IGNORED

Ms. Graveyard Dirt (Naked Roast Sitter)

ladyamylynn

Ah, naked roast sitter who sat naked and menstruating on a pot roast and then gleefully served it to her guests. The pot roast was just so beautiful that she had to sit on it naked and menstruating, see? So beautiful.

What the ever-loving FUCK?!

She menstruated on a pot roast tand then served it to her dinner guests?!

I just can't even. My brain is not able to wrap around this!

Why would you menstruate on a pot roast and then SERVE IT TO YOUR DINNER GUESTS?!

That has got to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard. Ever.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My pagan to English dictionary appears to need updating and I can't possibly have interpreted that correctly. Did she really say she ran outside postcoitally nekkid to kegel some spooge out while squatting over some gamy roadkill?

I can't even figure out what the symbolism behind that would be.

You can sing "Kegeling the Spooge" to the tune of "Bringing In the Sheaves" you know.

Okay so I promised to post some links to some quality Pagan craziness this is one I'm actually fairly familiar as a member of the Lokean community, so here it is a condensed version of the Bri Crofton Saga. scammingscorpios.wordpress.com/

Bad juju doesn't bother her, because The Shango Man, nicknamed Papa, resides in her home, as does a spectral hellhound. Yeah, it's OK, she's that powerful that they both want to be with her.

Reminds me of this girl I knew years ago whose family was definitely irreligious and possibly antitheist (of the "theists are stupid dupes" variety). She started "exploring her spirituality" one summer and announced that she had "attracted a goddess" but that her problems were ~~~just so awful~~~ that the goddess had had a nervous breakdown and left. Talk about spirituality for the ego!

As for the Naked Roast Sitter, I think she may be more about spirituality for the id.

You can sing "Kegeling the Spooge" to the tune of "Bringing In the Sheaves" you know.

And thanks to you, now I am. We shall go rejoicing... :whistle:

I think Dean Winchester summed it up perfectly when he said "Witches, man, freaking unhygienic ." I just... I got nothing ... why?

I'm banishing you to the prayer closet til I get this out if my head. You could be there for a while.

I'm taking the line of thought that she is just having everybody on and does not really do all that cooking with DNA and flinging love juices round her back garden. Yep its all just fiction. Cause the thought it might be real is just tooooo much.

I was reading this in bed this morning when I woke up ahead of the alarm. I was trying to laugh quietly, as hubs was sleeping beside me, and we had houseguests in the room down the hall. So, between this post and those responding to i, I was laughing harder and harder, with the bed shaking more and more and tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't wake up the hubs, however, even finding this thread and rereading your comment has 1) the song going through my head to that tune AND 2) Me laughing again. :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: I applaud you!

I wonder if she realizes that it's illegal to sell feathers from certain birds due to protected status. I haven't looked too closely at her "work" with dead critters, but you can get in HEAPS of trouble for even having a crow feather in your hat band. I'm pretty sure you can only use feathers from game birds.

This lady sounds like a whackadoodle. I think I'd have to move if I saw my neighbor doing what she claims to do. Pubes in the buffalo sauce - gag. Naked menstruating roast sitting - vomit. I don't think I'd ever want to have a meal with this nutter.

This chick is like my twisted twin. I'm also an American, non-xian, roadkill collector living in Scotland, but I'm the sane one! Her neighbourhood looks so much like the one in the northern part of our town, but JFC seems to think she lives outside of Aberdeen.

Just imagine that someone at the Lay's factory decided the potatos were so beautiful she needed to smear them with menstrual fluid.

Oh, man! That was just soooo wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eta SO glad I didn't read that yesterday while I was happily munching away.

Oh, man! That was just soooo wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eta SO glad I didn't read that yesterday while I was happily munching away.

Here's hoping Ms. Graveyard Dirt never goes to work in the food service industry. I could just picture her finding a place where you can wear a skirt as part of your uniform and not wearing underwear and every once in awhile reaching up there and...

Here's hoping Ms. Graveyard Dirt never goes to work in the food service industry. I could just picture her finding a place where you can wear a skirt as part of your uniform and not wearing underwear and every once in awhile reaching up there and...

:shock: You are evil. I'm never going to be able to eat out in Aberdeen ever again.

Well, I have just found my limit. I read Hellatrix's crazy ramblings, I read the blogs of fundies, but that little excerpt right there was more than I can handle. I can't even bring myself to click on her blog.

I just knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. :shock: BRAIN BLEACH!

Dear Self,

Never EVER go to this woman's blog. house for dinner Ever. TIA.

Me.

Fixed that for ya.

Ah, naked roast sitter who sat naked and menstruating on a pot roast and then gleefully served it to her guests. The pot roast was just so beautiful that she had to sit on it naked and menstruating, see? So beautiful.

Oh god please no.

No no no.

I mean, yay you think your period is beautiful but please don't share it with others, especially not in their food.

Well, I have just found my limit. I read Hellatrix's crazy ramblings, I read the blogs of fundies, but that little excerpt right there was more than I can handle. I can't even bring myself to click on her blog.

She's delightful. You really should settle down with a glass (bottle?) of wine and start reading. Sometimes her blog reads like an arts and crafts blog, other times, it's a diary of sexual exploits. She's like Hunter S Thompson mixed with E.L. James, without the politics.

She's delightful. You really should settle down with a glass (bottle?) of wine and start reading. Sometimes her blog reads like an arts and crafts blog, other times, it's a diary of sexual exploits. She's like Hunter S Thompson mixed with E.L. James, without the politics.

I'm not gonna lie, it's one of the most entertaining blogs out there. Gross and disturbing, but really entertaining.

I think I might need the entire bottle for this one :lol:

Went to her flickr. Saw what looked to be delicious foods. Saw roast sitting picture. :shock:

So afraid of the foods now. So afraid.

Went to her flickr. Saw what looked to be delicious foods. Saw roast sitting picture. :shock:

So afraid of the foods now. So afraid.

The food looks nice til you realise its probably been covered in her bodily fluids or had contact with her vagina.

I....um....well......uh.......holy hell, the woman is batshit. I'm very nearly at a loss for words. :shock:

Archived