IGNORED

Re: IBLP teenage talk from Boob and Mullet - Locked

hearyoume08

Yeah, once a poster casually mention believing pregnant women should die and that they struggle not to hurt them when they do see a woman who is pregnant, there is not getting this thread back on topic.

I hate it when people use the word believe instead of saying they agree or dont agree with something. I think a belief is different then your choice to do or to not do something like dating.[/quote

I both don't believe in it and don't agree with it. I unfortunately have some extreme beliefs that due to not being able to talk about them they have been around for 15 years (people would tell me to shut up and not talk about it, including all my therapists ). These include]

....I think you should just let your sister be. If your sister's upset about something, just lend her an ear.

*sees topic

Boob and Clown Car on teenage relationships...BWAHAHAHAHWWAHAHWHAWHAHWAHWAHWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

1. Jesus of course

2. Daddy, because menz rule and womminz drool

3. Mama. If you're a girl, one must know and learn to raise the future quiver.

4. Your siblings!

5. I guess a pastor....which means in most of these cases, Pastor is also Daddy.

If you get an urge to hurt a pregnant woman please go to the nearest police station or emergency room and tell them what you want to do and why.

It'll most like be about having friendships without appropriate Christians of the same sex; and have sublimimal messages how Christianity is the only way to God and all other religions/beliefs can't get you to Heaven. What assholes. Jesus's teachings: They're doing it wrong.

(sigh) It's not really there any more. I had mean it as an example of the past perspective I had and It apparently did not translate well. I'm honestly not a violent person, even in my psychotic episodes,I only caused harm to myself. It is a extremely maladaptive coping mechanism that I picked up to deal with triggers (pregnancy is a huge one for me). As weird as it sounds it calmed me down for years. What little CBT I have had has helped some and I've developed some healthy coping mechanisms like grounding and thought stopping.

Still horrified several hours later. Maybe Hearyoume08 should check him/herself into a facility for being a danger to others...

I honestly think Hearyoume08's comments have been some of the most disturbing things I've ever read on this forum. Including fundie antics. I was all "Oh, hey, the Duggars are gonna say some stupid shit. Let's read about it! Oh, what the good fresh hell is this poster saying?"

Wow. I don't think I've seen such a sharp thread derailment. First snark about JB and Michelle and then this. What the ever loving fuck. I hope this is just a pesky troll. If not, Hearyoume, you need some serious help...NOW.

Well no one can say we don't have some of the best thread drift ever here at FJ ;)

I know this isn't *exactly* on point, but I felt like it might be a good time to remind people that we do have this handy thread to refer people to, if they are feeling....out of sorts.

http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewto ... 10&t=12270

I'm not locking this thread because, as I said, not exactly on point and hearyoume08 seems willing to answer questions, but also willing to move forward so let's at least try to drift away from the current topic please.

"Dating is bad because women date different guys every week."

This is actually something I'm encouraging in my daughters. I think it's a good thing to go on dates with tons of different people when you're in your teens because it helps you learn about different personality types and what kinds of things you're willing to put up with and what kinds of things you aren't. I would be very worried about my daughters if they did the whole "meet a guy in 6th grade and date him exclusively and end up marrying him" thing that so many SO MANY of my classmates did.

I do realize that sometimes high school sweethearts work out, but I think it's better to date around and figure out yourself and your wants/needs than to just stick with whatever payed attention to you first.

I honestly think Hearyoume08's comments have been some of the most disturbing things I've ever read on this forum. Including fundie antics. I was all "Oh, hey, the Duggars are gonna say some stupid shit. Let's read about it! Oh, what the good fresh hell is this poster saying?"

:text-yeahthat: :shock:

Since Hearyoume08 very cleary wrote that she still believes those things, that she has believed these things for many years and that these were here more socially acceptable beliefs, not buying that we just misunderstood what she wrote.

Either she really believes that and doesn't want to own up to how horrible those things are or she just lied to get attention.

Is it bad that a part of me wants to know what her less acceptable feelings are. Because I can't think of much that can go lower than the whole I want to punch pregnant bellies, murder every one and basically single handedly destroy the world.

Is it bad that a part of me wants to know what her less acceptable feelings are. Because I can't think of much that can go lower than the whole I want to punch pregnant bellies, murder every one and basically single handedly destroy the world.

I want to know too. Like what could be worse than what she wrote here?

Yeah, you can't get much lower than wanted to hurt pregnant women and murder people.

"Dating is bad because women date different guys every week."

How is this a bad thing? Dating doesn't always = being in a romantic relationship or sex.

I hate it when people use the word believe instead of saying they agree or dont agree with something. I think a belief is different then your choice to do or to not do something like dating.

THANK YOU. My mother does this. It drives me crazy. She also uses the phrase "I don't go for that." She said it all the time while I was growing up and it made no sense to me; it still doesn't. I would ask to go to the mall when I was 13. "I don't go for that". I remember asking to go to a boy-girl birthday party at 15. "I don't go for that".

Two of my cousins are pregnant and unmarried. All I keep hearing is "I don't go for that." You know what? YOU don't have to. There were unwed mothers in the pseudo-idyllic early 60s time frame she still lives in, so knock it off.

I didn't believe then and still don't believe in dating in high school ( or for me at least collage) , family and school come first no exceptions. Granted finding love as a polyamorus asexual is hard. People tend to be turned of when you have no desire to go further than a peck on the lips.

Anno Domini? Anno Domini, is that you?!

Nope, but frequent lurker she is.

I have thought about hearyoume08 and his/her posts a lot in the past 24 hours. In the wake of Newtown and other shootings, I hope against hope that this is a troll doing looking for attention. It scares me and makes me wonder if they are trying to get someone to do something. I don't know the answer and don't want to assume anything. Please (in the words of another poster) if you feel like really hurting any humans or animals please go directly to the nearest police station or emergency room.

I hope you get the help you desperately need.

Archived