IGNORED

Kendalyn Knocked Up Again

ProfessorAndMaryAnn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope this one gets something a little safer than a suitcase to sleep in. Or maybe Sauntina will get an upgrade to a drawer or a cardboard box.

I hope they use the next few months to come up with a better name than "Sautina" and find a better bed than a suitcase.

Hopefully baby #2 will have a better name then Sauntina.

Kendalyn is "older" correct? Is she 30 yet? If so, guess they gotta work fast to have a large quiver. :roll:

Yeah, I did'nt think he had it in him................

Really. Well, I guess he closes his eyes and thinks of the Pecan Thief...

Sautina was born in June of last year I believe which will make them about 15 months apart...Not too unusual if they were only planning a few children and yes, I think they are late twenties so you have to hurry up and get that quiver filled. It makes me sad, they claim to want all of these blessings, but yet have them so fast there is no time to enjoy them. Mine is turning 11 months and I just cant imagine being very pregnant right now so soon. (Just speaking for myself, I realize everyone is different.)

It makes me sad, they claim to want all of these blessings, but yet have them so fast there is no time to enjoy them. Mine is turning 11 months and I just cant imagine being very pregnant right now so soon. (Just speaking for myself, I realize everyone is different.)

I agree with you. I think the best reason to have children is because you want to be with them and to enjoy their company.

Fundies say they love children but I don't think that is true. I think they love the attention and novelty of a new baby/being pregnant and I think they love having the older children take over their work and I think they love the idea that they are following (what they perceive to be) God's plan. The child as an individual who has their own separate hopes and dreams and ideas does not seem to be so interesting to Fundies . Fundies seem to spend a lot of effort in training (be it by blanket or by spanking) all the individuality out of children. They really do seem to want arrows in their quiver. After all an arrow is a good tool where as a good child is not a tool.

There used to be this ad on tv for one of those satay in a jar things & the jingle was 'just sauté, simmer & serve' every time I read the name Sautina I think 'just Sautina, simmer & serve' :lol:

Yeah, I did'nt think he had it in him................

The other day someone compared these folks to tennis ball cannons, gosh, I don't even feel bad anymore for laughing at it so hard. :shock: Didn't they get married AFTER Sticky Fingers and Anna's Sister did?

OMG SO SORRY about the stuff below, I've never seen those things and most of them are slang that I have no idea of what. (I'm looking them up just in case I hear any references at school and I respond innocently and inappropriately.)

The other day someone compared these folks to tennis ball cannons, gosh, I don't even feel bad anymore for laughing at it so hard. :shock: Didn't they get married AFTER Sticky Fingers and Anna's Sister did?

No, they got married in June '11, Robert was an usher at Davilla's wedding, Kendalyn was 5/6 months pregnant at the the time. Sauntina was born in May '12, I believe. If I remember correctly she was also a couple of weeks early too?

I feel bad for saying this, because babies are precious and beautiful. But...poor little Sautina is, um, well (whispers) homely.

I feel bad for saying this, because babies are precious and beautiful. But...poor little Sautina is, um, well (whispers) homely.

She makes me wonder if the Staddons are somehow related to the Bradricks because she seems to have inherited The Ears :?

I've thought the same thing. I don't think she looks anything like either one of her parents.

say you what you will about sauntina staddon, she has the best facial expressions :lol: I hope that little monkey keeps her attitude and makes her personality and spirit make her beautiful inside and out, if she is not blessed by nature with beauty in appearance.

say you what you will about sauntina staddon, she has the best facial expressions :lol: I hope that little monkey keeps her attitude and makes her personality and spirit make her beautiful inside and out, if she is not blessed by nature with beauty in appearance.

I think she's adorable and seems to be very loved (even if her parents and grandparents are raging fundies.) She didn't look great after she was born, but I mean if you'd just been forced out of a small hole, would you look that great? All babies look meh just after they've been born.

She is not what I would call objectively cute, even now. And Kendalyn always looks like she's trying to smile through tears in her pictures. It's not a good look.

I just hope Sauntina is better at standing up to her family than her mother was. "Kendalyn's Story" on the R<3K website is one of the saddest things I've read in fundie-land.

http://www.facebook.com/kendalyn.staddon?ref=ts&fref=ts

*strapping self into handbasket* Erm, what the hell kind of name is Sauntina, let alone Kendalyn? I feel like I just wandered onto the set of Toddlers and Tiaras.

Archived