you are a former homosexual, doesn't that make you heterosexual? I assume they would never identify as bi. In what universe are heterosexual people discriminated against based on sexuality? I mean, what's their discourse: "I'm a man who used to be attracted to men, but now I want to marry a woman!" "Yeah...ok. Go ahead. What's stopping you?"

^^ Yeah, that.

Here's a rather entertaining comment that's still up on the FRC Facebook page under the "Call 2 Fall" post put up on Friday (still with the hilarious graphic):

As far as we’re concerned on your knees is not only the best, but the only acceptable position for you 基ç£æ•™è‚›é—¨æŸ±å¡ž to be in – seeing as we love to be serviced (cue sound of a thousand and one Hugo Boss flat-front pants being unzipped). After which, we’ll bend all of you over and then you’ll really know that “we’re in.â€

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I have no idea what the eastern characters represent, though.

Note that the writer of the piece is "Charlie Butts." :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Just noticed that :lol: You'd think he would use a different name as a byline, especially when writing about teh ebil gays. Or maybe he's just trolling, because it definitely sounds like a joke.

So I guess Batshit Bachmann will be talking about her loudly-pinging hubby's "therapy" program. I would almost like to be there. That's a goldmine of nutbaggyness in one room.

I'll be on the lookout for XGG and eleventy-month-pregnant DD. Their xgay-car would be hard to miss. If only they had their xgay-motorcoach . . .

I'd take the Metro into D.C. to look for it, but, well, I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near these people if I could avoid it. Which, fortunately, I can.

Just noticed that :lol: You'd think he would use a different name as a byline, especially when writing about teh ebil gays. Or maybe he's just trolling, because it definitely sounds like a joke.

Needs to be Seymour Butts.

Archived