IGNORED

Who or What is LiaS?

anjulibai

inashoe.com

She is known for giving birth on a dirty deck. The baby came too fast for her husband to fully catch him, so she pushed him out and he ended up on the deck. inashoe.com/2010/06/birth-story-parker-cromwell-part-2/

She is also known for using Costco shelving as bunk beds for her children (this was at their old house).

inashoe.com/2010/09/4-moms-open-house-linky-bedrooms-part-2/

post-2623-14451996544879_thumb.jpg

And she carries a concealed gun at all times, including around the house and when she's nursing the most recent blessing.

And she carries a concealed gun at all times, including around the house and when she's nursing the most recent blessing.

I think that horrifies me more than anything else.

• 1 month later...
inashoe.com

She is known for giving birth on a dirty deck. The baby came too fast for her husband to fully catch him, so she pushed him out and he ended up on the deck. inashoe.com/2010/06/birth-story-parker-cromwell-part-2/

She is also known for using Costco shelving as bunk beds for her children (this was at their old house).

inashoe.com/2010/09/4-moms-open-house-linky-bedrooms-part-2/

[attachment=0]DSC09076.jpg[/attachment]

Oh my, words fail me. I always thought that the Costco shelving was an FJ urban legend. I mean, I'm looking at the picture and still can't quite wrap my mind around it. And now you're telling me that this woman is packing heat at all times, including at home with young children in the house? :doh: :pink-shock:

Oh my, words fail me. I always thought that the Costco shelving was an FJ urban legend. I mean, I'm looking at the picture and still can't quite wrap my mind around it. And now you're telling me that this woman is packing heat at all times, including at home with young children in the house? :doh: :pink-shock:

I know the feeling. Kim was one of my gateway fundies, and before I found FJ, I was following them when they instituted the Costco beds. It was one of my first real clues as to how dangerous the lifestyle can be. Luckily, they've moved and the kids have real beds now (well, most of them), as well as bedrooms with actual finished floors, but the legend of the Costco shelving lives on.

As for the guns, unfortunately (as far as we know) still true.

Archived