IGNORED

Google Knows Doug Phillips Is a Tool!

twin2

...that they shouldn't throw tools?

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I don't know how to count what number it comes up as, but on the same search ("doug phillips vision forum" on Google images) your avatar comes up in the ninth row, and the "Tool" picture comes up on row 18 (which is still page one on my search). I'm rather amused to see a Christopher Hitchens picture quite high up in the search, too- what's up with that?

Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips of Vision Forum is a tool.

I knew Ms. Nellie was ascending the ranks in the google image search, but I had no idea that my new Dougie one was. Excellent! CLICKS! Give it some CLICKS!

**Doug Phillips is a Tool!**

nyiit.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google images helped me find this lovely new avatar, complete with a (Doug) Phillips-head (is a) tool.

Doug Phillips is a tool came up #2 in a Google search this morning!

Is it just me or does Phillips remind anyone else of Robert Downey Jr.? (in appearance, not in talent, sexiness, or general likability) I was hoping someone else would say it so I don't end up getting blamed for a "Doug Phillips looks sexii" Google search screenshot later on.

I'll just leave this here...

All right. I've been holding this in for a long time.... Even though he's a vile tool, Dougie is fairly hot for a fundy. I mean, who'd you rather? Pa Keller or Doug is a tool? It's not like I think about him, except when his picture is posted here, but then I think I could tie him up and whip some sense into him. And he'd like it. Maybe do some nekkid roast sitting on his face.

:text-tmi: I know. I know. It's not like I'm proud of this. :scared-yipes:

All right. I've been holding this in for a long time.... Even though he's a vile tool, Dougie is fairly hot for a fundy. I mean, who'd you rather? Pa Keller or Doug is a tool? It's not like I think about him, except when his picture is posted here, but then I think I could tie him up and whip some sense into him. And he'd like it. Maybe do some nekkid roast sitting on his face.

:text-tmi: I know. I know. It's not like I'm proud of this. :scared-yipes:

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, Doug Philips (is a tool) is the spitting image of my partner.

Look at all the tooly goodness you get if you select "images" when searching for Doug Phillips Is A Tool:

14dk23a.jpg

LOL. We have been very busy!

I am in desperate need of a new VF activity. I need some new stuff to LOL up, I'm going through withdrawal.

nyiit.jpg

LOL. We have been very busy!

I am in desperate need of a new VF activity. I need some new stuff to LOL up, I'm going through withdrawal.

nyiit.jpg

You ask, Dougie delivers! VF's annual Shaving Daddy Fest er, Father-Daughter Retreat, happens this coming weekend. Behold, the verbiage from VF's website:

God’s Word speaks volumes to the relationship between fathers and daughters: His most sacred duty is her protection and preservation from childhood to virtuous womanhood. He leads her, woos her, and wins her with a tenderness and affection unique to the bonds of father and daughter. Success in his life mission is directly related to the seriousness and compassion with which he seeks to raise her as an industrious, family-affirming, children-loving woman of God.

She, in turn, looks to her father as a loving picture of leadership, of devotion, and of care. Her relationship with her father will help to define her view of the worth of a woman, the meaning of fulfillment and contentment, and her vision for virtue. When these relationships are realized and cultivated, the generational mission of the Christian family is secure.

Is it any wonder that Satan is on the prowl seeking to tear the hearts of daughters from their fathers, and driving wedges of indifference between them — fathers with no time for their little girls, and young ladies who have replaced the love of their fathers with the acceptance of peers and inappropriate romantic relationships? The Vision Forum Ministries Father & Daughter Retreat is one step on the journey of recovering the preciousness of this relationship so crucial to the kingdom-building work of the Church.

And a pic from a previous year's event:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtFpuQpLrAbOAubtNMoC7tilBrXfMGMbQX5RPh_Yz0fTkYJnU-

^ Good God. That's beyond creepy.

2barfs_zps6a64d018.gif

Forget what I said about Dougie being hot. I temporarily lost my mind, or something.

God’s Word speaks volumes to the relationship between fathers and daughters: His most sacred duty is her protection and preservation from childhood to virtuous womanhood. He leads her, woos her, and wins her with a tenderness and affection unique to the bonds of father and daughter. Success in his life mission is directly related to the seriousness and compassion with which he seeks to raise her as an industrious, family-affirming, children-loving woman of God.

She, in turn, looks to her father as a loving picture of leadership, of devotion, and of care. Her relationship with her father will help to define her view of the worth of a woman, the meaning of fulfillment and contentment, and her vision for virtue. When these relationships are realized and cultivated, the generational mission of the Christian family is secure.

Is it any wonder that Satan is on the prowl seeking to tear the hearts of daughters from their fathers, and driving wedges of indifference between them — fathers with no time for their little girls, and young ladies who have replaced the love of their fathers with the acceptance of peers and inappropriate romantic relationships? The Vision Forum Ministries Father & Daughter Retreat is one step on the journey of recovering the preciousness of this relationship so crucial to the kingdom-building work of the Church.

He WOOS her??? :o

And WINS her :shock:

I never ceases to amaze me that Doug is so clueless that he doesn't understand inappropriate how this sounds. Reminds me of "purity ceremonies" it freaking sounds like wedding vows.

A catalogue came in the letterbox yesterday that reminded me of this thread.

This is the logo of the company in question:

totaltools-logo.gif

You ask, Dougie delivers! VF's annual Shaving Daddy Fest er, Father-Daughter Retreat, happens this coming weekend. Behold, the verbiage from VF's website:

And a pic from a previous year's event:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtFpuQpLrAbOAubtNMoC7tilBrXfMGMbQX5RPh_Yz0fTkYJnU-

Holy sh!t. I didn't realize this was a real event. I am officially completely creeped out. :shock:

AND Bing knows Doug Phillips is a tool.

Freejinger Rocks! And Doug Phillips is tool!

Holy sh!t. I didn't realize this was a real event. I am officially completely creeped out. :shock:

After reading that virtuous woman drek, I have to know. Is Doug Phillips (is a tool) ghost writing the Botkinettes blog posts? The similarity in writing styles is striking.

As to the father daughter event thing... ick. Is really all I've got. It just pings me in all the wrong ways.

Think that is icky, check out a real livepurity coventry ceremony.

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/07/haleys-covenant-ceremony.html

Think that is icky, check out a real livepurity coventry ceremony.

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/07/haleys-covenant-ceremony.html

:o :crying-green: :puke-huge:

That's just... so disgusting.

Thanks for the new material!!

2d9qkwj.png

Who's the second tool, by the way?

Obviously there's Doug Phillips is a Tool of Vision Forum, but the other guy I don't recognise. Although his expression is even more toolish, somehow.

Who's the second tool, by the way?

Obviously there's Doug Phillips is a Tool of Vision Forum, but the other guy I don't recognise. Although his expression is even more toolish, somehow.

The other one is his bosom friend Peter Bradrick. Peter is a former intern. Married a VF Princess, Kelly and got her pregnant 5 times in short succession, almost killing her after the 4th. He no runs a company called BRADRICK! Brotherhood of Protection. Plenty of reading about him here on the site.

There are some folks who act kindly, when they have something to gain.

There are others who feign kindness, when hiding their own blame.

There are some who are selective in the kindness that they show.

And others who are only kind to certain folks that they know.

Burma Shave.

The other one is his bosom friend Peter Bradrick. Peter is a former intern. Married a VF Princess, Kelly and got her pregnant 5 times in short succession, almost killing her after the 4th. He no runs a company called BRADRICK! Brotherhood of Protection. Plenty of reading about him here on the site.

For some reason, Peter's expression in the picture you chose looks like he's in the middle of enjoying a manly, sweaty romp and sweet, smug fellowship with his bosom friend, Doug Phillips is a tool. Or at least to my dirty mind ;).

And one more time, so I can say I did my good deed for the day: Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Too much?

edit: I forgot to add!

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug Phillips of Vision Forum is a tool.

Vision Forum is a cult.

post-5764-14451997172006_thumb.jpg

Archived