IGNORED

shark week!

browncoatslytherin

it's a good thing that tlc is doing duggar reruns so i don't have to miss anything!

Give me Mike Rowe in a swimsuit in the Bahamas and I'm a happy girl. Give me Mike Rowe freezing that delectable ass off on Baffin Island searching for a Greenland Shark and I'm even more happy. Oh hell, just give me Mike Rowe!

I look forward to Shark Week every year. Last year, however, the word chumscicle grossed me out so bad that I couldn't watch... and they said it every five minutes. I do enjoy when they do shows about Seal Island. I feel bad for those poor little seals, but I am like a kid at Christmas watching those sharks jump out of the water.

Annie, amen to the suggestion of Mike, the man is quite yummy, isn't he?

I'm a shark week widow, hubby loves that thing and watches it with Sevy. I think it started when she was a baby, and she (or he taught her) started saying "arf, arf, GULP!" whenever she saw the sharks and seals, it was before she really could talk, and she asked for shark week that way for days afterward. I was afraid I'd have to rent a shark documentary for her. I'm not a huge fan, but I will watch if it is an interesting topic or just watch Hell's Kitchen on hulu :) lol.

Shark week is father/daughter time in our household :)

I love Shark Week, especially seeing those sharks jump out of the water to catch seals. Last year, while flying Jet Blue to Las Vegas for my mom's wedding, I got to watch some of Shark Week, which made that one of the best flights I've been on. My dad could easily have been on that show where people have been bitten, since once when we were fishing in the harbor on a barge, someone caught a small shark, and my dad put his finger in its mouth, which as you can imagine was a big mistake. You really don't want to be anywhere near a shark's mouth, no matter what size it is.

What really got me into sharks was taking a marine biology class in college.

Archived