IGNORED

Pottermore (Merged)

Maggie Mae

I got into the early registration last night! Now I just have to wait and see if I'm one of the lucky ones picked for the Beta site. I'm so excited!

I'm also hoping it's cool as it seems to be really marketed toward the under 13 crowd.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got in, too! Very exciting. I think it will be wonderful: J.K. has written so much new information; something like 1/3 of a book's worth. I'm really looking forward to finding out what house I'm in and what wand I'll have!

Ooooh no! I wanted to do that and even wrote it in my calender. But I don't check it on sundays... Well, I probably wouldn't have been lucky anyway. :lol:

I wish you luck!

Michiru - you still can! They are doing a 7 day promotion. :)

Ahhhh I am so jealous!!! I missed it!! I'll be scouring HP fan websites everyday, I really really really hope I can get in!

I'm in. My daughter got me, my son and herself in late last night. I'm excited.

It resets at 9am GMT and day 3 registration is open until 1am, so should be in about half an hour for the next four hours, if that helps :)

I'm registered! Yay! Just waiting for the email...

Edit: how long did you guys have to wait for the email after registration? i'm still waiting...

Edit #2: Never mind! I got the email! YAY!!!!!! :dance:

Btw, lol at the time frame that this post shows :lol:

I got in today too, after getting up every 30 minutes since 5AM. I probably should get my butt moving and get to work now though!

They are doing a 7 day promotion.
:dance: I am so happy about this forum! I would have never checked back.

:banana-dance:

I got in just now and am waiting for an email.

Funny. I had completely forgotten about it until I read this thread. The first hit five minutes ago after reading here and I got in.

Timing apparently is everything.

This site might help anyone who still has questions, hasn't gotten in yet...

http://insider.pottermore.com/

Day four will be released between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. BST, and it says they are going to vary the time.

lol thanks for the info, my best friend got in yesterday, she was so excited, she did a screencap of her name in the book, "you are a wizard" haha :) I do not mind waiting until October myself to get in, but will try with the quill thing if i ever can manage to get on in time....

I was redirected to Scholastic- but can't find a quilt- do I have to play one of tha games? Or is it a link? :oops:

I feel quite dumb at the moment.

To late... But tomorrow I will try again- and the without adblock. I think I can't see any ads.

Thankyou for your help, now I feel a bit more confident for the next day. :lol:

It looks like they updated the insider.pottermore page again with times for the next two clues. :)

Archived