IGNORED

I always thought that I was the only one!!

Chaya_Chaya

Hi,

My name is Chaya, well that is my Jewish name atleast. Anyways, I have been stocking Fundie blogs and Facebook pages for YEARS!! It all started when a good family friend of my family's went from Born-Again Christian to Torah Observers, Followers of Yeshua. They went nuts.

Ofcourse we were all Facebook friends, so I started just obsessively reading his wife's FB and her blogs and then I started reading all of her crazy friends, and then their friends and then their friends and about 5 blogs in, I fell in love/hate with the crazy Dixons. OMG. They intrigues me so much with their backwardness and crazy beliefs. I thought that I was the only one who would read about their weird drama and then laugh to myself when they would get on FB fights with people or other Fundies. I had no idea that this site existed!!

Thank you, for making a pretty normal woman, who has felt slightly weird, feel normal again.

Hi,

My name is Chaya, well that is my Jewish name atleast. Anyways, I have been stocking Fundie blogs and Facebook pages for YEARS!! It all started when a good family friend of my family's went from Born-Again Christian to Torah Observers, Followers of Yeshua. They went nuts.

Ofcourse we were all Facebook friends, so I started just obsessively reading his wife's FB and her blogs and then I started reading all of her crazy friends, and then their friends and then their friends and about 5 blogs in, I fell in love/hate with the crazy Dixons. OMG. They intrigues me so much with their backwardness and crazy beliefs. I thought that I was the only one who would read about their weird drama and then laugh to myself when they would get on FB fights with people or other Fundies. I had no idea that this site existed!!

Thank you, for making a pretty normal woman, who has felt slightly weird, feel normal again.

Welcome!

:text-welcomeconfetti::greetings-wavingyellow:

Hello and welcome Chaya,

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the SOTDRT forum as well as snark. It has summaries of all our favorite fundies, including Lina. There is also a FAQ and other threads to help new posters get a feel for the place. Happy snarking. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have just discovered Lina too! Oh man! As an actual Jewish person, her type really irks me. I

Welcome! I'm very excited to find someone else who is particularly irked by "Torah observing fundies" as well. :D

Archived