IGNORED

Victoria Jackson - O.o

rward

Re Janine Turner, I had to laugh that she took part in promoting a "Christian form of yoga" called "Christoga".

All I can remember about Victoria Jackson was that her talent tended to revolve around physical stunts - i.e. standing on her head and singing during weekend update.

Has she always been nuts? Or did she have some sort of psychotic break? Was she like this on SNL?

I don't even know what to say about that. :evil:

I have a friend who lives next door to her and she (my friend) says she was always this nuts. She is a ditz in real life and believes all the right wing talking points. She is cuckoo for coco puffs!

When my husband had cancer and we were staying in a place for people with cancer (close to the hospital) a guy (with cancer) said he hated Obamacare because that means "everyone" will be able to get treatment, and he might have to wait in line. I asked him if he was okay with those people dying, and he didn't say they should die, but they should basically get care at the end of the day, after everyone with "good" insurance goes first.

When my husband had cancer and we were staying in a place for people with cancer (close to the hospital) a guy (with cancer) said he hated Obamacare because that means "everyone" will be able to get treatment, and he might have to wait in line. I asked him if he was okay with those people dying, and he didn't say they should die, but they should basically get care at the end of the day, after everyone with "good" insurance goes first.

Right now, those without good insurance just don't get treated for cancer. ACA means that at least there is a fighting chance that some will get treatment. I would much prefer single payer. Then everyone would get a fighting chance.

Fuck that ignorant son of a bitch! Everybody should have access to health care!

Right now, those without good insurance just don't get treated for cancer. ACA means that at least there is a fighting chance that some will get treatment. I would much prefer single payer. Then everyone would get a fighting chance.

I am very much aware of that. And yes, I love single payer. :) I think I was just shocked that someone who realizes the life-or-death of cancer would then turn around and say, "I've got mine, fuck you!" to someone else in the same shattering situation.

How likely are people in her county to vote for her? I'd assume Nashville is somewhat more liberal than the rest of the state, but it sounds as if she's running for office in the suburbs.

mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/07/how-fringe-media-helped-turn-a-conspiracy-lovin/197969

Archived