IGNORED

Candy's Castle tour! New and IMPROVED!

prairiemuffin

Is that really a trailer?? It seems huge! Particularly the kitchen. I'm always amazed by the size of American homes.

There is absolutely nothing I like about that home or its contents. I take that back. I wouldn't mind haveing an extra dog kennel, and the one in her living room beside the couch looks very similar to the one I already have for my puppy. So, of everything in her home, the only thing I like is the dog's crate.

It looked like there were animal cages in her children's rooms. Do they keep rabbits in there or something?

If you watched The Day in the Life of Candy you would know they have a dog, a rabbit, and 2 guinea pigs. :o

So, that's what happened to that plaid couch I gave to the maintenance man? And here I thought he still had it in the garage.

While I found her furniture quite revolting, I was most surprised by what appears to be the stock of a long gun leaning up against the wall in the "kids' room" computer set-up shot. Take a look at the wall between the two computers on the right, and tell me what YOU see...

While I found her furniture quite revolting, I was most surprised by what appears to be the stock of a long gun leaning up against the wall in the "kids' room" computer set-up shot. Take a look at the wall between the two computers on the right, and tell me what YOU see...

Yikes. That does look an awful lot like the stock of a gun, right there in the kids' room. :shock:

Based on how high those kinds of tables are, I am seeing a toy gun/rifle. It is remotely possible that it could be a bb gun, or a youth rifle. I am not sure how old her kids are, but it is likely one of the kid's toys.

Are there actual photos or just the video? I can't make it through the video, but I'd look at pictures.

Just the video. It's about 2/3 of the way in-- you can start it playing and fast-forward it along to that point so you don't have to stay for the whole thing.

Based on how high those kinds of tables are, I am seeing a toy gun/rifle. It is remotely possible that it could be a bb gun, or a youth rifle. I am not sure how old her kids are, but it is likely one of the kid's toys.

Yes, it looks like a BB gun, or one of those toy cap rifles that used to be popular in the 70's and 80's (and probably before).

Just the video. It's about 2/3 of the way in-- you can start it playing and fast-forward it along to that point so you don't have to stay for the whole thing.

I don't know what kind of internet connection Ex2x2 has, but until they sped up my satellite connection, even short videos were impossible to load sometimes.

I don't know what kind of internet connection Ex2x2 has, but until they sped up my satellite connection, even short videos were impossible to load sometimes.

Thanks! I actually meant that I couldn't make it through it b/c it was so boring, lol!

I can't snark on her house. Some people have and some don't. I will, however, say that I so adored the picture of her posed by the pantry! Isn't she just the vision of a godly homemaker!!??!11!!

I can't snark on the decoration either. I'm so decorating impaired it's unreal. My house is decorated in "Early Barnes and Noble" combined with "Modern Toys 'R' Us." As long as it's clean and I can get from one side of the house to the other without tripping over something, I'm generally happy.

Archived