IGNORED

M Baby Names For Smugger And Anna -MERGE

ljohnson2006

Since it's pretty clear that Anna is pregnant. Are the Duggars going to act like they haven't known for 6+ months when it's announced on the Today Show tomorrow? Let's throw around some baby names for M3.

Mistyck: I could totally see them doing something stupid like this for a girl. Come on. As if Mackynzie isn't bad enough.

Mullet: Mullet Duggar. Oh, wait. That's what we call Michelle. Guess that wouldn't work.

Have fun with this.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad Meredith Veira isn't on the show anymore. She really wanted Smugger and Anna to name Mackynzie Meredith. As if Smugger and Anna weren't smug enough for all of us.

Matthew or Mark for a boy- middle name Joshua.

Michelle, Mary, or Michaela/Makayla for a girl- possibly middle name after Anna'a mom (Suzette?).

Since it's pretty clear that Anna is pregnant. Are the Duggars going to act like they haven't known for 6+ months when it's announced on the Today Show tomorrow? Let's throw around some baby names for M3.

Mistyck: I could totally see them doing something stupid like this for a girl. Come on. As if Mackynzie isn't bad enough.

Mullet: Mullet Duggar. Oh, wait. That's what we call Michelle. Guess that wouldn't work.

Have fun with this.

Regarding the (to me) icktastic spelling "Mackynzie": I've noticed that certain Southerners pronounce a short "e" to sound like a short "i"--so "Mackenzie" sounds like "Mackinzie." And then there's that all-important tryndeigh "y" tossed in. Aside from that, I got nuttin'.

Hmm maybe Madison with a weird spelling for a girl and Matthew for a boy?

I'm going with Madison with a "yoo-neek" spelling for a girl.

I've said it before and I'll say it again --

Marilyn Manson Duggar.

But only if it's a boy.

These were my guesses from the pregnancy thread:

Hmm... I'd guess a more modern, though still feminine, sounding name for a girl and a biblical one for a boy. How about Mia or Madison for a girl - though possible spelled funny - and Malachi or Mark for a boy. The girls tend to get the weird names but I think Anna tries to stay more up-to-date than those in the TTH.

ETA: by modern I mean currently popular/in-style not newly coined.

But obviously it will be Muhammad if it is a boy. Madonna for a girl would be wonderful - combo of Madonna's defrauding ways and the Catholic connotation.

For a girl: meekness - get that character quality ingrained into her from the Beginning, like her Aunty JOY (Jesus first, others second, yourself last. :(

Myracle for her, Malachi for him.

Really surprised they didn't go with Michelle the first time around-- way to slap Mom/Mom-in-law withholding that honorific on the First Grandblessing, Smuggar & Smugette.

Some options for the #healthychoices branch of the Duggar family...

McDonald

MandM

MilkDud

MilkyWay

Marshmallow

Milkshake

MountainDew

MacNCheese

Mallomar

MiracleWhip

In an ideal situation I'd love if they chose Madeleine for a girl and either Mason or Matthew for a boy. That's probably not going to happen though...

Mercy (what they need to have towards those of us inflicted with their nonsense.)

Merkle (as in "It's a miracle!)

Murika (because, patriotic)

Maxamillion (courtesy of Hellena and because that's how many kids they all seem to have)

And one for all the Jans out there: Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

Some options for the #healthychoices branch of the Duggar family...

McDonald

MandM

MilkDud

MilkyWay

Marshmallow

Milkshake

MountainDew

MacNCheese

Mallomar

MiracleWhip

Munchies

Mojito (for a boy)

Mylanta (for a girl)

lol Myracle is so stupid

You guys know Monchichi?

Up there in the trees!

Josh and Anna share the same "life verse" - Matthew 6:33

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

If its a boy, my guess is Matthew.

If its a girl I think they break from the M thing, time to establish their own brand and do something original.

Archived