IGNORED

Ooh! Kidist vs. the Botkinettes!!

Marian the Librarian

Kidist has been posting at an increasingly frenetic rate on her new site, reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca. Today's topic? The "too-religious," "too-peppy" Reclaiming Beauty study course made famous by the Botkinettes several months ago.

Kidist's new mission is to reclaim beauty. Woe be unto the Botkin sisters, who have stepped on her turf and stolen her thunder. If only we could arrange a real-life meeting, and sell tickets... :lol:

Publication2.jpg

I've read her post on the Botkin ladies beauty seminar twice, and I still haven't the faintest idea of what in the hell she is trying to say.

Am I the only one confused by her writing style? I just can't see what her point is. I can never understand what she is trying to get at in her blog. Her train of thought is just insane. I can't even follow it.

So much ignorance so little time. This is by far the most outrageous part of her rant.

I think that is what Islam does: make God (their Allah) the focus of everything. Idiosyncratic humanness is lost in Islam. Its followers become a mass of flowing specimens, all faced towards Allah.

So much ignorance so little time. This is by far the most outrageous part of her rant.

Here is another bad one

Those who have lost all track, or relation with God, who are often those who say they can withoutconsequence, will finally say: I don't believe in God. But he will not send me to Hell. He will find a place for me, next to him, in Heaven, for eternal life."

I've read her post on the Botkin ladies beauty seminar twice, and I still haven't the faintest idea of what in the hell she is trying to say.

Am I the only one confused by her writing style? I just can't see what her point is. I can never understand what she is trying to get at in her blog. Her train of thought is just insane. I can't even follow it.

The word "insane" pretty much sums it up...funny thing is, I find the Botkins' writing style just as obtuse. Read it, re-read it, re-re-read it - none of it makes sense. Why...they're sisters under the skin!! :o

From what I can tell she's saying that Christians need to get off their butts and do something, that they shouldn't just leave it up everyone else. huh, that's not a bad perspective really.

I'm hearing the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny song in my head.

Hee! My response was to start hearing "The Final Countdown."

I'm assuming she means it's pointless and silly to want to instill God in the notion of beauty, especially female beauty?

Anyway, her ultra-offensive quote on Islam could be applied to any group of fundies.

Archived